Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Well What Now
Nov 10, 2016

by Fluffdaddy
Shredded Hen

frankenfreak posted:

And then there is his taking issue with Art Spiegelmann for one reason or another (I forget) which led to this:

this is the best loving thing

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

Peanut President
Nov 5, 2008

by Athanatos
https://www.kansascity.com/news/local/news-columns-blogs/the-buzz/article121552732.html

"Prominent American celebrities have taken to YouTube to try and convince Republican Electoral College members to vote their conscience against President-elect Donald Trump...`As you know Mr. McMillan, our founding fathers built the electoral college to safeguard the American people from the dangers of a demagogue, and to ensure that the presidency only goes to someone who is, to an eminent degree, endowed with the requisite qualifications,` [Martin] Sheen says in the video...But the voter, whose full name is Ashley McMillan Hutchinson, is not Mr. McMillan. She’s a woman. And she’s the vice chairwoman of the Kansas Republican Party who wrote in The Wall Street Journal recently that 'I won’t violate the will of the people of Kansas simply because coastal elites think Mr. Trump tweets too much.'"

PIZZA.BAT
Nov 12, 2016

:cheers:

Well What Now
Nov 10, 2016

by Fluffdaddy
Shredded Hen
michael avenatti

PIZZA.BAT
Nov 12, 2016

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

Well What Now posted:

michael avenatti

he is pretty funny even though he's not trying to be

PIZZA.BAT
Nov 12, 2016

Harold Stassen
Jan 24, 2016

This is the worst thing I've ever seen in my entire life and that includes faces of death

crazy eyes mustafa
Nov 30, 2014

Well What Now posted:

michael avenatti

his antics are gold, the threads a good read if you can stomach the stanning

GalacticAcid
Apr 8, 2013

NEW YORK VALUES

Lmfao

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

Peanut President posted:

https://www.kansascity.com/news/local/news-columns-blogs/the-buzz/article121552732.html

"Prominent American celebrities have taken to YouTube to try and convince Republican Electoral College members to vote their conscience against President-elect Donald Trump...`As you know Mr. McMillan, our founding fathers built the electoral college to safeguard the American people from the dangers of a demagogue, and to ensure that the presidency only goes to someone who is, to an eminent degree, endowed with the requisite qualifications,` [Martin] Sheen says in the video...But the voter, whose full name is Ashley McMillan Hutchinson, is not Mr. McMillan. She’s a woman. And she’s the vice chairwoman of the Kansas Republican Party who wrote in The Wall Street Journal recently that 'I won’t violate the will of the people of Kansas simply because coastal elites think Mr. Trump tweets too much.'"

the founding fathers also intended the electoral college to be one group of people, instead of each party having their own electors to use upon winning

hackbunny
Jul 22, 2007

I haven't been on SA for years but the person who gave me my previous av as a joke felt guilty for doing so and decided to get me a non-shitty av

frankenfreak posted:

And then there is his taking issue with Art Spiegelmann for one reason or another (I forget) which led to this:

HOT TAKE: Spiegelmann is overrated, Maus is garbage

Action Jacktion
Jun 3, 2003

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

the founding fathers also intended the electoral college to be one group of people, instead of each party having their own electors to use upon winning

Hamilton said the Electoral College was beneficial because electors could choose not to vote for a winner if that person's only talents were "low intrigue and the little arts of popularity."

Carl Von Awesomwitz
May 2, 2006

Sisko Lied, Romulans Died
most of the US constitution being the result of compromises to keeping evil rear end wannabe gentry slaveholders in the union = a solid lol with pronounced LMBO characteristics

MikeCrotch
Nov 5, 2011

I AM UNJUSTIFIABLY PROUD OF MY SPAGHETTI BOLOGNESE RECIPE

YES, IT IS AN INCREDIBLY SIMPLE DISH

NO, IT IS NOT NORMAL TO USE A PEPPERAMI INSTEAD OF MINCED MEAT

YES, THERE IS TOO MUCH SALT IN MY RECIPE

NO, I WON'T STOP SHARING IT

more like BOLLOCKnese

Action Jacktion posted:

Hamilton said the Electoral College was beneficial because electors could choose not to vote for a winner if that person's only talents were "low intrigue and the little arts of popularity."

