Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: GhostofJohnMuir)

pangstrom
Jan 25, 2003

Wedge Regret

WoodrowSkillson posted:

bad jim varney lookin kinda nice
oh, right, it's in the show intro!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gatts
Jan 2, 2001

Goodnight Moon

Nap Ghost
Do we have an opinion on Richard Quest, reporter for CNN? Cause I kinda like him and now I want to know if I should stop because he's somehow an evil MAGA CHUD or something. He has an over the top accent and delivery but seems solid reporting wise.

Spun Dog
Sep 21, 2004

Smellrose

Gatts posted:

Do we have an opinion on Richard Quest, reporter for CNN? Cause I kinda like him and now I want to know if I should stop because he's somehow an evil MAGA CHUD or something. He has an over the top accent and delivery but seems solid reporting wise.

Seems like a huge dipshit to me. Something about him really bugs me.

:shrug:

Volkerball
Oct 15, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
O wise echo chamber, tell I what to think.

KillerQueen
Jul 13, 2010

"Eh, I dunno, it's probably trash"

The Muppets On PCP
Nov 13, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

Gatts posted:

a few years ago he got busted cruising in central park with a bunch of meth and his cock and balls tied up

so all in all an alright dude

Gatts
Jan 2, 2001

Goodnight Moon

Nap Ghost

The Muppets On PCP posted:

a few years ago he got busted cruising in central park with a bunch of meth and his cock and balls tied up

sounds good

Pirate Radar
Apr 18, 2008

You're not my Ruthie!
You're not my Debbie!
You're not my Sherry!

You might say he was on a Dick Quest

Pirate Radar
Apr 18, 2008

You're not my Ruthie!
You're not my Debbie!
You're not my Sherry!
Other than that idk I only know him as the accent guy in the power suit who I think does a business travel show so while I don’t think his show is for me he’s probably pretty inoffensive

E: and when I say “accent guy” I mean, everybody has an accent, but his is particularly large and brash

Homura and Sickle
Apr 21, 2013
i had a conference call with 8th army a few weeks ago and they mentioned they were losing one of their captains around the time i was coming and now ive been redirected from the brigade i was supposed to 8th army surrounded by high ranking motherfuckers. im gonna be the lowest rank there as a captain

Homura and Sickle fucked around with this message at 04:07 on Mar 12, 2019

avshalemon
Jun 28, 2018

Homura and Sickle posted:

i had a conference call with 8th army a few weeks ago and they mentioned they were losing one of their captains around the time i was coming and now ive been redirected from the brigade i was supposed to 8th army surrounded by high ranking motherfuckers. im gonna be the lowest rank there as a captain
he's dead now

Homura and Sickle
Apr 21, 2013

avshalemon posted:

he's dead now

she was moving on to take command which is basically what i want out of this assignment so i can get a year of command on my resume and get the gently caress out of the army. but if i can make some motherfucker with a star or 3 on his chest to like me now i might not even need that cos that will hook me the gently caress up

GhostofJohnMuir
Aug 14, 2014

anime is not good
when you get to a position where you start getting big industry kickbacks please choose the guns that simply don't work instead of the ones that also blow up in are troops hands

Homura and Sickle
Apr 21, 2013

GhostofJohnMuir posted:

when you get to a position where you start getting big industry kickbacks please choose the guns that simply don't work instead of the ones that also blow up in are troops hands

honestly figured the goon position would be to push for the latter

GhostofJohnMuir
Aug 14, 2014

anime is not good
i'm still hoping to coopt the troops into fighting the ai drone army when the revolution comes

they'll need their hands to work the guillotines

treasured8elief
Jul 25, 2011

Salad Prong
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XVzz6DTo-3M

drilldo squirt
Aug 18, 2006

a beautiful, soft meat sack
Clapping Larry
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uzu3nvpZLoE

drilldo squirt
Aug 18, 2006

Clapping Larry
I thought what you posted was music and now I watched it, and, it's clearly not.

avshalemon
Jun 28, 2018

i've never had an avatar that so strongly matched my self-image, and that's not even because it's a deer's rear end, like if i was a folklore spirit i'd look exactly like that thing and appear en masse to distribute small misfortunes and the occasional gold sovereign

avshalemon
Jun 28, 2018

the next most accurate spirit avatar itt is kalstrams' bouncing mushroom

treasured8elief
Jul 25, 2011

Salad Prong

drilldo squirt posted:

I thought what you posted was music and now I watched it, and, it's clearly not.

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

Need to go there.:swoon:

drilldo squirt
Aug 18, 2006

Clapping Larry

avshalemon posted:

the next most accurate spirit avatar itt is kalstrams' bouncing mushroom

I don't know if those are giant mutton chops, or hands.

drilldo squirt
Aug 18, 2006

Clapping Larry
Also fighting against the AI drones instead of with them against your common bourgeois threat makes you a class traitor, debate me cowards.

V. Illych L.
Apr 11, 2008

ASK ME ABOUT LUMBER

reading up on AOC now and there is basically no way she didn't lurk LF at some point

Rent-A-Cop
Oct 15, 2004

I posted my food for USPOL Thanksgiving!

drilldo squirt posted:

Also fighting against the AI drones instead of with them against your common bourgeois threat makes you a class traitor, debate me cowards.
Drones are an extension of the capitalist class and are enemies of the worker. When the machines come for me I will cram them full of shoes just like my ancestors did.

The Muppets On PCP
Nov 13, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

V. Illych L. posted:

reading up on AOC now and there is basically no way she didn't lurk LF at some point

that time she called the senate budget a bunch of load-bearing drywall should've been a big tell

V. Illych L.
Apr 11, 2008

ASK ME ABOUT LUMBER

that time she called the senate budget a bunch of load-bearing drywall should've been a big tell

also her urgent questions re: stairs

exmarx
Feb 18, 2012

The experience over the years
of nothing getting better
only worse.
https://twitter.com/rkpriestley/status/1106306249006538752?s=21

the kids are alright 😤

Paracaidas
Sep 24, 2016
Consistently Tedious!
Did not see the Rosario Dawson news coming.

Guess you could say that Mimi, i'm surprised.
A bright and charming girl like you hangs out with these centrists....

GhostofJohnMuir
Aug 14, 2014

anime is not good
the other night i had a disturbingly vivid dream in which trump violently raped a woman on live television and the secret service gunned down everyone trying to stop him

my family has a history of supposedly prophetic dreams which i always scoffed off, but now i'm kind of scared

Volkerball
Oct 15, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Everything good with you exmarx?

exmarx
Feb 18, 2012

only worse.

Volkerball posted:

Everything good with you exmarx?

melting down a bit

Volkerball
Oct 15, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
From the news or life stuff?

GhostofJohnMuir
Aug 14, 2014

anime is not good
oh jesus loving christ

WoodrowSkillson
Feb 24, 2005
Probation
Can't post for 6 hours!
Don't loving watch it. I did. Just don't.

Volkerball
Oct 15, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

WoodrowSkillson posted:

Don't loving watch it. I did. Just don't.

I just skimmed a tweet, I'm not looking forward to reading any further than that.

Pirate Radar
Apr 18, 2008

You're not my Ruthie!
You're not my Debbie!
You're not my Sherry!

exmarx posted:

melting down a bit

This poo poo’s nuts. I don’t even know what to say.

Discendo Vox
Mar 21, 2013

This does not make sense when, again, aggregate indicia also indicate improvements. The belief that things are worse is false. It remains false.
They basically set up a PR campaign, complete with press releases. I encourage you not toconsume any of it, especially in this raw moment. It's not informative, and it's intended to hurt you.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

exmarx
Feb 18, 2012

only worse.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EUtsnXt-H80