Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Funzo
Dec 6, 2002

I have acquired acrylic Strain tokens. I'd like to say it was because I was ordering other stuff anyway so I just added them in while I was at it, but really, I'm just an acrylic token whore.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bistromatic
Oct 3, 2004

And turn the inner eye
To see its path...

Funzo posted:

I'd like to say it was because I was ordering other stuff anyway so I just added them in while I was at it, but really, I'm just an acrylic token whore.
I can claim both, i ordered a bunch of keyforge tokens because i'm a huge sucker for for nice game accessories and figured i might as well get some strain tokens at the same time.

edit: they're currently in the mail from the UK to mainland Europe, should get across the border before any potential chaos :v:

Madurai
Jun 26, 2012

enigmahfc posted:

Yeah, saying VTG ‘rewards people who don’t fly well’ is a pretty dumb statement, I feel. I know it feels lovely to have y-wings double tap you over and over, though. That list is boring as balls.

I'm still a little perplexed that the locked-forward turret is no longer a thing.

thespaceinvader
Mar 30, 2011

The slightest touch from a Gol-Shogeg will result in Instant Death!

enigmahfc posted:

Yeah, saying VTG ‘rewards people who don’t fly well’ is a pretty dumb statement, I feel. I know it feels lovely to have y-wings double tap you over and over, though. That list is boring as balls.

I think this is kind of missing the point - it's difficult to get every ship double tapping a single target each every round - but getting all 5 ships to HAVE a double tap every round is a lot less difficult, as long as you don't care who you're double tapping - it doesn't matter if ships 1, 3, and 5 shoot ship A with their primary and B with their turret, both A and B are still getting shot 6 times each.

Madurai posted:

I'm still a little perplexed that the locked-forward turret is no longer a thing.

It is if you want a single ship to double tap the same target.

E: anyone else super disappointed by the lack of Wave 3 next week? Two ships isn't enough.

I might have to see if I can borrow some ARCs to run a quick build match or two.

I'm also not unconcerned that the delivery gets hosed up by Brexit, if it hasn't already...

canyoneer
Sep 13, 2005

I only have canyoneyes for you
Made top 16 in a 68 player hyperspace trial today. Ended up being a cut to 8, which I barely missed in one of my losses :argh: 4-2 overall, 11th.

Was running PS5 Resistance XXAA (Nien, Ello, Lulo, Tallie).

First game was vs. a Partisan Renegade with Leia, Wedge, Dutch with proton torpedoes, and Biggs. I got clowned on because I blew the joust and completely forgot about Leia. I had good positioning, but screwed up dials and had two x-wings tokenless at range 3 on the joust. Then, I completely forgot about Leia and got surrounded by K turns :(

Second game was against Vader with FCS, Howlrunner with Swarm tactics, Del Meeko with Elusive, Seyn with Marksmanship, and an academy TIE. Both 197 points, and I lost the rolloff and was first player.
I ended up splitting the swarm and denying Howlrunner rerolls and never took more than 1 or 2 shots on the same target each turn. Zooming by with A-Wings, focusing and turning that arc for the butt shot is the name of the game with swarms.
Got half of Vader, and all of Howlrunner, Del, and Seyn. Lost Tallie and half of Lulo, and was almost at half points on both Xs. Won, 141-57

Third game was against a pretty neat list, 4 naked blue squadron recruits plus resistance Chewbacca, also naked. I controlled range on the joust really well, and ate an A-wing every turn. Lost Lulo (in the last round) for a big win with 200-40

4th game after lunch was against a first order list with Quickdraw + Fanatical (NO SF gunner, not enough points), Blackout with Fanatical, and Kylo Ren with Hate and Advanced Optics. It was 198 points, which meant I had my choice of first player vs his 2 Ini5 ships. I have so much repositioning in my list that I yielded first player and started out on the right foot. I rushed the joust and set it up perfectly in the big rocks, trading a shield on Tallie for all shields and a damage on QD. My dice were all stupidly hot at that moment. The first 12 evade dice I rolled had like 10 natural evades. Got QD on turn 2, and pulled shields off of Blackout and put 2 damage into hull on him, Kylo at full HP with no arc on anyone. Lost Tallie, 200-37 win.

