Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

wicka
Jun 28, 2007

Deepfried posted:

Moss missed out on a championship (to Hawthorn?) when it was last in effect. Only result that woukd have changed if the rule had remained is Massa beats Hamilton in 08

Hawthorn earned that point in a race where he was DQed but Moss got the decision reversed. The original moral world champion.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

track day bro!
Feb 17, 2005

#essereFerrari
Grimey Drawer
Does anyone really give a poo poo if you post an illegal stream link to Forumula 1 here? I mean I usually illegally download a torrent of the session if I miss it from illegal torrent site https://www.racingfor.me/

Also Alonso is winning sebring

Custard Undies
Jan 7, 2006

#essereFerrari

Patiently waiting for this rain that was due in 15 mins, 45 mins ago at Sebring.

track day bro!
Feb 17, 2005

#essereFerrari
Grimey Drawer
The rain came and then went very quickly. Also For some reason I thought the wec race was after the imsa one for some dumb reason.

Diet Crack
Jan 15, 2001

welcome 2 Clown Town posted:

how can williams, in what is ostensibly a formula 1 car, be so many seconds off the pace of the backmarkers?

is their aero really that bad?

is their power down that much from other teams? id like to see the speed trap numbers i guess.

surely the drivers arent that abysmal that it is hurting an already bad team.

Management. Ever since Claire took over it's been a spiral to the rear of the field. Given that the typical backmarkers are gone and there are relatively decent teams in as competition now, Williams are the worst team by far.

The package is bad, the drivers are bad (Kube is done and has no hand, cmon) and the whole internal management structure of the team is bad. Paddy was useless, Claire is no sort of leader and Frank is old.

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

track day bro! posted:

Does anyone really give a poo poo if you post an illegal stream link to Forumula 1 here? I mean I usually illegally download a torrent of the session if I miss it from illegal torrent site https://www.racingfor.me/

Also Alonso is winning sebring

with the only competitive car of his class and with the team built around him ??? no loving way!!!!

wicka
Jun 28, 2007

DoctorGonzo posted:

with the only competitive car of his class and with the team built around him ??? no loving way!!!!

There are two Toyotas

Wirth1000
May 12, 2010

#essereFerrari

DoctorGonzo posted:

im sad that williams will kill the career of george rusell the lad seems like a nice kid. they should just close williams engineeering or whatever the gently caress is called that piece of poo poo team

They should have put you in the loving capsule the first to reach the miners and then told you'd be the last out but never send the loving capsule back in you fucker.

Also, Russell will be fine. Kubica should have taken the Ferrari simulator job.

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
id love to be proven wrong but i legit dont see how kubica could help williams except for money i guess

Wirth1000
May 12, 2010

#essereFerrari
He's a big upgrade over Lance Stroll.

Rhopunzel
Jan 6, 2006

Stroll together, win together

Wirth1000 posted:

you shut your cocksucking mouth

Rev. Dr. Moses P. Lester
Oct 3, 2000
RK will be raking in championship points hand over fist

OhsH
Jan 12, 2008

Rhopunzel posted:

you shut your cocksucking mouth

gently caress you wirth you scumsucker

Astoundingly Ugly Baby
Mar 22, 2006

"...crying bitch cave bitch boy."
- Anonymous Facebook user
I personally cannot wait until Lance Stroll shits all over Williams in the superior Sport Pesa Racing Point car. And rightly so, because Williams couldn’t produce a car good enough for Lance Stroll, who is a masterclass driver and is not at all lovely.

I mean, is it any wonder that Williams 2019 entry is total garbage? Stroll was the loving backbone of that team and they’re gonna suffer without him.

OhsH
Jan 12, 2008

Astoundingly Ugly Baby posted:

I personally cannot wait until Lance Stroll shits all over Williams in the superior Sport Pesa Racing Point car. And rightly so, because Williams couldn’t produce a car good enough for Lance Stroll, who is a masterclass driver and is not at all lovely.

I mean, is it any wonder that Williams 2019 entry is total garbage? Stroll was the loving backbone of that team and they’re gonna suffer without him.

All 100% true.

Astoundingly Ugly Baby
Mar 22, 2006

What’s Williams got now? Some bald crippled polish dude and some guy that looks so British that I bet he was birthed into a pot of boiled horse meat.

wicka
Jun 28, 2007

What’s Williams got now? Some bald crippled polish dude and some guy that looks so British that I bet he was birthed into a pot of boiled horse meat.

His name is Frank and he's actually English

track day bro!
Feb 17, 2005

#essereFerrari
Grimey Drawer

Wirth1000 posted:

hopefully Kubica will get to drive the 2020 BWT Sport Peso Racing Full Stop car when Stroll's dad realises that Lance is dogshit.

OhsH
Jan 12, 2008
New additional toxx. Ban me if kube gets a second season back in 2020 for any team as a full driver.

Astoundingly Ugly Baby
Mar 22, 2006

track day bro! posted:

Lance is dogshit.

:wtc:

track day bro!
Feb 17, 2005

#essereFerrari
Grimey Drawer
lol at the 9000 different toxxes people are doing to retain any interest in this lovely 'sport'

OhsH
Jan 12, 2008
I have 0 interest in this sport and fully expwct to get banned in a year with no memory why

Rhopunzel
Jan 6, 2006

very good point. Williams noticeably declined after Our Lance departed. it really makes you wonder how bad their 2018 car really was without lance around to make it look better than it was. they clearly relied on his development and set up skills and it really shows now that he's gone. he deserves a MWDC for wasting his talent trying to help that fail binman team for so long

Literally Lewis Hamilton
Feb 22, 2005

track day bro! posted:

lol at the 9000 different toxxes people are doing to retain any interest in this lovely 'sport'

I don’t watch F1

Thanks Ants
May 21, 2004

#essereFerrari

Stroll is poo poo

Rhopunzel
Jan 6, 2006

Thanks Ants posted:

Stroll is poo poo

gently caress You

wicka
Jun 28, 2007

love too make an appointment to see a house only for it to be sold after less than a day on the market hahahaha murder my loving balls

F1DriverQuidenBerg
Jan 19, 2014

Thanks Ants posted:

Stroll is poo poo

Actually he owns and is the youngest front row starter ever in F1

F1DriverQuidenBerg
Jan 19, 2014

welcome 2 Clown Town
Aug 1, 2006

GALAXY'S #2 SCULL*!

*scrunt skull
formula 1 is the worst kind of non sport there is and is a stinky duck symbol of all that it's wrong with waste and capitalism and excess and cronyism in the world

toxx time. ban me if peeing in the cockpit is not mentioned at some point on any telecast this season

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
so the ferrari sucks or what the gently caress, what the gently caress was that fp2

Custard Undies
Jan 7, 2006

#essereFerrari

Williams ultimate sandbagging. P1 and 2atm..

Custard Undies
Jan 7, 2006

#essereFerrari

Sandbags back on.

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

and then the car turned in to fire

DoctorGonzo posted:

so the ferrari sucks or what the gently caress, what the gently caress was that fp2

Its fine!!!! Ye of little faith!!!

EoRaptor
Sep 13, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
Poor Kubica...

Diet Crack
Jan 15, 2001

lmfao Kube hits the pit entry wall

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
loving kubica