Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Blitz of 404 Error
Sep 19, 2007

Joe Biden is a top 15 president

Nissin Cup Nudist posted:

lmao Giants. 17, 97, and Peppers hahahaha

still not betting on the Browns tho. Wonder if Joe Thomas will come out of retirement for the back half of the season

His knees are ruined and he'd have to gain 75lbs

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Manoueverable
Oct 23, 2010

Dubs Loves Wubs
I would be okay with Earl going to the Browns, way better than the alternatives

Diva Cupcake
Aug 15, 2005

Is Corey Coleman the Giants #2?

Gatts
Jan 2, 2001

Goodnight Moon

Nap Ghost

still not betting on the Browns tho. Wonder if Joe Thomas will come out of retirement for the back half of the season

Maybe but he's said his body isn't in shape and up to it and when asked recently he said he wouldn't, he's enjoying what he's doing.

Now a legit postseason chance and I think he's willing to be back up or something.

fsif
Jul 18, 2003

Cole Beasley is good now.

https://twitter.com/bease11/status/1105658560913031168?s=21

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

One of the funniest posters in GIP.

Just not intentionally.

gently caress, go Cole.

sweet thursday
Sep 16, 2012

Garrett, eyes fixed to Twitter, claps furiously at his phone

General Dog
Apr 26, 2008

Everybody's working for the weekend

Seems like a lot for the Browns to give for a troubled receiver

sweet thursday
Sep 16, 2012

Thank you, I will hang up my rotary phone and turn up the dial on my radio box

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it
https://twitter.com/AdamSchefter/status/1105684966048972806?s=19

J E T S JETS JETS JETS

sweet thursday
Sep 16, 2012

New York is dead. Long live New York

DLC Inc
Jun 1, 2011

what the gently caress

hifi
Jul 25, 2012

ja rule voice: new york

Beer4TheBeerGod
Aug 23, 2004
Exciting Lemon
This is the greatest day ever.

AsInHowe
Jan 11, 2007

red winged angel
The Giants won that trade, provided they pick the right guys. The Browns are still the Browns.

troofs
Feb 28, 2011

The better Manning.
I am dead, and in hell

Larch
Dec 20, 2004

BEE LOVER
This poo poo is bananas.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

The giants should pick two hall of famers when they're in the draft, drafting.

Henrik Zetterberg
Dec 7, 2007

AsInHowe posted:

The Giants won that trade, provided they pick the right guys. The Browns are still the Browns.

I believe you’re forgetting: Browns, bitch.

sweet thursday
Sep 16, 2012

Traded OBJ for draft picks? I say they traded him for daft picks

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it

AsInHowe posted:

They traded one of the best young players in the NFL and didnt even get a top 15 pick lmao

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

I look forward to the giants taking an offensive guard and a linebacker with their first round picks.

sweet thursday
Sep 16, 2012

BlindSite posted:

I look forward to the giants taking an offensive guard and a linebacker with their first round picks.

It's like selling your car to buy car insurance and then selling that car insurance to buy a bunch of pog slammers

Diva Cupcake
Aug 15, 2005

BlindSite posted:

I look forward to the Giants packaging the pick they got from trading away Odell Beckham Jr for the right to draft Byron Leftwich 2.0 or Daniel Jones.

No Irish Need Imply
Nov 30, 2008
If you HAD to choose either the Jets or the Giants make the playoffs, who do you put money on?

rare Magic card l00k
Jan 3, 2011

No Irish Need Imply posted:

If you HAD to choose either the Jets or the Giants make the playoffs, who do you put money on?

I'd pick the Giants, only because I think the NFC East randomly collapsing to allow the last place team from the year before to win it is more likely than the Jets getting a Wild Card spot.

Fire Safety Doug
Sep 3, 2006

99 % caffeine free is 99 % not my kinda thing
I want to believe in the Browns but also can’t shake the feeling that something catastrophic will happen to ruin the party.

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

AsInHowe posted:

You’re kidding me, right?

schmug
May 20, 2007

Fire Safety Doug posted:

I want to believe in the Browns but also can’t shake the feeling that something catastrophic will happen to ruin the party.

same

shirts and skins
Jun 25, 2007

Good morning!

Cavauro posted:

The giants should pick two hall of famers when they're in the draft, drafting.

Yes, exactly, if I were GM I would simply pick the hall of famers. Don't know why teams bother with the other players, that's just my opinion though.

paternity suitor
Aug 2, 2016

AsInHowe posted:

I agree. If they pick someone as good as Odell Beckham Jr with one of those picks they easily win this trade. Next caller, you’re on

shirts and skins
Jun 25, 2007

Good morning!
Hey, TFF!

https://twitter.com/AdamSchefter/status/1105760233207619584?s=19

Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

Obscure to all except those well-versed in Yuuzhan Vong lore.
So do the Chiefs currently even have a Front 7?

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

AsInHowe posted:

jabrill peppers isn't a wolverine anymore, you don't have to stick up for him

also remember when the Madden story mode that one year had Antonio Brown being traded to the Browns and it was the most outlandish thing anyone'd ever seen

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

Shimrra Jamaane posted:

So do the Chiefs currently even have a Front 7?

Chris Jones and a bunch of guys. Anthony Hitchens makes a lot of money....and led the team in tackles in 2018!!!!! Sure, most of them were 5-10 yards downfield from where a good linebacker would have made the tackle, but he made em!

I assume they're going to make some small moves with the cap space they've opened up, and the draft will probably be mostly defense again. And for better or worse they're really buying into Spags I think.

Pron on VHS
Nov 14, 2005

Blood Clots
Sweat Dries
Bones Heal
Suck it Up and Keep Wrestling
Chris Jones, Derrick Nnadi and Breeland Speaks will certainly be big pieces. I think KC will draft all-defense again like last year, except for maybe a TE or OL. They also kinda need a a 3rd WR unless they think Demarcus Robinson is the guy

Slow Graffiti
Feb 1, 2003

Born of Frustration
This guy succinctly sums up my feelings about the Giants:

https://twitter.com/cal915121jack/status/1105624959706193920?s=21

LiquidFriend
Apr 5, 2005

SHOAH NUFF posted:

Chris Jones, Derrick Nnadi and Breeland Speaks will certainly be big pieces. I think KC will draft all-defense again like last year, except for maybe a TE or OL. They also kinda need a a 3rd WR unless they think Demarcus Robinson is the guy
I'm thinking it'll be a balance of Offense and Defense. Pat is still pretty young and they need a #2 TE (Finally Harris is gone), a receiver or two and it wouldn't hurt to maybe gind some competition at LG or Center. If they plan to carry 4 RB again, will need to look into that also.

Pron on VHS
Nov 14, 2005

Blood Clots
Sweat Dries
Bones Heal
Suck it Up and Keep Wrestling
I figured Carlos Hyde signing shuts the book on RB between him and Damien/Darrel Williams but I’m open to another one

Another TE or WR would really be awesome. I wanted to go after John Brown or Jamison Crowder

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Saucer Crab
Apr 3, 2009

I sure am glad the Giants are riding the replace a dumbfuck GM with an even worse one train to (another) decade of spectacular failure.