Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017
Probation
Can't post for 14 hours!

There's also one for Hedorah, who is not apologetic.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AKA Pseudonym
May 16, 2004

A dashing and sophisticated young man
Doctor Rope

Collapsing Farts posted:

I like how Norwegian is a thing in America even though twice as many Swedes migrated than norwegians

Norway is small yo

So either the norwegians bred like rabbits and all the swedes died out or that map is dum

I think it's based on self-reporting rather than any sort of genealogical research. Lots of Americans have very incorrect ideas about their ancestry, either just adding in made up stuff or maybe simplifying Scandinavian into Norwegian.

Nuclear War
Nov 7, 2012

You're a pretty pretty pretty pretty pretty pretty pretty pretty pretty pretty pretty pretty girl

Goodpancakes posted:

Don't forget the church lutefisk feeds people unironically invite you too

War crime

Son of Rodney
Feb 22, 2006

ohmygodohmygodohmygod

SpaceGoatFarts posted:

You see we Belgians are surrounded by the Germans, the Dutch, the Brits and the French.

Imagine we have to choose one of these countries to inspire us for our cooking.

It's not very difficult, 3 of these countries consider eating a necessity, and one a pleasure.

e: I don't know if it's a coincidence but the same 3 countries are all mostly protestant, and the other one is catholic

e2: there are not many typical Belgian food known worldwide besides fries, waffles and beers, but the common thing between all of Belgian food is that it has to be tasty and comforting. Belgians are basically hobbits

Fair enough! I was thinking of the fries, waffles and beer myself, which are absolutely Belgian but not unique in the same way as other national dishes. I wasn't really aware Belgian cooking is so heavily inspired by French cuisine, never really been in your country for longer than a few hours at a time.

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018
Women are wonderful animals, they should be making music and writing novels about having a complex relationship with your mother.

Kitfox88
Aug 21, 2007

Anybody lose their glasses?

Cute dumb birds

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018
Women are wonderful animals, they should be making music and writing novels about having a complex relationship with your mother.
https://twitter.com/CJToledano/status/1107023339338383360

Mierenneuker
Apr 28, 2010

We're all going to experience changes in our life but only the best of us will qualify for front row seats.

SpaceGoatFarts posted:

You see we Belgians are surrounded by the Germans, the Dutch, the Brits and the French.

Imagine we have to choose one of these countries to inspire us for our cooking.

It's not very difficult, 3 of these countries consider eating a necessity, and one a pleasure.

And it is truly baffling that you did not follow the Dutch cooking principle of "boil it, mash it, stick it in a stew". Who needs flavor anyway!

SpaceGoatFarts
Jan 5, 2010

sic transit gloria mundi

Nap Ghost

Mierenneuker posted:

And it is truly baffling that you did not follow the Dutch cooking principle of "boil it, mash it, stick it in a stew". Who needs flavor anyway!

Oh we do have stews as traditional dishes like carbonades and waterzooi but the thing is that they are drat tasty

geonetix
Mar 6, 2011

Unbelievable that you continue to ignore the tasty traditional foods like bitterballen, vlammetjes and the king of all frituursnacks, bamischijf.

Phlegmish
Jul 2, 2011

You are like a little babby, our powerful Belgian frietkots have all that and many more questionable mystery meats

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

i like spätzle

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

One word: macaroni box :finland:

Samovar
Jun 4, 2011

When I want to relax, I read an essay by Engels. When I want something more serious, I read Corto Maltese.

That's not very funny...

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002

Samovar posted:

That's not very funny...

It's guy goodbody

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

I went out to eat yesterday night. I'm like halfway to being a collegiate athlete!

Bar Ran Dun
Jan 22, 2006

Goodpancakes posted:

Don't forget the church lutefisk feeds people unironically invite you too

Look at this guy who can't be trusted with the lefsa stick.

MizPiz
May 29, 2013

by Athanatos
https://twitter.com/cushbomb/status/1107304760456200194?s=19

https://twitter.com/cushbomb/status/1107305670301360128?s=19

https://twitter.com/cushbomb/status/1107306312268959744?s=19

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 2 hours!
Soiled Meat
Why are they getting tattoos of armed hobo Lebowski?

