Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

piss explosion
Apr 2, 2005
I THINK MURDER AND BIGOTRY ARE FUNNY!!
Is the 'Free ride' on his bigee dickee?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ass cobra
May 28, 2004

by Azathoth

:thunk:

AWarmBody
Jul 26, 2014

Better than a cold one.
I'm on season 2 of 90D:HEA and I can't stop laughing at Jorge. I like Anfisa now.

She clearly values wealth, communicates clearly that that is what she values, and lives a life driven by that value. Jorge is saying that Anfisa is slowly changing, when in reality she's been super consistent and open about her aspirations and he took it as a joke.

Fleta Mcgurn
Oct 5, 2003

Porpoise noise continues.

AWarmBody posted:

I'm on season 2 of 90D:HEA and I can't stop laughing at Jorge. I like Anfisa now.

She clearly values wealth, communicates clearly that that is what she values, and lives a life driven by that value. Jorge is saying that Anfisa is slowly changing, when in reality she's been super consistent and open about her aspirations and he took it as a joke.

Post/thread combo :lol:

I've never seen this show, but just reading the thread has been hilarious, and now I want to watch it.

WhyteRyce
Dec 30, 2001

I guess Evelyn on American Idol is doing well ? I'm going to assume it's because she's working with actual professionals now instead of her dad and creepy producer old man who has Garage Band on his Mac

WhyteRyce fucked around with this message at 18:50 on Feb 18, 2019

WhyteRyce
Dec 30, 2001

Kind of annoyed I didn't think to get some Valentine's gifts or cards off Etsy because this show makes some great material
https://www.etsy.com/listing/668571...=sr_gallery-1-9
https://www.etsy.com/market/90_day_fiance

AveMachina
Aug 30, 2008

God knows what COVIDs you people have

WhyteRyce posted:

Kind of annoyed I didn't think to get some Valentine's gifts or cards off Etsy because this show makes some great material

This etsy store is a loving treasure

AWarmBody
Jul 26, 2014

Better than a cold one.
At last! I reached the episode where Family Chantel sit nervously in a closed van, too afraid to get out and share a meal cooked over fire. How are they so bougie??

Followed that with an excellent clip of Danielle talking to Walmart guy about how Mo must be cheating because WHERE IS HE GETTING SEX FROM? HE ISNT GETTING IT FROM ME.

Also I'm glad Paola is saving the earth by steering Russ away from the oil industry. Take it apart man by man, girl!

AWarmBody
Jul 26, 2014

Better than a cold one.
Double posting because I scrolled back to 2017 and gay don't lose your time I'm not!

Fur20
Nov 14, 2007

すご▞い!
君は働か░い
フ▙▓ズなんだね!

WhyteRyce posted:

DamnitGannet
Apr 8, 2007

I started watching this series because of this thread, and I'm on season 5 now. Can someone please explain to me what azan's grift is? I cant imagine why he would torture himself with nicole unless he was getting a real good deal out of it.

Piggy Smalls
Jun 21, 2015

BOSS MAKES A DOLLAR,
YOU MAKE A DIME,
I'LL LICK HIS BOOT TILL THOSE MOTHERFUCKERS SHINE.

DamnitGannet posted:

I started watching this series because of this thread, and I'm on season 5 now. Can someone please explain to me what azan's grift is? I cant imagine why he would torture himself with nicole unless he was getting a real good deal out of it.

She sends him money

WhyteRyce
Dec 30, 2001

He got $6k to open a beauty shop and then refused to show pictures of it

DamnitGannet
Apr 8, 2007

loving yikes. I feel so bad for her daughter having a mother that stupid.

WhyteRyce
Dec 30, 2001

DamnitGannet posted:

If you want to feel bad for the daughter, wait until one of the next round of series where they go to Nicole's apartment (i.e. converted motel) and just look at the carpet

AveMachina
Aug 30, 2008

WhyteRyce posted:

If you want to feel bad for the daughter, wait until one of the next round of series where they go to Nicole's apartment (i.e. converted motel) and just look at the carpet

I couldn't remember what the actual apartment looked like so I just imagined the one from Trailer Park Boys, and am probably not that far off.

AWarmBody posted:

At last! I reached the episode where Family Chantel sit nervously in a closed van, too afraid to get out and share a meal cooked over fire. How are they so bougie??

