Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

MikeCrotch
Nov 5, 2011

I AM UNJUSTIFIABLY PROUD OF MY SPAGHETTI BOLOGNESE RECIPE

YES, IT IS AN INCREDIBLY SIMPLE DISH

NO, IT IS NOT NORMAL TO USE A PEPPERAMI INSTEAD OF MINCED MEAT

YES, THERE IS TOO MUCH SALT IN MY RECIPE

NO, I WON'T STOP SHARING IT

more like BOLLOCKnese

The Crotch posted:

Vox did a big piece on "misogyny and the new American left" and it was mostly just explaining what Cum Town is and talking to Tim Faust for some reason.

Adam got invited onto Israeli television to discuss why young Jewish Americans didn't support Israel and name-dropped Cum Town

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

babypolis
Nov 4, 2009

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

also he got that buyout by loving over everyone he knew and then immediately moved away to the opposite side of the planet from everyone else he knew for tax purposes, including his child

haha i never heard that part. oh no god forbid the GOVERNMENT or my harpy ex wife touches the billions of dollars i will never be able to spend by myself. better become a recluse and be miserable for the rest of my life

babypolis
Nov 4, 2009

DACK FAYDEN posted:

I remember when I first heard about it and before I had read the full quote I was really excited to see how exactly she was subtly telling Nancy Reagan to burn in hell by bringing up AIDS

then I read the full quote :(

lmao that people actually pushed this narrative

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde
https://twitter.com/joshrogin/status/948907119738347520

OBAMNA PHONE
Aug 7, 2002
some goon paid tom arnold to say "the piss tape is real" on a video and then posted it

Fuzzy McDoom
Oct 9, 2007

-MORE MONEY FOR US

-FUCK...YOU KNOW, THE THING

The Trump staffer lady making the Pepe hand sign throughout the Kavanaugh hearings then claiming that's just how her hand rests

Feldegast42
Oct 29, 2011

COMMENCE THE RITE OF SHITPOSTING

Sorry bro, Eric Trump is Fredo

DACK FAYDEN
Feb 25, 2013

Bear Witness

babypolis posted:

lmao that people actually pushed this narrative
it did seem, while implausible, barely within her range

I just don't get why people kept pushing it after they had read the actual quote

Jenny Agutter
Mar 18, 2009

time wizard

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009
Probation
Can't post for 3 hours!

Fuzzy McDoom posted:

The Trump staffer lady making the Pepe hand sign throughout the Kavanaugh hearings then claiming that's just how her hand rests

then doing it again the next day

Waterbed Wendy
Jan 29, 2009
That time when Bush did 9/11

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

Nero and Caligula were smeared by historians because they had social programs and helped the poor

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,
slægt skal følge slægters gang

Feldegast42 posted:

Sorry bro, Eric Trump is Fredo

theyre all Fredo, really

Thump!
Nov 25, 2007

Look, fat, here's the fact, Kulak!

convicted war criminal Oliver north

sleeptalker
Feb 17, 2011

Waterbed Wendy posted:

That time when Bush did 9/11

lmao

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

https://twitter.com/jysexton/status/884798748152483840

Retromancer
Aug 21, 2007

Every time I see Goatse, I think of Maureen. That's the last thing I saw. Before I blacked out. The sight of that man's anus.

Thump! posted:

convicted war criminal Oliver north

More like Oliver North: Convicted, War Criminal

old.flv
Jan 28, 2017

A good lad who likes his Anna's.

A more innocent time

Proust Malone
Apr 4, 2008

the abbreviated headline got me all excited.

Big Dick Cheney
Mar 30, 2007

https://mobile.twitter.com/JYSexton/status/1105813235456974849

I.......worked on this story for days.......and he just....banned the plane

quite stretched out
Feb 17, 2011

the chillest

Ron Jeremy posted:

the abbreviated headline got me all excited.

TheWeepingHorse
Nov 20, 2009

pushpins posted:

That comic fuckin ruled

The owl owns

Filthy Hans
Jun 27, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

(and can't post for 10 years!)

pushpins posted:

That comic fuckin ruled

I love that lobster

beware pincer attack but hole

quite stretched out
Feb 17, 2011

the chillest
now i want a tattoo of a dynamite owl

old.flv
Jan 28, 2017

A good lad who likes his Anna's.
What's that comic

Thump!
Nov 25, 2007

alfred nobel’s invention dynamite, 100s of millions dead

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

Filthy Hans posted:

I love that lobster

Citizen sniiiiiiiiiiiiiiips!!!!

:argh:

Captain Billy Pissboy
Oct 25, 2005

by Nyc_Tattoo
College Slice

old.flv posted:

What's that comic

It's from an insane NRA pamphlet about "animal rights extremists". I can't find the actual pamphlet just articles about it being leaked

Kazzah
Jul 15, 2011

Formerly known as
Krazyface
Hair Elf

HobbitGrease
Jul 24, 2001

Young Orc
reminder that this is the guy whose charisma (?) inspired several domestic terrorists

jobson groeth
May 17, 2018

by FactsAreUseless

HobbitGrease posted:

reminder that this is the guy whose charisma (?) inspired several domestic terrorists

He'd definitely have this guys vote

This has the double advantage of being funny political poo poo I just remembered so is stand alone content.

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

God is dead. God remains dead. And we have killed him. Who will wipe this blood off us? What festivals of atonement, what sacred games shall we need to invent?

Filthy Hans posted:

I love that lobster

it is an undead lobster! they aren't that color except after getting cooked

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

HobbitGrease
Jul 24, 2001

Young Orc

Eat This Glob posted:

it is an undead lobster! they aren't that color except after getting cooked

must’ve used his magnet to escape

Nuclearmonkee
Jun 10, 2009

Can't wait for the 2020 version of this. The fucker wasn't coherent then and now his dementia is substantially more advanced. Trump slurring nonsensical poo poo during a "debate" while hopped up on adderall is going to loving own so much

Charles 2 of Spain
Nov 7, 2017

MonsieurChoc posted:

Bin Laden wanted America to get out of the Middle-East so he could create a new Caliphate. He thought 9/11 would create a civil war based on racial lines.
In the Middle East or US?

PIZZA.BAT
Nov 12, 2016

:cheers:

Nuclearmonkee posted:

Can't wait for the 2020 version of this. The fucker wasn't coherent then and now his dementia is substantially more advanced. Trump slurring nonsensical poo poo during a "debate" while hopped up on adderall is going to loving own so much

no it's not. sarah palin vomited word salad onto the country and half the population was like, 'yes this is what we want this all makes total sense'

same with trump in the last debate. nothing is going to change it's going to be as terrifying as it was last time

DiggityDoink
Dec 9, 2007

Rex-Goliath posted:

no it's not. sarah palin vomited word salad onto the country and half the population was like, 'yes this is what we want this all makes total sense'

same with trump in the last debate. nothing is going to change it's going to be as terrifying as it was last time

That's because somehow, half the country is even dumber than Donnie Smoothbrains.

Thump!
Nov 25, 2007

Nuclearmonkee posted:

watching him get re-elected despite that is gonna be even funnier

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

big dyke energy
Jul 29, 2006

Football? Yaaaay
during the 2016 election i worked at a dementia home and they were all big fans of ol trumpo

lol