Hamilton would definitely be a Never Trump Republican grifter with an inexplicable number of opinion columns if he was alive today

Finicums Wake
Mar 13, 2017
Probation
Can't post for 8 years!

lil marco :3:

Feldegast42
Oct 29, 2011

COMMENCE THE RITE OF SHITPOSTING

What is that from

GalacticAcid
Apr 8, 2013

NEW YORK VALUES
Nappy headed hoes

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug

Feldegast42 posted:

What is that from

that's a fuckin awesome painting that was found in Saddam's palace after the invasion.

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde
"actually she was just resting her hand that way"

Harold Stassen
Jan 24, 2016

Well What Now posted:

michael avenatti

his little cuck jet

for his 420 worldwide weed company lmao

Water777
Mar 19, 2015
I'm tired.

Water777
Mar 19, 2015
Looking at all this is poo poo.

Water777
Mar 19, 2015
America must be destoyed. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JZGzlTW_QdE

babypolis
Nov 4, 2009

COMPAGNIE TOMMY posted:

his little cuck jet

for his 420 worldwide weed company lmao

a company whose only apparent purpose was sharing terrible memes about weed on twitter

kitten emergency
Jan 13, 2008

get meow this wack-ass crystal prison
i'm not a witch

Doktor Avalanche
Dec 30, 2008

babypolis posted:

a company whose only apparent purpose was sharing terrible memes about weed on twitter

more useful than 80% of internet poo poo companies

Dec 26, 2012

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

love how this just got shrugged off

GalacticAcid
Apr 8, 2013

NEW YORK VALUES

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

Who is that

hallebarrysoetoro
Jun 14, 2003

someone daddy didn't love

The Crotch
Oct 16, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo
https://twitter.com/peterdaou/status/905625148128206852?lang=en

Filthy Hans
Jun 27, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

(and can't post for 10 years!)

Ross Ulbricht, the "Dread Pirate Roberts" of Silk Road infamy, hired a hit man but the assassin turned out to be DEA undercover.

Later, Ulbricht hired a purported Hell's Angels biker in Canada to assassinate a former associate, and the next day added 4 more names to the list. The biker was known on Silk Road as "Redandwhite," and it turns out that he also sold $2 million in weed on Silk Road under the name "Marijuanaismymuse." Ulbricht ended up paying him $500k, indicating successful completion of the contract. Redandwhite got busted in Canada but the murder-for-hire case against him was really shaky because a) there was no evidence of an actual hit, largely because b) law enforcement has not been able to confirm if any of the supposed victims actually exist(ed) in the real world. Canada let the guy out on bail, to the consternation of US authorities.

frankenfreak
Feb 16, 2007

I SCORED 85% ON A QUIZ ABOUT MONDAY NIGHT RAW AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS LOUSY TEXT

#bastionboogerbrigade
Scott Walker's multi-day campaign logo reveal

PIZZA.BAT
Nov 12, 2016

frankenfreak posted:

Scott Walker's multi-day campaign logo reveal

scott walker's campaign going bankrupt because they didn't understand that PACs weren't allowed to transfer funds to them

scott walker subsequently being the only candidate to drop out and warn the rest of the gop that trump was dangerous and that they all had to rally around a single candidate now (lol and he only did this because of the previous point)

GWBBQ
Jan 2, 2005

WampaLord posted:

This is all cool and good and I would like to add onto it that they are also notoriously bad at drafting:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QogxxzFMPwM
Get it right, the Jets are notoriously bad at everything.

paul_soccer10 posted:

the police also opened fire on a mother carrying her child out of the burning building
that's not funny politics poo poo, that's days that end in "y"

MikeCrotch
Nov 5, 2011

I AM UNJUSTIFIABLY PROUD OF MY SPAGHETTI BOLOGNESE RECIPE

YES, IT IS AN INCREDIBLY SIMPLE DISH

NO, IT IS NOT NORMAL TO USE A PEPPERAMI INSTEAD OF MINCED MEAT

YES, THERE IS TOO MUCH SALT IN MY RECIPE

NO, I WON'T STOP SHARING IT

more like BOLLOCKnese

please do not make fun of Chairman Daou

he is living proof that libs can be redeemed

The Crotch
Oct 16, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo
His nature is fickle. He's done this before.

He will be good until the exact moment Chelsea runs for a senate seat.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

jobson groeth
May 17, 2018

by FactsAreUseless

MikeCrotch posted:

please do not make fun of Chairman Daou

he is living proof that libs can be redeemed

Have you got a verrit code for that claim?