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

Karate Bastard posted:

Why are they getting tattoos of armed hobo Lebowski?

It's offensive that on St. Patrick's Day of all days you would mock Boondock Saints, the most important piece of Irish art ever created

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 2 hours!
Soiled Meat
Good.

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

This 📆 post brought to you by RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS👥.
RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS 👥 - It's for your phone📲TM™ #ad📢

Boondock saints is 20 years old. Dear god I’ve wasted my youth.

Those sentences are unrelated

Shifty Nipples
Apr 8, 2007

oldpainless posted:

Boondock saints is 20 years old. Dear god I’ve wasted my youth.

Those sentences are unrelated

oldyouthless

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day

His name was Gion Outu Eatmon, and he was the best lover I ever had.

trickybiscuits
Jan 13, 2008

yospos
Haim and Feldman. :boom:

Gripweed posted:

anybody who openly displays the confederate flag shouldn't be allowed to vote.
Driving to work today I saw a car with a Confederate flag sticker that said "Only Heritage, Nothing More" (there may have been some ill-advised ellipses on it too, I don't remember). I wanted to tell them that you can only get away with redefining things in the art world. http://www.harkavagrant.com/index.php?id=1

trickybiscuits has a new favorite as of 19:57 on Mar 17, 2019

trickybiscuits
Jan 13, 2008

yospos
ignore this

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002

no :colbert:

Sulla Faex
May 14, 2010

No man ever did me so much good, or enemy so much harm, but I repaid him with ENDLESS SHITPOSTING
oh nice he got the necklace of +5 frost resist

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

DiggityDoink
Dec 9, 2007

I got Pontiff Sourham Sausagegorge Defender of Vittles.

DontMockMySmock
Aug 9, 2008

I got this title for the dumbest fucking possible take on sea shanties. Specifically, I derailed the meme thread because sailors in the 18th century weren't woke enough for me, and you shouldn't sing sea shanties. In fact, don't have any fun ever.

gently caress YOU!

Can we make posting this poo poo bannable? I can't wait for the next two pages of this thread to be poo poo up by people posting dumb names!

DiggityDoink posted:

I got Pontiff Sourham Sausagegorge Defender of Vittles.

IT BEGINS

old bean factory
Nov 18, 2006

Will ya close the fucking doors?!
gently caress off, Gripweed

ToxicSlurpee
Nov 5, 2003

-=SEND HELP=-

Pillbug
I got Lord Bloodblood Bloodtooth Blooder of Blood.

uncertainty
Aug 8, 2011

ToxicSlurpee posted:

I got Lord Bloodblood Bloodtooth Blooder of Blood.

spookykid
Apr 28, 2006

I am an awkward fellow
after all

DontMockMySmock posted:

gently caress YOU!

Can we make posting this poo poo bannable? I can't wait for the next two pages of this thread to be poo poo up by people posting dumb names!

THIS! THIS THIS THIS.

And because someone always goes "lol you're complaining but I dont see you posting any content lololololol" well gently caress you, eat my content and die.

Doctor Zero
Sep 21, 2002

Would you like a jelly baby?
It's been in my pocket through 4 regenerations,
but it's still good.

I rolled on that chart and got

Jamesman
Nov 19, 2004

"First off, let me start by saying curly light blond hair does not suit Hyomin at all. Furthermore,"
Fun Shoe

DontMockMySmock posted:

gently caress YOU!

Piss Baby Forum Poster

mng posted:

gently caress off, Gripweed

Piss Crying Thread Shitter

Dannywilson posted:

THIS! THIS THIS THIS.

And because someone always goes "lol you're complaining but I dont see you posting any content lololololol" well gently caress you, eat my content and die.

Scream Dipshit Anus Fucker

jobson groeth
May 17, 2018

by FactsAreUseless
I'm poo poo bitch diaper robber

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002

Jamesman posted:

Piss Baby Forum Poster

Piss Crying Thread Shitter

Scream Dipshit Anus Fucker

Whinefailure Threadshitter :haw:

The system works!

e: you're Another Turd gently caress Jerk

Son of Thunderbeast has a new favorite as of 00:15 on Mar 18, 2019

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Big Bad Beetleborg
Apr 8, 2007

Things may come to those who wait...but only the things left by those who hustle.

3412 can get it.