Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

phantump21

Just a tree stump ghost.

Robot Made of Meat posted:

You're still bitter about the soup thing.

Well, at least soup isn't a hat!

Don't remind me. I will possess you and unplug your life support.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

phantump21

Just a tree stump ghost.

pixaal posted:

yo yo yo
yoyo yoyo

you guys

Check your PMs.

Goons Are Gifts

:staredog:

Goons Are Gifts

I love you guys

phantump21

Just a tree stump ghost.

Goons Are Great posted:

I love you guys

I love you too bb.

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs
somebody surely taped that NYC comedy show... so do the math. we can finally doxx Bo-Pepper while the world watches :dance:

phantump21

Just a tree stump ghost.

opioid agonist posted:

somebody surely taped that NYC comedy show... so do the math. we can finally doxx Bo-Pepper while the world watches :dance:

Doxxing is bad. Especially if it's on a semi public forum.

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

We don't doxx in BYOB, we actually just send people nice things in the mail and sometimes we get pizza

phantump21

Just a tree stump ghost.

hamjobs posted:

We don't doxx in BYOB, we actually just send people nice things in the mail and sometimes we get pizza

Oh then that's ok.

Munchables

Ask/tell me about legal cannibalism

Oh sh**t I want to be Bob and Davided

Farecoal

There he go

i loeve my cat(s)

xcheopis

Farecoal posted:

i loeve my cat(s)

*boop!*

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs

phantump21 posted:

Doxxing is bad. Especially if it's on a semi public forum.

well there goes my weekend plan

roomforthetuna

I don't need to know anything about virii! My CUSTOM PROGRAM keeps me protected! It's not like they'll try to come in through the Internet or something!

Munchables posted:

Oh sh**t I want to be Bob and Davided
Felis Davided!

redm

yo yo yo can i get a bob and davided

sig by Manifisto

Jaded Burnout

1620: the Mayflower departs Plymouth (England) on September 16th and arrives on December 21st in a place they creatively named Plymouth.

Also witch hunts become fashionable among Scottish assholes and the violin is invented, along with the sign language alphabet.

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Jaded Burnout posted:

1620: the Mayflower departs Plymouth (England) on September 16th and arrives on December 21st in a place they creatively named Plymouth.

Also witch hunts become fashionable among Scottish assholes and the violin is invented, along with the sign language alphabet.

Don't forget that whole thing with the Fitzgeralds and Ireland, etc. That started in 1540 something but really kicked up in 1620.

Also Jennet Device did a thing. And my great great great great etc grandmother was convicted of witchcraft and they attempted to press her to death but she was fine.

Good job witchma.

Jaded Burnout

you might not be here today if you gggggma didn't have wicked core strength

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Extra wicked.

Goons Are Gifts

On March 16 1521, 498 years ago, Ferdinand Magellan discovers the Philippines.

He surely had fun there!

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
https://twitter.com/CulturedRuffian/status/1106743854756216832

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

Biscats n Gravy

Smile.

Jaded Burnout posted:

My understanding of the situation in the US (or at least SF) is that you have 4-way crosswalks at all your 4-way intersections, and that it's illegal to cross anywhere else. Because you have a lot of those intersections and thus a lot of crosswalks, it's a reasonable system.

There's very few places in the UK with 4-way intersections, so instead people can cross wherever they like at their own risk, though the cars are still at fault if they don't reasonably stop, and there are different categories of pedestrian-priority crosswalk available depending on the situation, placed arbitrarily as best as possible based on historical patterns of pedestrian death and injury.

Yeah that's pretty much every big city and most suburbs. Small towns are a little more designed like UK so they care a little bit less about jaywalking because honestly its one of the crimes that shouldn't even actually be a crime. I forget where but I saw that it basically only has laws against it because auto companies lobbied for it because they didn't want cars damaged by people getting hit by them or something lol.

alnilam

Happy 24 hour time afternoon 4:20 page everyone

ty manifisto

Goons Are Gifts

Every hour there is one part of the world where it's 420

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

This is the exact reason we had to put the automatic treat dispenser away. And the Domino's button. I thought my boyfriend was ordering me pizza every day.

It was the dogs.

They really love the pizza guy.

alnilam

Dominos button ??

ty manifisto

Manifisto

on the subject of "appetizing" here is a well-known nyc appetizing shop:

here is their lox etc counter:

lovely lovely fish at eye-popping prices (but $40-50/lb is pretty much the going rate for cured salmon in nyc, or at least manhattan, one reason I'm making my own!)

the cheese counters around here now all price their stuff by the quarter pound as well, at least they're tacitly conceding how ridiculous prices have gotten I guess

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

alnilam posted:

Dominos button ??

Domino's have away FLIC buttons a couple of years ago that you can set up to order your present Easy Order. I put a magnet on it and stuck it on the fridge.

The dogs learned to use it.

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Manifisto posted:

on the subject of "appetizing" here is a well-known nyc appetizing shop:

here is their lox etc counter:

lovely lovely fish at eye-popping prices (but $40-50/lb is pretty much the going rate for cured salmon in nyc, or at least manhattan, one reason I'm making my own!)

the cheese counters around here now all price their stuff by the quarter pound as well, at least they're tacitly conceding how ridiculous prices have gotten I guess

Russ and Daughters is absolutely worth every penny though. Their food is loving wonderful. Their cheeses, btw, are amazing--there's a sheep's milk cheese with nettle that beats out Cowgirl Creamery.

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

I took a Dad of Boy break and now I'm waiting on tea to step so I can go back out and lay out some stuff to dry.

take the moon

by sebmojo
hi byob havent posted here in a while its spectres of autism i ripped off a good thread 4 this username + avatar cuz i was fed up with my old brand under which i did unchill things

nice to post on page 4x420 tho rn im sipping kava tea and havent gotten thced in a while

hi

take the moon

by sebmojo
i wish i lived in a chill place with chill cheeses im lucky if the local chain grocers has gray owl in stock

alnilam

take the moon posted:

hi byob havent posted here in a while its spectres of autism i ripped off a good thread 4 this username + avatar cuz i was fed up with my old brand under which i did unchill things

nice to post on page 4x420 tho rn im sipping kava tea and havent gotten thced in a while

hi

welcome back! dig the new name

alnilam

hamjobs posted:

Domino's have away FLIC buttons a couple of years ago that you can set up to order your present Easy Order. I put a magnet on it and stuck it on the fridge.

The dogs learned to use it.

i don't know what a lot of these things mean but i get the gist. what an age we live in...

ty manifisto

Manifisto

take the moon posted:

hi

:wave: hello hi wb!

take the moon

by sebmojo
i like to think i am repping byob everywhere i post :silent:

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

City of Glompton

wb. your av is cute :)

thank you PSP for the beautiful spring sig

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

take the moon posted:

i like to think i am repping byob everywhere i post :silent:

Mooooooooon

sb hermit

City of Glompton posted:

wb. your av is cute :)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Goons Are Gifts

alnilam posted:

i don't know what a lot of these things mean but i get the gist. what an age we live in...