Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

dumb.
Apr 11, 2014

-=💀=-

That's too adorable by half.

--
Edit: unexpected snipe.

dumb. has a new favorite as of 04:42 on Mar 13, 2019

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Megillah Gorilla
Sep 22, 2003

If only all of life's problems could be solved by smoking a professor of ancient evil texts.

Bread Liar

So weird to see sheep still with their tails on.

DiggityDoink
Dec 9, 2007

Megillah Gorilla posted:

I didn't even know sheep had tails before this video.

fool of sound
Oct 10, 2012

Megillah Gorilla posted:

wait what the gently caress??!

yaffle
Sep 15, 2002

Flapdoodle

fool_of_sound posted:

wait what the gently caress??!

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fly_strike_in_sheep

Snowglobe of Doom
Mar 30, 2012

sucks to be right

DiggityDoink posted:

I didn't even know sheep had tails before this video.

Did you never notice that lambs have tails?

Gynocentric Regime
Jun 9, 2010

by Cyrano4747

dumb. posted:

Adorably ripe to have the windows smashed out

DiggityDoink
Dec 9, 2007

dumb. posted:

Yeah that Confederate flag is super cute...

Pigsfeet on Rye
Oct 22, 2008

I'm meat on the hoof
You know it's a parody of the "General Lee" from "Dukes of Hazzard", right?

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Pigsfeet on Rye posted:

Lol it's almost as cute as the parody Hitler car I drive around in with the parody swastikas all over it.

(I do not actually do this)

SpaceGoatFarts
Jan 5, 2010

sic transit gloria mundi

Nap Ghost

Pigsfeet on Rye posted:

It's a parody alright but it's still going to trigger people because of the flag. It's like when Harry dressed as a nazi officer as a parody

Sandwich Anarchist
Sep 12, 2008

Pigsfeet on Rye posted:

It's a parody of another car emblazoned with a symbol of racial hatred, so it's so kawaii uguuuu~~~~

venus de lmao
Apr 30, 2007

Call me "pixeltits"

The Bloop posted:

Lol it's almost as cute as the parody Hitler car I drive around in with the parody swastikas all over it.

Do you know what Dukes of Hazzard is?

Sandwich Anarchist
Sep 12, 2008
Here we go, the "defending dukes of hazzard derail". Buckle in

sandoz
Jan 29, 2009

if ur not blocked by big dogs twitter then get out of this thread

sandoz
Jan 29, 2009

SpaceGoatFarts posted:

It's a parody alright but it's still going to trigger people because of the flag. It's like when Harry dressed as a nazi officer as a parody

lol

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Bertrand Hustle posted:

Do you know what Dukes of Hazzard is?

Yes. I enjoyed it as a kid and even had a General Lee toy, in fact. Fun show. Not putting hate symbols on my car, though, ok?

Snowglobe of Doom
Mar 30, 2012

sucks to be right

Sandwich Anarchist posted:

Here we go, the "defending dukes of hazzard derail". Buckle in

They're just some good ol' boys, never meanin' no harm.

Sandwich Anarchist
Sep 12, 2008

Snowglobe of Doom posted:

They're just some good ol' boys, never meanin' no harm.

Its heritage, not hate

Pastry of the Year
Apr 12, 2013

as a TV-poisoned wee one I missed the fact that they were always hitting ramps or whatever and was absolutely convinced that the General Lee (and, by extension, all cars) were able to jump on command, and I would get extremely mad at my mother for "not pressing the jump button"

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Exploration is ill-advised.

Pastry of the Year posted:

as a TV-poisoned wee one I missed the fact that they were always hitting ramps or whatever and was absolutely convinced that the General Lee (and, by extension, all cars) were able to jump on command, and I would get extremely mad at my mother for "not pressing the jump button"

I imagine your mother in traffic jams was thinking "I wish".

Snowglobe of Doom
Mar 30, 2012

sucks to be right

The Bloop posted:

Yes. I enjoyed it as a kid and even had a General Lee toy, in fact. Fun show. Not putting hate symbols on my car, though, ok?

