Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

spacetoaster
Feb 10, 2014

PHIZ KALIFA posted:

she is at least two stories tall i nthat image

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tythas
Oct 3, 2013

Never felt at home in reality
Always hiding behind avatars

Please post more of these they are perfect

Blue On Blue
Nov 14, 2012

It's amazing how you can instantly tell who each person is supposed to be

What's his name with the dead eyes in the back, spot on

Although Ben should be about 5 times bigger

PHIZ KALIFA
Dec 21, 2011

#mood

are they all heat exhausted? why do they all blush so

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

More like "Bulges Adventure"

spacetoaster posted:

I don't know. Someone started posting these weird cartoon scenes that included the CIG staff a while back. I assumed it was just someone making fun of them in a particular silly art style.

Tag yourself. I'm the "Anime Patrol" van.

Doggles
Apr 22, 2007

https://twitter.com/J_Cottee/status/1107127770214129664

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

:hmbol:

Worf
Sep 12, 2017

If only Seth would love me like I love him!

But can I enslave her/ jettison her corpse

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

Will Chris Roberts implement a feature allowing nipples to harden on both male and female avatars as a response to temperature and arousal? Inquiring minds need to know!

Worf
Sep 12, 2017

Will each wrinkle in my avatars areola be individually thermally modeled and dynamically shaded

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

This is good for Star citizen.

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

Why are they all standing around while Croberts-san has a stroke?

Blue On Blue
Nov 14, 2012

Cthulu Carl posted:

Why are they all standing around while Croberts-san has a stroke?

Life imitates art?

Mirificus
Oct 29, 2004

Kings need not raise their voices to be heard

Razorwired posted:

Remember when StarCits would talk about the global offices as a reason to quadruple the staff hours being put into development because "This means the game is literally being worked on all the time."?

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

Does this mean we can say that it's been in development for 40 years?

Fried Watermelon
Dec 29, 2008

dick size will be randomly generated on character creation

Worf
Sep 12, 2017

Fried Watermelon posted:

dick size will be randomly generated on character creation

Rust tried that and it made me a woman ️

TontoCorazon
Aug 18, 2007

Statutory Ape posted:

The heart wants what the heart wants.

Necros
Jul 23, 2003

Statutory Ape posted:

for a mere $250 star citizen will give you access to the dick slider

marumaru
May 20, 2013

PHIZ KALIFA
Dec 21, 2011

#mood

Statutory Ape posted:

Just douse yourself with a little hot water and you'll change right back, baka no hentai Ranma-chan.

feelix
Nov 27, 2016
THE ONLY EXERCISE I AM UNFAMILIAR WITH IS EXERCISING MY ABILITY TO MAKE A POST PEOPLE WANT TO READ

Making anime to own the shitizens

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Exploration is ill-advised.
For a second I thought that was YIIK.

Zeppelin Insanity
Oct 28, 2009

Wahnsinn
Einfach
Wahnsinn
why is he a ghost

Bofast
Feb 21, 2011

Grimey Drawer

The CGA era light magenta text really makes that picture.

Worf
Sep 12, 2017

I love those colors

Telebite
Aug 23, 2018

pure art

ashrum3
Feb 16, 2019
would be awesome if it ever comes out

Tinfoil Papercut
Jul 27, 2016

by Athanatos

ashrum3 posted:

would be awesome if it ever comes out

Star Citizen is already out - you just have to redefine "fun"

Worf
Sep 12, 2017

Tinfoil Papercut posted:

Star Citizen is already out - you just have to redefine "fun"

dont move goalposts they never said the "game" had to be 'fun'. i would argue that star citizen is a space-life simulator and, as such has no real intrinsic need to be fun. space sounds decidedly UN FUN. if you do happen to have fun while using the simulator, count your blessings and check your privilege.

speaking of check, about that new female avatar module, i know ill be mailing in MY check!

Party Boat
Nov 1, 2007

where did that other dog come from

who is he

Star Citizen has given me lots of fun and I've not paid a penny. Great value.

Tinfoil Papercut
Jul 27, 2016

by Athanatos

Statutory Ape posted:

dont move goalposts they never said the "game" had to be 'fun'. i would argue that star citizen is a space-life simulator and, as such has no real intrinsic need to be fun. space sounds decidedly UN FUN. if you do happen to have fun while using the simulator, count your blessings and check your privilege.

speaking of check, about that new female avatar module, i know ill be mailing in MY check!

Sorry, I was and still am riding the train and can't hear you over the sounds of my *immersion*

Check back with me in 15 minutes after I clip through a door, fall through the ground and go through the wankpod sequence again, FUDSTER!

Ratjaculation
Aug 3, 2007

:parrot::parrot::parrot:

General Bullshit >> Starcitizen 2019: she's also has a literal window at her cleavage

A Concrete Divider
Jan 20, 2012

The Unbearable Whiteness of Eating
Do goons own some pretty big space stations yet

Rad Russian
Aug 15, 2007

Soviet Power Supreme!

AOCs Pink Pearl posted:

Oh yeah those are coming soon! This MMO game, 7 years in, can still barely support 20 players in the game world max at one time. Yet they pre-sold giant ships that cost $3000-$7000 each that need to be crewed by 40 people. So player run space stations are just around the corner.

Chris explains the technology very well here:

"So ehm you know, part of the benef… part of the result of that is moving to more players in, eh, CRUSADER, we’ll continue and we’re expecting to continue to sort of push that over time, eh, to get more and more and uh, you know we’re actually working on… some ah, BACK END SERVER MESH TECH uhm, that will allow us to ah, sort of MESH A LOT MORE… players all in essentially what will be kind of sort of the same, ah, INSTANCE, uhm so but that’s sort of ah, you know a LITTLE further along, but, eh, it’s ahh… yeah, I think EXCITING so I think we’ll be able to DELIVER probably more players than we were thinking originally… in concurrent areas… ah… so… when I think, actually there’s a question about that so… I maybe talk a bit more about it then." – Chris Roberts, 10 For The Chairman, Feb 29, 2016 [credit to SomethingJones for transcribing from the video].

Original promise was thousands of players so it's really awesome that he's confident that they will deliver more than that by 2017.

Rad Russian fucked around with this message at 05:08 on Mar 20, 2019

spacetoaster
Feb 10, 2014

AOCs Pink Pearl posted:

They're getting bigger all the time.

Complications
Jun 19, 2014

AOCs Pink Pearl posted:

Player made and run stations were almost assuredly promised somewhere at some point by somebody because eve online exists so if that means 'own' then yes absolutely goons own 'em

If you mean do they have a prayer of existing then may I advise you to click into a random page in this thread and hahahahahaha

Tinfoil Papercut
Jul 27, 2016

by Athanatos
What ever happened to Ben? It seems like he faded into an ethereal realm where he both is and is not part of Star Citizen any more.

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

Tinfoil Papercut posted:

What ever happened to Ben? It seems like he faded into an ethereal realm where he both is and is not part of Star Citizen any more.

He moved to a farm to work remotely. *

*not a joke.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Worf
Sep 12, 2017

makes sense since he clearly enjoys grazing