Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

OldTennisCourt
Sep 11, 2011

by VideoGames

twistedmentat posted:

Does New Zeland have a 2nd admendment? I know in here in Canada gun nuts go on about it, and when you point that out, they sputter and ignore you.

No he was referring to America, it's loving weird and I suggest you read it yourself, portions are in that twitter linked above, but he seems like he wanted to affect American politics through this. He also namedrops Candace Owens.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Ol Spicy Keychain
Jan 17, 2013

I MEPHISTO MY OWN ASSHOLE
https://twitter.com/BrentonTarrant

^ His twitter full of nazi propaganda, pics of his gun magazines and a link to his manifesto

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost
gently caress.

gently caress.

gently caress this hell Earth.

frajaq
Jan 30, 2009

#acolyte GM of 2014

what in the gently caress

Il Federale
Oct 10, 2012

codenameFANGIO posted:

I really hope this isn’t true

it is

he also plays some serbian song thats apparently a meme

and the navy seal copypasta is in his manifesto

Bullfrog
Nov 5, 2012

edit: beaten. Death to all nazis.

Agean90
Jun 28, 2008

well poo poo. Purge the rightwingers imo.

Homocow
Apr 24, 2007

Extremely bad poster!
DO NOT QUOTE!

Pillbug
Who shoots people in a house of worship?

Right-wing white dudes seem to be the only ones doing it.

Ugato
Apr 9, 2009

We're not?
I hope pewdiepie gets infinite poo poo from this too. This is the loving worst time.

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon

Agean90 posted:

well poo poo. Purge the rightwingers imo.

twistedmentat
Nov 21, 2003

Its my party
and I'll die if
I want to

The Ol Spicy Keychain posted:

https://twitter.com/BrentonTarrant

^ His twitter full of nazi propaganda, pics of his gun magazines and a link to his manifesto

I clicked on it and now I feel dirty. And I've read (translated) first hand accounts by Death Camp guards.

Ugato posted:

I hope pewdiepie gets infinite poo poo from this too. This is the loving worst time.

Yea, like I hope youtube just straight up bans him because a mass shooter giving him a shout out is NOT going to look good.

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy

twistedmentat posted:

I am not clicking on an 8chan link at all, especially not that one, but did he post a video of him commiting the shooting and said he was doing it for pewdiepie?

God drat loving hell.

it was a livestream on facebook and he said "remember lads, subscribe to pewdiepie"

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost
loving death to reactionaries.

Charles 2 of Spain
Nov 7, 2017

gently caress I hope my family are OK they should be but fuuuuccccckkkk

ur in my world now
Jun 5, 2006

Same as it ever was
Same as it ever was
Same as it ever was
Same as it ever was

Smellrose
exterminate the alt right and everyone in it

jobson groeth
May 17, 2018

by FactsAreUseless
There was apparently two gunmen.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Rename the place to Mohammedmosque in commemoration.

OldTennisCourt
Sep 11, 2011

by VideoGames
the only thing that helps is knowing that there are people infinitly more humane, good and righteous that are out there helping the victims and trying to save them

this cockhead's only contribution to society is causing evil and having a humilatingly cringey manifesto and those other people will go on being good people and helping others

the news are gonna plaster his loving face everywhere but only internet turbo dweebs and the absolute scummiest of CHUDS will ever praise him and he'll rightfully be mocked forver

Bullfrog
Nov 5, 2012

Report the vid on twitter if you see it

DragQueenofAngmar
Dec 29, 2009

You shall not pass!
gently caress. gently caress! gently caress all these shits, they deserve so much worse than anything imaginable. how can you think like this. how do you get to this irredeemable place

jobson groeth
May 17, 2018

by FactsAreUseless

OldTennisCourt posted:

the only thing that helps is knowing that there are people infinitly more humane, good and righteous that are out there helping the victims and trying to save them

this cockhead's only contribution to society is causing evil and having a humilatingly cringey manifesto and those other people will go on being good people and helping others

the news are gonna plaster his loving face everywhere but only internet turbo dweebs and the absolute scummiest of CHUDS will ever praise him and he'll rightfully be mocked forver

DragQueenofAngmar
Dec 29, 2009

You shall not pass!

I hope that celebratory shithead is found beaten to death and no one ever says a word about it

OldTennisCourt
Sep 11, 2011

by VideoGames

You know that dweeb is making GBS threads himself right now, I hope the police caught him and he knows he basically turbofucked his entire life.

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

more like a Barking Dog, woof!

jobson groeth posted:

There was apparently two gunmen.

unsubstantiated so far, he got away from the first mosque so it could just as well be the same guy

turn off the TV
Aug 4, 2010

moderately annoying

The Ol Spicy Keychain
Jan 17, 2013

a Loving Dog posted:

unsubstantiated so far, he got away from the first mosque so it could just as well be the same guy

Yeah it sounds like he shot up one mosque then quickly went to the second one before police could get there

The Ol Spicy Keychain
Jan 17, 2013

I wonder how it feels to have the same right wing parasites you pander to throw you under the bus like this

oh right she's blaming the left

https://twitter.com/RealCandaceO/status/1106391443457888257

Bullfrog
Nov 5, 2012

Is this confirmed to be from the actual circulated post, or is it a gorilla channel thing?

Screaming Idiot
Nov 26, 2007

JUST POSTING WHILE JERKIN' MY GHERKIN SITTIN' IN A PERKINS!

BEATS SELLING MERKINS.

I wonder how it feels to have the same right wing parasites you pander to throw you under the bus like this

:cryinglaughingemoji:
I AM LAUGHING AT A TRAGEDY! LOL! HITLER WASN'T THAT BAD! LOL! LOL! LOL! LOL.

jobson groeth
May 17, 2018

by FactsAreUseless
Police are saying they have someone in custody but it's still an active shooter situation.

OldTennisCourt
Sep 11, 2011

by VideoGames

Like....you have to have one tiny shred of loving empathy to not put LOL twice in your loving tweet about a loving mass shooting

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
https://twitter.com/jjmacnab/status/1106381302549217280
https://twitter.com/jjmacnab/status/1106390745210970113
i'm late to this:

BrutalistMcDonalds has issued a correction as of 04:16 on Mar 15, 2019

Screaming Idiot
Nov 26, 2007

BEATS SELLING MERKINS.
That woman infuriates me.

candace do you have any loving idea what your own fanbase would do to you if they had their way

here's a hint: it is unspeakable

jobson groeth
May 17, 2018

by FactsAreUseless
Apparently he's Aussie too. Going to be fun watching the shithead Australian politicians who keep deporting NZ citizens who commit crime explain why this guy shouldn't be sent back here.

Slugnoid
Jun 23, 2006

Nap Ghost
https://twitter.com/nzpolice/status/1106391398020874241

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost
I really hope those cops have some rifles.

I hope they shoot him in the loving legs.

cargo cult
Aug 28, 2008

by Reene
white shooters never get lit up by the feds

Screaming Idiot
Nov 26, 2007

BEATS SELLING MERKINS.
The pigs probably took their time responding to the first shooting on purpose.

turn off the TV
Aug 4, 2010

moderately annoying

maybe giving white supremacists platforms is... bad?????????

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

OldTennisCourt
Sep 11, 2011

by VideoGames
Holy poo poo now Owens is posting tweets STILL going HAHA and now she's trying to hype up BLEXIT with this, what the gently caress, does she have a loving iota of common decency?