Camping is for poors. Although lol at the chicken feet, that's a fuckin' power move. Pedro's family is unapologetically insane and it's rad

ass cobra
May 28, 2004

by Azathoth

:clint:

Dream line-up:

Azan & Nicole
Anfisa & Jorge prison diaries
Angela & Michael
Paul & Karine
Family Chntal
And maybe some segments with Kyle & Noon

ass cobra
May 28, 2004

by Azathoth
And ffs no Paola & Russss or Loren & Alexei please

Three Olives
Apr 10, 2005

Not a single fucking olive in sight

DamnitGannet posted:

Can you imagine being her parents? Imagine if there was a TV series largely about your daughter being dumb as rocks and your complete inability to do anything about it.

WhyteRyce
Dec 30, 2001

Thank god now I can stop watching Sister Wives and hating every adult on the show

Account McAccount
Mar 30, 2012

rear end cobra posted:

:clint:

Dream line-up:

Azan & Nicole
Anfisa & Jorge prison diaries
Angela & Michael
Paul & Karine
Family Chntal
And maybe some segments with Kyle & Noon

Nah you're missing Larissa who constantly has to mention Coltee.

ass cobra
May 28, 2004

by Azathoth
Coltee and Larissa are divorced but I'd watch them both with new idiot partners

WhyteRyce
Dec 30, 2001

Any dream lineup has to include Darcy yelling at psycho dude for not cutting steak on the bias

WhyteRyce
Dec 30, 2001

Noted good guy Eric got a restraining order taken out on his daughter Tasha and then blames it on his wife

quote:

Eric exclusively confirmed to In Touch that he was the one who filled out and filed the paperwork for the restraining order on Leida’s behalf.
“Yes, I did fill it out. Only because she didn’t know what to do, not because I agreed with the choice to file it,” he explained.

Extra Large Marge
Jan 21, 2004

Fun Shoe

WhyteRyce posted:

Any dream lineup has to include Darcy yelling at psycho dude for not cutting steak on the bias

I could see them getting back together just to get on TV, even though they obviously hate each other.

Donovan Trip
Jan 6, 2007
Darcy married some person from real life. Sellout

joedevola
Sep 11, 2004

worst song, played on ugliest guitar

WhyteRyce posted:

Noted good guy Eric got a restraining order taken out on his daughter Tasha and then blames it on his wife

No man in history has ever been so thoroughly whipped, holy poo poo.

AveMachina
Aug 30, 2008

WhyteRyce posted:

Eric has never done anything of his own volition in his life. He is a tough sweaty military leaf blowing in the wind and that’s someone else’s fault

WhyteRyce
Dec 30, 2001

uuggggggghhhhhhhhh
https://www.eonline.com/news/1024404/look-who-s-returning-for-90-day-fiance-happily-ever-after-season-4

quote:

And who are the couples? E! News can exclusive reveal three of the six couples who welcomed cameras back into their lives.

In addition to the previously announced Chantel and Pedro, season four of 90 Day Fiancé: Happily Ever After? will star 90 Day season six's Colt and Larissa, and new parents Russ and Paola.

Woodchip
Mar 28, 2010
Ohee noee, itsee moree coltee

Piggy Smalls
Jun 21, 2015

BOSS MAKES A DOLLAR,
YOU MAKE A DIME,
I'LL LICK HIS BOOT TILL THOSE MOTHERFUCKERS SHINE.

Woodchip posted:

Ohee noee, itsee moree coltee

Didn’t they divorce?

WhyteRyce
Dec 30, 2001

Piggy Smalls posted:

Didn’t they divorcee?

ass cobra
May 28, 2004

by Azathoth
loving pao and russsssssssssss ugh

AWarmBody
Jul 26, 2014

Better than a cold one.
Katy Perry loves Evelyn and I'm sure Evelyn loves herself too

ass cobra
May 28, 2004

by Azathoth

azan & nicole will be good

Donovan Trip
Jan 6, 2007
I'm here for Chantel family drama and Moroccan cuisine

Anime Store Adventure
May 6, 2009

That teaser image is absolutely 10/10 even though I do not want to watch a second of Russ and Pao.

Azan on phone is the best thing.

unpleasantly turgid
Jul 6, 2016

u lightweights couldn't even feed my shadow ;*
i love when the female hoodrat stays at the host family's mansion. the story gets good real fast

sticksy
May 26, 2004
Nap Ghost
I'm Coltee's mom yelling over his head.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AWarmBody
Jul 26, 2014

Better than a cold one.

sticksy posted:

I'm Coltee's mom yelling over his head.

I haven't seen his season yet so I was wondering if that was a weird tumor or something