Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Jerry Manderbilt
May 31, 2012

No matter how much paperwork I process, it never goes away. It only increases.
Looks like I'm stuck with Anna this season

So uh should I swap out Fury with, I dunno, Close Defense? It's not like I'm wanting for that skill now what with grails

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

rannum
Nov 3, 2012

Jerry Manderbilt posted:

Looks like I'm stuck with Anna this season

So uh should I swap out Fury with, I dunno, Close Defense? It's not like I'm wanting for that skill now what with grails

have you considered this really obscure skill, Swift Sparrow

Jerry Manderbilt
May 31, 2012

rannum posted:

have you considered this really obscure skill, Swift Sparrow

Don't have the feathers to promote a Naesala for it

Andrast
Apr 21, 2010

Also Swift Sparrow is probably just straight up worse than CD for arena feeding

rannum
Nov 3, 2012

Jerry Manderbilt posted:

Don't have the feathers to promote a Naesala for it

You gotta promote Joshua for Close Defense, too.

rannum
Nov 3, 2012

Andrast posted:

Also Swift Sparrow is probably just straight up worse than CD for arena feeding

True, but when I use Anna as the bonus unit I generally just stick with Fury, Desperation, Filler and Flashing Blade, so I stick to the mindset of a player phase character

Jerry Manderbilt
May 31, 2012

rannum posted:

You gotta promote Joshua for Close Defense, too.

Oh poop I thought Joshua had Windsweep at 5 star

cheetah7071
Oct 20, 2010

honk honk
College Slice

Shanna is ready to earn me a crown this coming arena season

Octolady posted:

Wtf is that damaged Loki art? Bruno and Veronica look rad though, I want both of them!

After her new tome got released (THANK YOU INTSYS) my already +10d Sophia is finally complete.

Can she go in the Hall of Fame? Defensive mages best mages

Ed: ah whoops is that not a thing anymore? Sorry!

it still exists and you're in it now

LeafyGreens
May 9, 2009

the elegant cephalopod

cheetah7071 posted:

it still exists and you're in it now

Oh, sorry for the dumb, I totally missed it. Thanks a lot though!
Awesome Shanna too!

THE FUCKING MOON
Jan 19, 2008
And here's my second complete merge project! Gonna put her up as my lead for a while.

I'm pretty sure this will be the first Mae in the Hall of Fame :toot:

edit: Once she's at S-rank summoner support, that's gonna be 50 speed before buffs.

Servaetes
Sep 10, 2003

False enemy or true friend?
That Marisa voice acting is superb holy moly

AradoBalanga
Jan 3, 2013

Update is out. 21.7 MB, to be precise.

rannum
Nov 3, 2012

Ehh warding stance is okay I guess. The bond is a so-so stat combo.

I get to pull out my spring sharena for a spell

Andrast
Apr 21, 2010

Is it too much to ask to get more than DEF/RES tactic as seals?

golden bubble
Jun 3, 2011

yospos

Atk tactics might appear in the next set, since it's already part of the 4* pool. But Spd tactics is still a premium skill.

rannum
Nov 3, 2012

we got stats

I think Bruno has the highest defense of any healer?

Andrast
Apr 21, 2010

golden bubble posted:

Atk tactics might appear in the next set, since it's already part of the 4* pool. But Spd tactics is still a premium skill.

gently caress them for keeping it as a premium skill

rannum
Nov 3, 2012

Loki's defenses are pretty good, all the other colorless daggers & bows put focus on speed, attack and sometimes res. Bownoka hits 20 on a boon, Kagero hits 21 on a boon, everyone else doen't even hit 20.

Pretty good niche to have

rannum
Nov 3, 2012

Her weapon is a bow version of Marisa's weapon

Skills are Luna, Flier Formation (ohhh), and Goad Fliers. Flier Formation is 4*!

AradoBalanga
Jan 3, 2013

It would appear that Palla's Disarm Trap skill is indeed exclusive to dagger units only.

BlazeEmblem
Jun 8, 2013

Uh oh. Do I use Ariadne thread or Goho-M?

Of course the only unit I got last year is the only one that isn't a bonus unit.

Roger Explosion
Jan 26, 2006

THAT'S SPECTACULAR.

rannum posted:

Loki's defenses are pretty good, all the other colorless daggers & bows put focus on speed, attack and sometimes res. Bownoka hits 20 on a boon, Kagero hits 21 on a boon, everyone else doen't even hit 20.

Pretty good niche to have
I do like me some flying mixed tanks. With those stats, it might be worth investing in a Guard Bow+ for her with CC or Distant Defense.

rannum
Nov 3, 2012

https://twitter.com/maikantopia/status/1107887102857871360

Nages
Dec 31, 2011

Just yell at her like you always do. Bitch, get out of the way!

got her in 30

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

wish Lowtax would get tired of YOUR POSTS

(n o i c e)
Azura is a furry!!!

Roger Explosion
Jan 26, 2006

THAT'S SPECTACULAR.
Gave it to my friend who has a knack for luckshit summoning. Got Palla after the freebie and 14 orbs. She -ATK because of course she loving is.

Nondevor
Jun 1, 2011

catposting
Neat, got spring Veronica with the free summon. I didn’t have any green mages before this, so that’s nice :toot: She’s +Spd/-Res I think. The game doesn’t explain which color is the asset or flaw when you toggle that option on, but I’m assuming blue is + and red -?

I’ve been saving up on orbs for either another beast banner or the legendary banner at the end of the month, but it’s kinda dreary not having new units to use. Makes maps like the Grand Hero Battles harder when my previous team combos don’t work...

Ammat The Ankh
Sep 7, 2010

Now, attempt to defeat me!
And I shall become a living legend!

Nondevor posted:

Neat, got spring Veronica with the free summon. I didn’t have any green mages before this, so that’s nice :toot: She’s +Spd/-Res I think. The game doesn’t explain which color is the asset or flaw when you toggle that option on, but I’m assuming blue is + and red -?

Yeah. If you tap on the number a little box should pop up saying what the stat is and if it's an asset or flaw.

Mulderman
Mar 20, 2009

Did someone say axe magnet?
-HP +DEF Veronica.

It seems I always get the green fliers first.

AzureSkye
Mar 4, 2010
Did a full summon on the first circle and got...Julia and Sothe. Thanks game I guess?

tithin
Nov 14, 2003

[Grandmaster Tactician]

I've honestly skipped shitloads of posts because I just haven't paid attention to the game properly in weeks, but what's the most recent news? Anything interesting announced or happening lately?

SL the Pyro
Jun 16, 2013

My soul cries out
with the desire to
FRACTURE
your puny spine.

what do you mean that hotkey disappeared
+Def/-Res S!Veronica from my free pull!

That was all I wanted, really. Not even for general use since I have a merged Pega!Nino, but more so I can strip her of her G Duel Flying and turn Reyson into an Arena nuisance.

Back to stockpiling for Idunn...

Clarste
Apr 15, 2013

Just how many mistakes have you suffered on the way here?

An uncountable number, to be sure.

tithin posted:

I've honestly skipped shitloads of posts because I just haven't paid attention to the game properly in weeks, but what's the most recent news? Anything interesting announced or happening lately?

No.

FartingBedpost
Aug 24, 2015

Cursed banner. 3 Draugs, 2 Abels and a Sully from the 6 orbs I pulled.

Mulderman
Mar 20, 2009

tithin posted:

IS is being lovely about F2P orbs by changing a bunch of rewards.

Roger Explosion
Jan 26, 2006

THAT'S SPECTACULAR.
I have been falling behind on monthly quests and chain challenges, so I scrounged up a good number of orbs to do a few pulls on the gatcha to try and rectify this -ATK Palla problem. Lo-and-behold, I got me a +SPD one. There was one more green orb on the same pull so I decided to give it a shot.

Spring Veronica!

-ATK.

:shepface:

Mulderman
Mar 20, 2009

The gacha giveth and the gacha taketh away.

Mirotic
Mar 8, 2013

Well, I've gotten a +Res/-Atk Brave Celica and a 5* - Res/+HP Silvia in 40. :confuoot:

I have a Spring Sharena lying around for TT, but the quest to keep my Sacred Stones set complete (and maybe grab a Palla too) continues.

Roger Explosion
Jan 26, 2006

THAT'S SPECTACULAR.

Mulderman posted:

The gacha giveth and the gacha taketh away.
It feels like the finger of the monkey's paw curling up.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Spectral Werewolf
Jun 15, 2006

And if that wasn't funny, there were lots of things that weren't even funnier...
Went about 200 orbs deep into my stash to get Bruno and Veronica, but it’s earmarked for the FEH OCs, so it was acceptable spending. Flying Nino and Minerva showed up on the way, so I did maybe slightly above average. Just need no surprises in April to keep up the savings.