5th game was Mauler with Swarm tactics, Gideon, Howlrunner, Iden, Wampa and an academy pilot. Wampa's pretty neat when you can have him shoot at ini 5. My 3 point bid beat his 2 point bid, and I took second player to move after his entire list. This may have been a mistake, as he only had 2 natural fives and I could have probably wreaked havoc with blocks on them. He did a great job splitting damage among the swarm. Lost Ello and half of each A-Wing, lost 65-96. I definitely could have pulled it off with another turn, but hitting time happens in almost every TIE swarm game.

Now 3-2, my last game was vs. a list from a really good local player who had built it almost specifically to counter resistance aces. Vader with Hate and FCS, Countdown, Gideon, and Vermiel with Death Troopers (BAD NEWS FOR NIEN NUNB AND A-WINGS). He set up the joust really well, but underestimated my slow roll. I had 4 guns on Vermiel in the joust at Range 3 and took him down to a single hull in exchange for a couple shields. The rest of his list was out of range or taking R3 unmodded shots due to a teensy bump. Vermiel then scurried away and didn't have any impact on the game until he was killed in the third to last turn, with a range 1 unmodded butt shot from Tallie. He got great use out of Vader, but I outmaneuvered his PS4 TIE and Striker to get good modded shots to kill them both while Vader chewed on my list. Ended up splashing everyone but Vader, when fully modded Tallie rolled 2 hits and a crit on a full health Vader in the second to last turn (with crackshot still active) and he blanked out. Got him to half. Time was called and everyone ran away. Ended up winning 164-108, losing Ello and half of Nien and Tallie.

This list is a kick in the pants. A-Wings are the best.

Cut to 8, but top 16 get dice. So I got the cool grey/black dice and got to go home early. A good day.

canyoneer fucked around with this message at 05:57 on Mar 17, 2019

hoiyes
May 17, 2007
Hey that's the first time I've seen someone else flying the same swarm (almost) as me. Swarm tactics Mauler is such a good piece. Although I like to put crack on iden and Howlrunner to buff their offense. Last time I flew it, the 5 named pilots initiative killed *two* focused TIE SFs on the first joust.

Also top 16 get dice now? I was 3/3 for making regional top 16s, so this year I'll definitely be 17th.

canyoneer
Sep 13, 2005

hoiyes posted:

Hey that's the first time I've seen someone else flying the same swarm (almost) as me. Swarm tactics Mauler is such a good piece. Although I like to put crack on iden and Howlrunner to buff their offense. Last time I flew it, the 5 named pilots initiative killed *two* focused TIE SFs on the first joust.

Also top 16 get dice now? I was 3/3 for making regional top 16s, so this year I'll definitely be 17th.

Man, Mauler did so much work for him. Mauler is great on his own once you get in the scrum to get the extra die, but Swarm Tactics bumping up Wampa to make an off-brand, all-range Mauler every turn was pretty powerful. It made him really threatening but you still feel like you should be shooting at Howlrunner or Iden first (or at least burning Iden's charge).

And yes, top 16 got dice. I also got range rulers, clear focus tokens, Inquisitor alt art, Jess Pava alt art, and a plastic Hull Upgrade alt art. Local bonuses were these nice, heavy poker chips with the squadron logo in blue/red on reverse to use as shield tokens. I also got a door prize of an original 8x10 watercolor done by a local dude here of a spooky Howlrunner. :ghost:
It's cool and really beautifully done but I don't know where I'm going to put it or anything :shrug:

Edit:
Another fun tradition we have is the player with the worst record who finishes all games without dropping wins a game from the store hosting it. It's always a different game, because "it seems X-wing isn't your game today" :v:. Store owner gave the guy a copy of Legion core set.

lazerus06
May 19, 2004
We have a local extended tournament coming up this weekend and I am horribly indecisive when it comes to deciding on a list.

For some stupid reason, I want to fly a Decimator. Seems like RaC with Reinforce can really stand up to the A-wings if I can return fire each round. If I can keep the a-wings that have shots on him in the reinforced section, at worst he should be taking 1 damage from each ship.

I was thinking of pairing him with Whisper and then a 30 point tie fighter. I figure with Vader on RaC, a ship that can Juke will be a good combo. The other thought is pairing him with Countdown and Dutchess.
Anyone have any play time in 2.0 with a Decimator?

Here is what I was thinking:

Rear Admiral Chiraneau (103)
-Darth Vader
-Minister Tua
-Hull Upgrade

Whisper (65)
-Juke
-Collision Detector

Gideon Hask (31)
-Crack shot

TheCenturion
May 3, 2013
HI I LIKE TO GIVE ADVICE ON RELATIONSHIPS
We had our local extended W2 tournament yesterday, and I somehow went 5-0, with every victory being a total kill, with this list:
Nu Squadron Pilot (32)
Proton Torpedoes (12)
Advanced SLAM (3)
Os-1 Arsenal Loadout (0)

Nu Squadron Pilot (32)
Proton Torpedoes (12)
Advanced SLAM (3)
Os-1 Arsenal Loadout (0)

Colonel Jendon (46)
Jamming Beam (0)
Admiral Sloane (10)

Maarek Stele (46)
Marksmanship (1)
Fire-Control System (2)
Total: 199

View in Yet Another Squad Builder 2.0

My lowest points lost was 47, my highest was 94. Overall MoV was 1651, with the second-place winner, who came in at 4-1, was 1283, and the third-place at 3-2 was 944. It was a good day.

lazerus06 posted:

Anyone have any play time in 2.0 with a Decimator?
I have a comedy option build that does surprisingly well; Oicunn just loaded up with pbombs, adv. protorps, 7th Sister, 5th Brother, Dauntless, Intimidate, Novice Technician, and Vader in an X1 with Prockets and FCS, I think. If you get anywhere near Oicunn, he's probably got something interesting to do to you, and Vader is Vader.

lazerus06
May 19, 2004

TheCenturion posted:

We had our local extended W2 tournament yesterday, and I somehow went 5-0, with every victory being a total kill, with this list:
Nu Squadron Pilot (32)
Proton Torpedoes (12)
Advanced SLAM (3)
Os-1 Arsenal Loadout (0)

Nu Squadron Pilot (32)
Proton Torpedoes (12)
Advanced SLAM (3)
Os-1 Arsenal Loadout (0)

Colonel Jendon (46)
Jamming Beam (0)
Admiral Sloane (10)

Maarek Stele (46)
Marksmanship (1)
Fire-Control System (2)

My lowest points lost was 47, my highest was 94. Overall MoV was 1651, with the second-place winner, who came in at 4-1, was 1283, and the third-place at 3-2 was 944. It was a good day.

I really like the look of this list. I have been trying to think of a solid 4 ship Imperial list to take. What was the overall strategy? I see the Jendon interaction being awesome. I assume turn 1 you do a slow move, spend the charge and all your ships target lock what you want to kill? What was your strategy in terms of formations?

TheCenturion
May 3, 2013
HI I LIKE TO GIVE ADVICE ON RELATIONSHIPS

lazerus06 posted:

I really like the look of this list. I have been trying to think of a solid 4 ship Imperial list to take. What was the overall strategy? I see the Jendon interaction being awesome. I assume turn 1 you do a slow move, spend the charge and all your ships target lock what you want to kill? What was your strategy in terms of formations?

Try to set up asteroids around the edge of the zone. If there's a debris available, stick it smack dab in the middle.

You generally wind up placing the shuttle smack in the middle, or slightly offset depending on obstacles, and the Star Wings flanking. Maarek goes out on the edge. 1st round, Jendon pops his ability, the SWs do a 1 straight, and Jendon probably just does a zero stop. Maarek generally boots up the side of the board to get in or behind. Everybody target locks something.

Now, you've got options. Maybe you inch forward, maybe you know that the oppo is expecting that, and they aggressively boot forwards with fast ships, so you SLAM to get behind them, but in front of your true target. Never be afraid to switch target locks; if the opponent sees that you've locked one ship, maybe they take that ship away; lock something else. Two SWs changing locks, then the SW coordinating a focus to one of them, is awesome. The SW without the focus shoots to hopefully strip shields, then the one with the focus does damage and probably forces in the automatic ProTorp crit, hopefully some more.

Maarek is there to take care of pesky flankers and interceptors, strip shields for the upcoming protorp strikes, or finish off somebody at the top of next round. There is NOTHING as awesome as Maarek getting three or four crits on an unshielded opponent. "Hand me your deck, mate. Ok, here, have, hmm, Hull Breach, Fuel Leak (which Hull Breach turns into another crit!,) oh, lets say Weapons Failure just for fun, and, oh, Panicked Pilot.'

I forgot to trigger Slone a few times, but if Maarek is shooting a stressed, TL'd opponent, he'll never need to spend his TL.

Star Wings aren't nimble, but they cover a LOT of ground, and SLAM into Advanced SLAM target lock or reload into surprise Proton Torpedo shot catches a lot of people, even ones who've come over and inspected your list. They're also surprisingly survivable; good shields, good hull, 2 AGL, 2 ATK, so if they're not in range, they're still useful.

The shuttle is there to block, hopefully catch somebody in one arc or the other, and coordinate. I had one match against a pair of Republic Bombers with Perceptive Co-Pilots that the Jamming Beam would have actually been useful, but for whatever reason, I never actually got around to using it.

thespaceinvader
Mar 30, 2011

TheCenturion posted:

Nu Squadron Pilot (32)
Proton Torpedoes (12)
Advanced SLAM (3)
Os-1 Arsenal Loadout (0)

Nu Squadron Pilot (32)
Proton Torpedoes (12)
Advanced SLAM (3)
Os-1 Arsenal Loadout (0)

Colonel Jendon (46)
Jamming Beam (0)
Admiral Sloane (10)

Maarek Stele (46)
Marksmanship (1)
Fire-Control System (2)

I have a comedy option build that does surprisingly well; Oicunn just loaded up with pbombs, adv. protorps, 7th Sister, 5th Brother, Dauntless, Intimidate, Novice Technician, and Vader in an X1 with Prockets and FCS, I think. If you get anywhere near Oicunn, he's probably got something interesting to do to you, and Vader is Vader.

I've been meaning to try the comedy Deci option of Intimidation Oicunn plus as many Ruthless TIE Fighters as I can fit.

It's probably bad, but you at least probably don't need Howl for this build.

ConfusedUs
Feb 24, 2004

Bees?
You want fucking bees?
Here you go!
ROLL INITIATIVE!!

TheCenturion posted:

Nu Squadron Pilot (32)
Proton Torpedoes (12)
Advanced SLAM (3)
Os-1 Arsenal Loadout (0)

Nu Squadron Pilot (32)
Proton Torpedoes (12)
Advanced SLAM (3)
Os-1 Arsenal Loadout (0)

Colonel Jendon (46)
Jamming Beam (0)
Admiral Sloane (10)

Maarek Stele (46)
Marksmanship (1)
Fire-Control System (2)

Some guy showed up at Covenant's monthly and did very well with this! I didn't face it, but Sloane always makes me unhappy. I really don't like Sloane's design. She needs a range limit.

As for Decimator chat:

RAC + Sai (with title) is a really strong combo. I've run it (and against it) a few times. Sai coordinates a reinforce for both ships, gets a lock with title. RAC does whatever action he wants; probably target lock. It's a real chore to chew through two large base ships with reinforce and a bazillion health.

Plus, with that list, you've got enough points for crew and a couple TIEs or pocket ace like Soontir or Duchess.

Totally off-the-cuff example:
https://raithos.github.io/?f=Galactic%20Empire&d=v6!s=200!166:,,,,,162:;214:127,,,26,,,,:;211:128,82,,:&sn=Unnamed%20Squadron&obs=

thespaceinvader
Mar 30, 2011

That does sound superbly irritating and might actually be worth trialling. I'd probably stick in Maarek over Duchess though.

ConfusedUs
Feb 24, 2004

Bees?
You want fucking bees?
Here you go!
ROLL INITIATIVE!!

thespaceinvader posted:

That does sound superbly irritating and might actually be worth trialling. I'd probably stick in Maarek over Duchess though.

You know, if you want to go All In on the "lol you can't kill me" gimmick, you could put in Countdown. Which gives you room for Collision Detector on Sai.

https://raithos.github.io/?f=Galactic%20Empire&d=v6!s=200!166:112,,,,,162:;214:133,,,26,,,,:;209:128,,,:&sn=Unnamed%20Squadron&obs=

Edit: It's a shame that Seventh Sister specifies "enemy ship" or you could use her to remove Countdown's stress in favor of a Jam token, and get two uses of him per round.