I used to watch it here in Australia when I was a kid even though we don't have anything like 'state lines' or moonshine or elected sheriffs so it didn't really make much sense. I had no loving idea what the Confederate flag stood for, to me it was just a pattern of shapes painted on the car. I know different now!

Edit: holy poo poo I just remembered I still have an original 1980s General Lee toy car, I'd totally forgotten until right now

Lobok
Jul 13, 2006

Say Watt?

Ghost Leviathan posted:

I imagine your mother in traffic jams was thinking "I wish".

I imagine she was thinking "you're lucky there's no eject button you little poo poo".

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Exploration is ill-advised.

Lobok posted:

I imagine she was thinking "you're lucky there's no eject button you little poo poo".

Well that's just a given.

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018
Women are wonderful animals, they should be making music and writing novels about having a complex relationship with your mother.

sandoz
Jan 29, 2009

I used to watch it here in Australia when I was a kid even though we don't have anything like 'state lines' or moonshine or elected sheriffs so it didn't really make much sense. I had no loving idea what the Confederate flag stood for, to me it was just a pattern of shapes painted on the car. I know different now!

Edit: holy poo poo I just remembered I still have an original 1980s General Lee toy car, I'd totally forgotten until right now

hi it's not even actually "the confederate flag", it's an obscure civil war army flag that was resurrected as a symbol of "rebellion" specifically against various pushes for civil rights in the early 1900's and especially the 50's, much like the majority of confederate monuments

sorry for this bad post

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

the median Conservative party donor is dead, so these are actually young conservatives

Tashilicious
Jul 17, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

sandoz posted:

hi it's not even actually "the confederate flag", it's an obscure civil war army flag that was resurrected as a symbol of "rebellion" specifically against various pushes for civil rights in the early 1900's and especially the 50's, much like the majority of confederate monuments

sorry for this bad post

Specifically the battle flag of Army of Northern Virginia, IIRC

The one General Lee commanded.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

sandoz posted:

sorry for this bad post

Yeah but this doesn't look as cool painted on a car:

May as well be Texas' flag. Gross. No thank you.

Android Apocalypse
Apr 28, 2009

The future is
AUTOMATED
and you are
OBSOLETE

Illegal Hen

Solice Kirsk posted:

Yeah but this doesn't look as cool painted on a car:

May as well be Texas' flag. Gross. No thank you.
I love how Georgia changed their flag from this:

to this:

A nice little "Think this is racist? We'll show you racist!" nod.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Getting the poo poo kicked out of them by the northern half of the country who weren't even fielding all of their forces is basically the only thing the south has going for it. Handily losing a war to the north is best thing that ever happened to them.

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day

Android Apocalypse posted:

I love how Georgia changed their flag from this:

to this:

A nice little "Think this is racist? We'll show you racist!" nod.

Lol Moder-ation. Mods knew.

The MSJ
May 17, 2010

Pastry of the Year posted:

It is clearly KITT who had the jump button.

When Hasbro announced the Ecto-1 Transformers, you won't believe how many actually wants them to also make a General Lee among all the requests for Doc's DeLorean and A-Team van. Well maybe if they replace the flag with a Decepticons symbol or something.

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day
speed racer also had a jump button

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
It's weird because the General Lee is a cool (anti)hero car buuut it has that symbol on it and even if you took that off, the name is problematic, and if you took both of those off, it would just be an orange car with non-functional doors

It's just a relic of worser times

Lizard Combatant
Sep 29, 2010

I have some notes.

Where's your bloody patriotism, mate?

Lizard Combatant has a new favorite as of 14:54 on Mar 13, 2019

ulex minor
Apr 30, 2018

The Bloop posted:

that sounds great do you have any pic-

The Bloop posted:

oh :(

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Lizard Combatant posted:

Where's your bloody patriotism, mate?

Knight Rider kicked rear end!

:can:

Lizard Combatant
Sep 29, 2010

I have some notes.

Solice Kirsk posted:

Knight Rider licked rear end!

:can:

ftfy, the keys are right next to each other so the mistake is understandable.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Solice Kirsk posted:

Knight Rider kicked rear end!
:yeah: