Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

super sweet best pal

ghost emoji posted:

a Marie Kondo superfan whose house is packed to the brim with Marie Kondo memorabilia, books, etc

heh

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

super sweet best pal

Picard and Madred are playing with Hanafuda cards. Madred insists his hand is a goko but Picard says it's only a shiko.

Queen-Of-Hearts

"I want to break your heart💔 and give you mine🫀"

My friend texted me today with: "What do you call a redditor who hunts for any reason to start a fight?"
Fedora the Explorer
I laughed.
Don't judge me.

:h: sig by Prof. Crocodile:h:
:byodame:BYOB spells: Mutually Assured Kindness:byodame:

super sweet best pal

Jean jorts, AKA jean2 shorts

Jolo

ive been playing with magnuts tying to change the wold as we know it

Please, my dad was Mr. Jorts, call me Gene.

lol but

body is a dinosaur
look i take it from prior art that we are being extremely chill wrt to the definition of "jokes that are good" so:

a mixed martial artist walks into a bar and orders a guinness

"shamrock?" asks the barman

"no," he replies. "i am tito ortiz"

glowing-fish

Keep grinding,
I hope you level up! :)
The bite was so bad it looked like it was inflicted by a lemur who had drunk an entire keg of wine.

It was a Mad-as-cask-scar

That joke is so belabored, and there is no payoff for it.

Jolo

After a horrible elevator accident halfway through the workday leaves me in two pieces, my top half quickly tries to fine-tune a final quip about working a "half-day" today.

~~~ byob summer 2020 ~~~ sig responsibly ~~~ i hope you enjoy my sig ~~~ please dont kangaroo jack what you cant kangaroo give back. ~~~

xcheopis

Jolo posted:

After a horrible elevator accident halfway through the workday leaves me in two pieces, my top half quickly tries to fine-tune a final quip about working a "half-day" today.

While your bottom half makes a run for it?

got any sevens

by Cyrano4747
when my computer goes to sleep does it dream of giving a powerpoint presentation but it left its firmware at home?

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Abugadu

1st Sgt. Matthews and the men have Procured for me a cummerbund from a traveling gypsy, who screeched Victory shall come at a Terrible price. i am Honored.

xcheopis posted:

While your bottom half makes a run for it?

I feel like there’s a lot of one-liners for observing this situation

Manifisto

Jolo posted:

ty nesamdoom!

Barking Gecko

Mahoro says, "Naughty things are bad."

Jolo posted:

You no longer have to decide whether it would be faster to wait for the elevator or take the stairs, because now you can do both.

Manifisto

a moment of hesitation before pulling your arm back inside the train because you just realized a quip about a "disarming smile" would be the perfect icebreaker for that cutie across the aisle

Jolo

Top half's favorite Lord of the Rings character is Armagorn, bottom half prefers Legolas.

~~~ byob summer 2020 ~~~ sig responsibly ~~~ i hope you enjoy my sig ~~~ please dont kangaroo jack what you cant kangaroo give back. ~~~

ShinyBirdTeeth

sparkle sparkle sparkle
"poo poo," I yell. "My phone was in those pants. poo poo."

Dick Bastardly

Muttley is SKYNET!!!
"Phone," I yell. "My poo poo was in those phones. Pants."

Awesome winter sig by Symbolic, love it!

Lovely sig by the masterful Matoi Ryuko, thanks!

xcheopis

Jolo posted:

Top half's favorite Lord of the Rings character is Armagorn, bottom half prefers Legolas.

Armagorna take issue with you misspelling Aragorn's name.

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs

xcheopis posted:

Armagorna take issue with you misspelling Aragorn's name.

Farecoal

There he go
i love the new Sonic character, Fluffie the Duckie

The X-man cometh

Farecoal posted:

i love the new Sonic character, Fluffie the Duckie

Jolo

the 3 f's in Fluffie stand for "fluffy feathered friend" :3:

unless you cross her, then they stand for "fierce feathered foe" :ssj:

HappyKitty

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n-FIzQmuMUY

HOT4DREMELS

YES!!!!!!!
Driving around with a baseball bat in my passenger seat looking for the guy who keeps putting 'citation needed' on all my Wikipedia edits

deep dish peat moss

Manifisto posted:

a moment of hesitation before pulling your arm back inside the train because you just realized a quip about a "disarming smile" would be the perfect icebreaker for that cutie across the aisle

HappyKitty

A post-crunk rapper whose manager is unsuccessfully trying to explain why he really shouldn't change his stage name to "seXual P"

glowing-fish

Keep grinding,
I hope you level up! :)
Why can't North American bears get work visas for Australia?

Because they don't have the koalifications

ShinyBirdTeeth

sparkle sparkle sparkle
Pepperoni are chili demons from japan

Harold Fjord

ShinyBirdTeeth posted:

Pepperoni are chili demons from japan

Now do Ricearoni

vanisher

Pouring things with a flourish in situations where its not appropriate

vanisher

Opening and serving a bag of cheetos in the same way you would an expensive wine

vanisher

"They say that when money is no issue its the presentation of your meal that you value most" I say to no one in perticular as I finish the spiral pattern on my paper plate with my Flamin' Hot Cheetos Puffs

ShinyBirdTeeth

sparkle sparkle sparkle
Spelling "RIP" with deviled eggs to spice up the wake.

ShinyBirdTeeth

sparkle sparkle sparkle
Paleolithic me, rubbing my temples, "Let's go over this one more time. You stab the earth and you put the seed in."
Paleolithic Grandpa, "I stab an elk and I put my seed in."
"GODS D--," I start to yell as I throw my planting stick across the muddy field. I catch myself and say, "No, promised Paleolithic Cheryl, I'd try. One more time. Poke a hole in the ground."
PG nodding, "Poke a hole."
Me, "In the mud."
PG, "In the mud."
Me, "Put a seed in."
PG, "With a spear?"
Me, "You, what? You just put it in with your hand."
PG, "Then what's the spear for?"
Me, really not holding it together, "To poke the hole! To poke the hole you put the seed in!"
PG, "What's wrong with gathering?"
Me, shouting, "This is easier. This is easier GODS DA--"
Paleolithic Cheryl gives me the eye.

vanisher

ShinyBirdTeeth posted:

Paleolithic me, rubbing my temples, "Let's go over this one more time. You stab the earth and you put the seed in."
"GODS D--," I start to yell as I throw my planting stick across the muddy field. I catch myself and say, "No, promised Paleolithic Cheryl, I'd try. One more time. Poke a hole in the ground."
Me, "In the mud."
PG, "In the mud."
Me, "Put a seed in."
PG, "With a spear?"
Me, really not holding it together, "To poke the hole! To poke the hole you put the seed in!"

Manifisto

ShinyBirdTeeth posted:

Me, "In the mud."
PG, "In the mud."
Me, "Put a seed in."
PG, "With a spear?"

got any sevens

by Cyrano4747
this is gonna be the best thing since sliced mammoth

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Cubone

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.
[on the phone w/bae] no, I don't suck toes.

yeah

right, I don't do that

ShinyBirdTeeth

sparkle sparkle sparkle

Cubone posted:

[on the phone w/bae] no, I don't suck toes.

yeah

right, I don't do that

A schedule of services is available on my website, which you would know if you'd register and take the post-coital survey as I've requested.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

xcheopis

ShinyBirdTeeth posted:

A schedule of services is available on my website, which you would know if you'd register and take the post-coital survey as I've requested.

Ok, I hear what you're saying but there has to be a work order filed before the issue can be addressed.