ConfusedUs fucked around with this message at 17:31 on Mar 18, 2019

thespaceinvader
Mar 30, 2011

https://raithos.github.io/?f=Galactic%20Empire&d=v6!s=200!166:112,,,,,162:;214:128,,61,60,,,,:;174:128,113,,:&sn=Unsaved%20Squadron&obs=

I really like this concept now. It's super rude.

canyoneer
Sep 13, 2005

Mist Hunter expansion is $6.99 on sale at Cool Stuff Inc right now. https://www.coolstuffinc.com/p/218284
TIE Reaper is $15 https://www.coolstuffinc.com/p/254407

Reaper is a smoking deal at $15. It's a really fun and capable ship (and it's hilarious that it was a small based ship in 1e, lol)

ConfusedUs
Feb 24, 2004

Bees?
You want fucking bees?
Here you go!
ROLL INITIATIVE!!

I don't feel like you need/want Tac Officer on RAC. He'll very rarely coordinate.

That gives you a 4-point bid or a health upgrade for one of your big guys.

thespaceinvader
Mar 30, 2011

ConfusedUs posted:

I don't feel like you need/want Tac Officer on RAC. He'll very rarely coordinate.

That gives you a 4-point bid or a health upgrade for one of your big guys.

I don't think that's the final shape of the list, but definitely those three ships.

BuffaloChicken
May 18, 2008
Been running this squad for a few games and enjoyed it - in an admittedly very casual setting it's won 4 out its 5 games played, and the one loss was Luke blanking out on offense and defense while jousting the lone remaining generic TIE from a full TIE swarm. The opponent had a single hull point left on that last fighter when Luke went down.

https://squadbuilder.fantasyflightgames.com/squad-preview/abeb2b85-d3a6-4b78-924c-d163796bb313

I generally try to get a dividing line of obstacles down the middle, with Dutch near the middle on one side, and Luke and Corran on the far corner of the other. Dutch turns into the field, luring the opponents in, and seismic charges anyone who takes the bait. At this point Corran and Luke are ready to engage, both locked and focused on one or two opponents, and can often pick off anyone who's been softened up by ion turret and the bomb strike. Dutch peels off to spend the rest of the game regenerating, plinking ion, and serving as a target lock battery so Luke and Corran are always modding shots.

Any thoughts? Ideas to improve the build?

Here's the Y-Wing and E-Wing from the squad:

Plus a touched-up RZ-2 A-Wing. I bumped the gray up towards a blue-white and used a thin layer of royal blue over the original blue to give it more richness. Made the red stripes orange and added some rust streaks for warmth. Think it look a little less boring now!

BuffaloChicken fucked around with this message at 22:27 on Mar 18, 2019

OniPanda
May 13, 2004

OH GOD BEAR

:stare: that's some really fuckin good painting

banned from Starbucks
Jul 18, 2004

Yeah just saw them on the painting page great work

Floppychop
Mar 30, 2012

I love flying aces, so I'm fighting the temptation to buy into Resistance even though I have a pile of new ships showing up in a few days.

And then if I do decide to buy into it I still have 4 T70s from 1.0, so I have to decide on buying a conversion kit or just 3 T70 blisters and an A-wing blister.

canyoneer
Sep 13, 2005

Can't help you here. Resistance A Wings are a hoot. They remind me of tiny Shadowcasters, gotta go fast to get those greens

agscala
Jul 12, 2008

We're going to update our X-Wing base set to include 60 tokens instead of 50, so I'd like some feedback on what you guys think we should add.

Our current set includes these:
4 calculate.
3 evade.
5 focus.
5 stress.
1 cloak.
1 disarm.
2 jam.
3 tractor.
3 ion.
5 lock (white and black double-sided).
2 reinforce (front and rear double-sided).
6 shield charge (enabled and disabled double-sided).
6 standard charge (enabled and disabled double-sided).
3 force charge (enabled and disabled double-sided).
1 critical.

How many strain tokens should we add? What other tokens should we add more of to fill in the rest of the 10 slots?

agscala fucked around with this message at 04:35 on Mar 19, 2019

Floppychop
Mar 30, 2012

agscala posted:

We're going to update our X-Wing base set to include 60 tokens instead of 50, so I'd like some feedback on what you guys think we should add.

4 calculate.
3 evade.
5 focus.
5 stress.
1 cloak.
1 disarm.
2 jam.
3 tractor.
3 ion.
1 critical.

How many stress tokens should we add? What other tokens should we add more of to fill in the rest of the 10 slots?

Strain tokens would be good (or at least an expansion pack with strain since I already have the rest)

banned from Starbucks
Jul 18, 2004

agscala posted:

4 calculate.
3 evade.
5 focus.
5 stress.
1 cloak.
1 disarm.
2 jam.
3 tractor.
3 ion.
1 critical.

How many stress tokens should we add? What other tokens should we add more of to fill in the rest of the 10 slots?

I would think at least 1 more focus and maybe 2 or so more shields. I think 5 stress is fine. I cant think of any list other than a tie swarm that would need 5+
Next wave is also adding Strain so maybe a couple of those tokens too.

agscala
Jul 12, 2008

Whoops I meant to say we're going to add strain not stress. 2 strain tokens should be okay?

ConfusedUs
Feb 24, 2004

Bees?
You want fucking bees?
Here you go!
ROLL INITIATIVE!!

In order:

Charges. It's super easy to get more than 6 charges in a list.
Shield. Of the seven factions, only Imperial and Separatists are likely to need fewer than 6 shields in a game.
Calculate. Separatists are going to need a shitload of them.
Crit. Because I don't have enough to use for my ships and my opponent's because no one brings their own and aaaaaaaargh goddamn it.

thespaceinvader
Mar 30, 2011

ConfusedUs posted:

In order:

Charges. It's super easy to get more than 6 charges in a list.
Shield. Of the seven factions, only Imperial and Separatists are likely to need fewer than 6 shields in a game.
Calculate. Separatists are going to need a shitload of them.
Crit. Because I don't have enough to use for my ships and my opponent's because no one brings their own and aaaaaaaargh goddamn it.

Calculate is a big one, even after buying two conversion kits and the MF (the only expansions in my factions that come with them I think) I still only have 5, and I need at least 6 to run 3 IGGies (regardless of whether one of them is in an aggressor or the crew). I'd expect the biggest Sep lists to need at least SIXTEEN.

Tequila Ranger
Sep 11, 2004

host after host after host ...

agscala posted:

4 calculate.
3 evade.
5 focus.
5 stress.
1 cloak.
1 disarm.
2 jam.
3 tractor.
3 ion.
1 critical.

How many strain tokens should we add? What other tokens should we add more of to fill in the rest of the 10 slots?

I love my burger tokens, I've bought 2 base sets and a upgrade, but I'm gonna hate buying a 3rd base set for strain tokens. I know there are manufacturing constraints involved, but a "Wave 3" upgrade with like 8-10 strain and a shitload of calculate tokens, +charge/crit/shield to fill in space, would get my $ real quick.

bunnyofdoom
Mar 29, 2008

I've been here the whole time, and you're not my real Dad! :emo:
Jedi starfighter preview finally up

I think it's neat that the Padawan/Masters have synergistic abilities.

bunnyofdoom fucked around with this message at 18:12 on Mar 20, 2019

lazerus06
May 19, 2004
The official app is updated with ships/points.

bunnyofdoom
Mar 29, 2008

Holy crud. Vulture Droids basics are 20 points.

lazerus06
May 19, 2004

bunnyofdoom posted:

Holy crud. Vulture Droids basics are 20 points.

But the buzz droids are 6.

bunnyofdoom
Mar 29, 2008

lazerus06 posted:

But the buzz droids are 6.

And limited to three per list. So, maybe go with 8, and energy shell charges on how many you can?

Or 9 and three buzz droids.

KongGeorgeVII
Feb 17, 2009

Flow like a
harpoon
daily and nightly.
No app update on Australia yet :(

FFG release the points pdf please!

ConfusedUs
Feb 24, 2004

Bees?
You want fucking bees?
Here you go!
ROLL INITIATIVE!!

bunnyofdoom posted:

And limited to three per list. So, maybe go with 8, and energy shell charges on how many you can?

Or 9 and three buzz droids.

Just a reminder, a valid list is between 2 and 8 ships. So even if Vultures are 20 points, you can't run 9 or 10 of them.

bunnyofdoom
Mar 29, 2008

ConfusedUs posted:

Just a reminder, a valid list is between 2 and 8 ships. So even if Vultures are 20 points, you can't run 9 or 10 of them.

Goddamnit.

Well, 8 with energy shells sound hillarious.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bistromatic
Oct 3, 2004

And turn the inner eye
To see its path...
huh, i had no idea there was an actual limit