Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

MonsieurChoc
Oct 12, 2013

Every species can smell its own extinction.
Got a silver saber card, clicked to skip, got Prince of Lanling! Yes!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ibram Gaunt
Jul 22, 2009

Got Moriarty in a single multi. Glad at least he wanted to come home unlike Kingprotea.

Tae
Oct 24, 2010

Hello? Can you hear me? ...Perhaps if I shout? AAAAAAAAAH!
"hey guys, males get a damage bonus. Also, Arash was polled one of the most bond grailed servants. Welp."

dogsicle
Oct 23, 2012

yeah it owns

Cosmic Afro
May 23, 2011
Huh, got Astolfo on a ticket.

Rorahusky
Nov 12, 2012

Transform and waaauuuugh out!

Tae posted:

"hey guys, males get a damage bonus. Also, Arash was polled one of the most bond grailed servants. Welp."

Just a never ending cascade of STELLA and explosions. Unlimited Boom Works.

Furnaceface
Oct 21, 2004

I am now playing this. Is Heracles still good as a starter cause I got him on my first try. Should I pair him up with one of the 2 others I drew that also has 3 Buster attacks (Fergus or Caligula)?

MonsieurChoc
Oct 12, 2013

Furnaceface posted:

I am now playing this. Is Heracles still good as a starter cause I got him on my first try. Should I pair him up with one of the 2 others I drew that also has 3 Buster attacks (Fergus or Caligula)?

Hercules keeps being good forever.

If you can get Saint-George from the FP gacha he helps a lot: best tank in the game.

Nate RFB
Jan 17, 2005

Clapping Larry

Furnaceface posted:

He is the best tutorial 4*. He will need to be leveled up to survive more than a turn but he is an amazing longterm investment and can carry you for a long time if you pair him with a tank like George.

Vengarr
Jun 17, 2010

Smashed before noon

Furnaceface posted:

He's the best 4* Servant in the game until he gets his Bond CE, at which point he becomes better than most 5* Servants. Take a friend Merlin and laugh your way through the story.

Remember: Berserker won't lose to anyone, because he's the strongest in the world!

ZepiaEltnamOberon
Oct 25, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
Herc with a Bond 10 CE is just really nice to have as a final backup to hard story battles or event CQs and poo poo, cause a Berserker who is guaranteed to last at least 5 turns of Buster Brave Chains is never not gonna help.

Billzasilver
Nov 8, 2016

I lift my drink and sing a song

for who knows if life is short or long?

Man's life is like the morning dew

past days many, future days few

Furnaceface posted:

99% of every servant that started good is still good. Waver is still almost a perfect servant. It takes DW about two years to think of how to make a single new servant better than him.

dogsicle
Oct 23, 2012

herc is good if you want a single source to funnel your resources into as far as damage dealers go, but also you're probably just steamrolling the story with friend supports as your dps so you could instead build a wider and more useful bench of units than just herc, who is a crutch you will probably outgrow.

emiya is a bonus servant in the next few months of events so that's worth considering if you opt for someone else.

Motto
Aug 3, 2013

Any support setup recs/asks for someone who has:
-Okita
-Emiya
-the rest

-1x Poster Girl
-2x After-Party
-3x Gudaguda Order
-5x GUDA-O

dogsicle
Oct 23, 2012

looks like Gudaguda Order in the lancer slot, After-Party on Nobu/Emiya/archer slot, and Poster Girl in saber/rider slot

so then i dunno where you end up putting Okita with Guda-o, probably just forgo a Poster Girl/Saber support until people should have the points cleared? also probably MLB the Guda-o.

SgtMongoose
Feb 10, 2007

Herc is hands down the best servant of the starting 4 stars. He is relevant and useful in every facet of the game except a handful of gimmick fights you won't get to for a long time. He can solo the final boss of part 1 for reference. He is not resource intensive outside of exp for levels and you should have no problem leveling the 2-3 star supports alongside him. His true value begins when you get him to bond 10 so the earlier you start using him the better. Use your friend supports as supports and power up Herc.

BlazeEmblem
Jun 8, 2013

Uh oh. Do I use Ariadne thread or Goho-M?

Maintenance starts in about 20 minutes, for the next 6 hours.

Be aware that the GudaGuda rerun overlaps with the half off embers for the next two days, so it's time to decide what to prioritize.

Gologle
Apr 15, 2013

The Gologle Posting Experience.

<3
Oh, that's right, I should probably switch my supports up before maintenance, because I'm not going to be awake for it. I guess (if you have all of them) the order is probably EMIYA or Nobu on the All slot, Okita on the Saber, whichever one you didn't put in all in Archer, and the rest is whatever. I think for the first few days gacha CEs would be better on event supports, and later on during the event you would switch to GUDA-O's on Okita? I mean, I think I should probably put a GUDA on either Merlin or Waver in the beginning anyway, since they are always useful.

Tae
Oct 24, 2010

Hello? Can you hear me? ...Perhaps if I shout? AAAAAAAAAH!

BlazeEmblem posted:

Maintenance starts in about 20 minutes, for the next 6 hours.

Be aware that the GudaGuda rerun overlaps with the half off embers for the next two days, so it's time to decide what to prioritize.

The good nodes are time locked so the overlap isn't too bad.

Motto
Aug 3, 2013

The event is over two weeks long, yeah.

The man called M
Dec 25, 2009

THUNDERDOME ULTRALOSER

What are the changes for this version of the event compared to the original?

Pureauthor
Jul 8, 2010

ASK ME ABOUT KISSING A GHOST
The reward and store mats are changed.

Otherwise it's identical.

Pureauthor
Jul 8, 2010

ASK ME ABOUT KISSING A GHOST
NP2 Okita get.

Dai Shouri

AVeryLargeRadish
Aug 19, 2011

I LITERALLY DON'T KNOW HOW TO NOT BE A WEIRD SEXUAL CREEP ABOUT PREPUBESCENT ANIME GIRLS, READ ALL ABOUT IT HERE!!!
Had 5 tickets, 5th ticket got me Okita, roll for CEs, 2nd 10 roll got me GudaGuda Poster Girl and a second copy of Okita. :haw:

Roger Explosion
Jan 26, 2006

THAT'S SPECTACULAR.
This event is exceedingly silly.

Blight Runner
May 3, 2009
50 tickets got me a second Emiya archer but no Okita NP2. And now too many Guda CEs. :sigh: Guess I'll save the quartz for summer. Good luck for those that continue to roll.

W.T. Fits
Apr 21, 2010

Ready to Poyozo Dance all over your face.

Roger Explosion posted:

No-BUU!

Kyte
Nov 19, 2013

Never quacked for this

Roger Explosion posted:

Welcome to Guda Guda.

The Chibi-Nobus reach their zenith in Guda Guda 3.

Lt. Lizard
Apr 28, 2013
Chibi-Nobus are probably my favorite FGO enemy and I really wish we would get some variation of Oda Nobunaga that would use them for attack animations.

astr0man
Feb 21, 2007

hollyeo deuroga

Well at least I rolled an SSR saber :v:

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

why isnt bb in extella link

Motto
Aug 3, 2013

Stairmaster posted:

why isnt bb in extella link

she's kill

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

Motto posted:

she's kill

that applies to the entire cast tho

e: wait what about scathach

dogsicle
Oct 23, 2012

astr0man posted:

Well at least I rolled an SSR saber :v:

oh cool, okita got a costume

Shipon
Nov 7, 2005
1800 sq...1 Okita. Guess I'm taking a step back and rethinking which banners I'm going to be rolling on later this year, ouch.

Ruby Prism
Aug 7, 2011

With this, I'll be able to make the ultimate pie!
NP2 Okita... get!

...and now I have enough Poster Girls to MLB a copy after the event too.

OnimaruXLR
Sep 15, 2007
Lurklurklurklurklurk
I've wanted nothing but a decent Single Target Saber since roundabout the time Camelot came out and I rolled on the Guda Guda banner and got...

Emiya!

it's enough to make you believe in the desire sensor

Crasical
Apr 22, 2014

GG!*
*GET GOOD
Cherish Brave Liz.

Dr Pepper
Feb 4, 2012

Don't like it? well...

Got very lucky this event. Rolled Okita and got a CE drop while doing the story quests. :toot:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MonsieurChoc
Oct 12, 2013

Gonna save for Holmes after I failed to get Moriarty.

Okita's for you guys. Enjoy the Daishouri.