Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

This 📆 post brought to you by RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS👥.
RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS 👥 - It's for your phone📲TM™ #ad📢

gently caress the police kill all cops

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

This 📆 post brought to you by RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS👥.
RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS 👥 - It's for your phone📲TM™ #ad📢

Having said that, if you feel a crime is being perpetrated such as spousal abuse or sexual abuse, child abuse or rape, please call the police and hopefully we can get the victims immediate help. Also if you see someone driving while intoxicated or without a child in their child seat properly buckled in, please call the police.

wheatpuppy
Apr 25, 2008

YOU HAVE MY POST!

oldpainless posted:

Having said that, if you feel a crime is being perpetrated such as spousal abuse or sexual abuse, child abuse or rape, please call the police and hopefully we can get the victims immediate help. Also if you see someone driving while intoxicated or without a child in their child seat properly buckled in, please call the police.

More like oldgranoscallthepolice.

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat
It's always in the last place you look huh.

Kitfox88
Aug 21, 2007

Anybody lose their glasses?

i don't get it, did the cops tear up all the garbage bags looking for drugs or something

Veni Vidi Ameche!
Nov 2, 2017

by Fluffdaddy

Kitfox88 posted:

i don't get it, did the cops tear up all the garbage bags looking for drugs or something

There is a possibility that the captions are reversed.

voiceless anal fricative
May 6, 2007

The dude tidied up. Someone had carelessly left all the plastic in those ugly green bags and he restored it to its natural state all over the ground

Kitfox88
Aug 21, 2007

Veni Vidi Ameche! posted:

There is a possibility that the captions are reversed.

:prepop:

DiggityDoink
Dec 9, 2007

I bet this guy has thrown countless car batteries into the sea, a true hero.

Scratch Monkey
Oct 25, 2010

👰Proč bychom se netěšili🥰když nám Pán Bůh🙌🏻zdraví dá💪?

Kitfox88 posted:

His black shirt was somewhere in those bags and he had to open them all to find it

Skratchez
Dec 28, 2018

by FactsAreUseless
Grimey Drawer

SpacePig posted:

Is this the new "throw your car batteries into the ocean"?

Looks like fun

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KEWgk0_zTQQ

Leon Sumbitches
Mar 27, 2010

Dr. Leon Adoso Sumbitches (prounounced soom-'beh-cheh) (born January 21, 1935) is heir to the legendary Adoso family oil fortune.

Skip to 1:30

Skratchez
Dec 28, 2018

by FactsAreUseless
Grimey Drawer

Yeah the drug parts are overplayed, sorry I couldn't put the right time stamp on it.

Leon Sumbitches
Mar 27, 2010

Dr. Leon Adoso Sumbitches (prounounced soom-'beh-cheh) (born January 21, 1935) is heir to the legendary Adoso family oil fortune.

Skratchez posted:

Yeah the drug parts are overplayed, sorry I couldn't put the right time stamp on it.

Drugs are illegal and dangerous, unlike grabbing a cops gun. You want it? Go for it, it's your 2A right!

Skratchez
Dec 28, 2018

by FactsAreUseless
Grimey Drawer

Leon Sumbitches posted:

Drugs are illegal and dangerous, unlike grabbing a cops gun. You want it? Go for it, it's your 2A right!

They have all these straps and such. It's really difficult to do.

My favorite cop's first name is Shadow. It's a name I gave one of my cats. I kept asking him "is that your real name" and eyeing his glock.

He'd look into my big blue eyes and say, sir or madam you are the worst liar I have ever experienced. Where's the receipt for all of this box wine.

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

SpacePig posted:

Is this the new "throw your car batteries into the ocean"?

Except suicide by cop isn't funny.

Abugadu
Jul 12, 2004

1st Sgt. Matthews and the men have Procured for me a cummerbund from a traveling gypsy, who screeched Victory shall come at a Terrible price. i am Honored.
Our former lieutenant governor played the ‘grab a cop’s gun out of his holster’ game while intoxicated at a street party. 7-9 times in a row. His trial starts later this week.

Sandwich Anarchist
Sep 12, 2008

Who What Now posted:

No, see, you kill the cop. Now that's funny!

Skratchez
Dec 28, 2018

by FactsAreUseless
Grimey Drawer

Who What Now posted:

Especially when it's some differently abled kid pulling a Three Musketeers candy bar.

snergle
Aug 3, 2013

A kind little mouse!

Abugadu posted:

Our former lieutenant governor played the ‘grab a cop’s gun out of his holster’ game while intoxicated at a street party. 7-9 times in a row. His trial starts later this week.

yeah but he wasnt in black face at the time.

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

ASK ME ABOUT MY
UNITED STATES MARINES
FUNKO POPS COLLECTION

Abugadu posted:

what, are street parties illegal now?

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

Sandwich Anarchist posted:

No, see, you kill the cop. Now that's funny!

"He went to pull my gun!" is one of the most common lies cops give when they shoot an unarmed black man in the back 15 times. It's like trying to say the IDF shooting kids is funny.

Sandwich Anarchist
Sep 12, 2008

Who What Now posted:

"He went to pull my gun!" is one of the most common lies cops give when they shoot an unarmed black man in the back 15 times. It's like trying to say the IDF shooting kids is funny.

Are you trying to say a dead cop isnt funny

Kitfox88
Aug 21, 2007

it's not funny

it's hilarious :xd:

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat
You just reeeeeeeach in there and sneak in an extra gun, and then later when they try to shoot some folks the guns come tumbling out and they're like woah woah where did all these guns come from and everybody's laughing. It's super fun and a great way to get rid of extra guns if you don't want them or if you have to get rid of them.

gbut
Mar 28, 2008

😤I put the UN🇺🇳 in 🎊FUN🎉

Don't forget to feed the pigs.

https://twitter.com/ivangvzman/status/1104534447536386049?s=19

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat
Hey guys I found the programmer behind Heinz Automato

Skratchez
Dec 28, 2018

by FactsAreUseless
Grimey Drawer

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OAMKEQlIVEc

mustahd

Jose Valasquez
Apr 8, 2005

I just spent too much time trying to figure out what the sign originally said...

My best guess is "Best jumbo donuts" and the hooligans stole the J

Kitfox88
Aug 21, 2007

hooligans is a very fun word

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Abugadu posted:

Kenny Rogers was your lieutenant governor :eyepop:

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,
slægt skal følge slægters gang

look out here comes my ketchup lol

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

Jose Valasquez posted:

I just spent too much time trying to figure out what the sign originally said...

Trying to figure it out lead me to this:

Oh Google, you're such a card.

Big Grunty Secret
Aug 28, 2007

Just one question, though. Is there a way to take off my pants?
Here's something funny about cops

RatHat
Dec 31, 2007

A tiny behatted rat👒🐀!

This is why you shake your ketchup.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

Jose Valasquez posted:

Maybe its real because this business is closed and they saw no reason to keep up the charade

TITTIEKISSER69
Mar 19, 2005

SAVE THE BEES
PLANT MORE TREES
CLEAN THE SEAS
KISS TITTIESS

four twenty sixty nine

CPColin
Sep 9, 2003

Big ol' smile.

TITTIEKISSER69 posted:

four twenty sixty nine

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless