Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Theophany
Jul 22, 2014

SUCCHIAMI IL MIO CAZZO DA DIETRO, RANA RAGAZZO

2022 FIA Formula 1 WDC
Like a loving idiot I decided to follow Khablam's advice and venture to my local Lidl.

Naturally, I found Dutch retarded twink bullshit merchandise, pursuant to our esteemed posting colleague's horseshit opinions:

Naturally, this piece of poo poo that was clearly engineered in Buttfuckshire, England chewed my face to pieces but I was able to salvage a good, hardworking Italian lad's look and end up with a Sebstache:

Also, I picked up some of their famed cheap, amazing, delicious meat:

As well as a packet of caterpillars taking a poo poo with a dog jerking off to it:

The meat tasted like rear end, but my own dog (who does not act as a mascot for packets of caterpillars taking shits) approved, but then her breath smells like poo poo and she sniffs the arses of other dogs, so do with that information what you will.

https://i.imgur.com/n09R7bJ.mp4

Theophany's Lidl rating: 3/10.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mrfart
May 26, 2004

Dear diary, today I
became a captain.

Theophany posted:

Like a loving idiot I decided to follow Khablam's advice and venture to my local Lidl.

Naturally, I found Dutch retarded twink bullshit merchandise, pursuant to our esteemed posting colleague's horseshit opinions:

The very same machine verstappen uses to trim his zits.

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

and then the car turned in to fire
That speck looks loving dreadful. The fine region of Tiröl should be ashamed of itself for allowing that product to be associated with itself.

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

Why the gently caress is that speck so thick ffs. Shameful1!!!

nice dog though

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

What did you say the strategy was?
Nice kimoa hats in the background.

GramCracker
Oct 8, 2005

beauty by stroll

Big Huski Boi posted:

What if Bottas is just good as hell now?

rosberg v2.0 with the finland update

Theophany
Jul 22, 2014

2022 FIA Formula 1 WDC

Gigi Galli posted:

That speck looks loving dreadful. The fine region of Tiröl should be ashamed of itself for allowing that product to be associated with itself.

1500quid??

ilmucche posted:

Nice kimoa hats in the background.

Repping my boy Nando. :swoon:

F1DriverQuidenBerg
Jan 19, 2014

Gigi Galli posted:

Uhh yeah that’s normal speck... I’m not the biggest fan of it lol. Austrian cuisine by in large is superb and the best in the world but there’s no way I’m gonna defend speck.

poty
Jun 21, 2008

虹はどこで終わるのですか? あなたの魂の中で、または地平線で?
Thanks to the thread title, I learned just now about the message Bottas sent me on Sunday (I didn't watch the post-race stuff as I was very mad about the result, and also I wanted to research what happened to Lewis' car before they covered up the evidence).

I would like to say that, when I say of Mr Bottas that he's "so bad that he makes Rosberg look good" or describe him as "more like a number 3 driver", I do so in reference to his performance at a recent GP (not about him as a person) and always in the spirit of constructive criticism

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

1500quidpoocati posted:

Uhh yeah that’s normal speck... I’m not the biggest fan of it lol. Austrian cuisine by in large is superb and the best in the world but there’s no way I’m gonna defend speck.

No it isn’t, speck is way thinner and more marbled unless we took whatever Austria shat out and made it good. Entirely possible. I’m more glad than ever about sudtirol now.

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

Well I learned something today

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Speck_Alto_Adige_PGI

This is the one true speck.

F1DriverQuidenBerg
Jan 19, 2014

Yeah maybe you should loving spend more time glueing together pieces of fusilli for radiators instead of running your mouth.

F1DriverQuidenBerg
Jan 19, 2014

They’re both speck and both don’t taste that great hth.

poty
Jun 21, 2008

Gigi Galli posted:

quote:

Parts of its production are regulated by the European Union under the protected geographical indication (PGI) status (see also Tyrolean Speck).

10 days until our bacon can be free!

Rev. Dr. Moses P. Lester
Oct 3, 2000
Isn't Our Theresa having another vote? If they keep doing it, eventually the law of averages states that the parliament will vote for it even if accidentally

Dinosaurs!
May 22, 2003

It was the best of Brexits, it was the blurst of Brexits...

Powershift
Nov 23, 2009

Rev. Dr. Moses P. Lester posted:

Isn't Our Theresa having another vote? If they keep doing it, eventually the law of averages states that the parliament will vote for it even if accidentally

The speaker said he wouldn't allow a third vote on the bill without changes, so it's all going to poo poo either way

Khablam
Mar 29, 2012

Theophany posted:

Naturally, this piece of poo poo that was clearly engineered in Buttfuckshire, England chewed my face to pieces but I was able to salvage a good, hardworking Italian lad's look and end up with a Sebstache:

Also, I picked up some of their famed cheap, amazing, delicious meat:

As well as a packet of caterpillars taking a poo poo with a dog jerking off to it:

The meat tasted like rear end, but my own dog (who does not act as a mascot for packets of caterpillars taking shits) approved, but then her breath smells like poo poo and she sniffs the arses of other dogs, so do with that information what you will.

https://i.imgur.com/n09R7bJ.mp4

Theophany's Lidl rating: 3/10.
That's an overly harsh review, you just bought poo poo mate.
You're meant to buy beer, cheap beef, wads of bacon and chocolate.

Falken
Jan 26, 2004

Do you feel like a hero yet?
An open letter to Autosport.com;

Look, I know that Hamilton had floor damage but you don't have to Hamilton had floor damage cram it down our Hamilton had floor damage throats every couple of Hamilton had floor damage hours, you know? I don't Hamilton had floor damage think the video was necessary Hamilton had floor damage either.

F1DriverQuidenBerg
Jan 19, 2014

Khablam posted:

He went to lidl not Costco hth

MustardFacial
Jun 20, 2011
George Russel's
Official Something Awful Account
Lifelong Tory Voter
British Costco's are as poo poo as Williams.

Theophany
Jul 22, 2014

2022 FIA Formula 1 WDC

Khablam posted:

I dont drink beer, but I bought their vodka (Rachmaninoff lmao) and it turned into a sludge in my freezer.

The fancy crisps are good though and the 16p tins of mushy peas are better than the brand name stuff.

Still only 3/10 though for the Verstrappon poo poo and the vacuum packed arsemeat.

wicka
Jun 28, 2007

Trader Joe's

Custard Undies
Jan 7, 2006

#essereFerrari

GramCracker posted:

rosberg v2.0 with the finland update

I wasn't a big fan of Rosberg, but to his credit he worked his rear end off over the break compared to Lewis and that paid off in the long run by winning him a title, along with a lot of other factors.

Did Bottas do the same? I heard a report that he spent a good few weeks drinking and then got his poo poo together.

Also, I know the streak of Brazilians racing in F1 ended when Massa left, but how is that in comparison to Finnish drivers? And I guess any other nationalities drivers.

Custard Undies
Jan 7, 2006

#essereFerrari

Double posting.... so Lewis Hamilton has been compared to a pigeon, or vice versa...

Khablam
Mar 29, 2012

We could all use a pigeon that tries to stop others making GBS threads in mid air.

Falken
Jan 26, 2004

Do you feel like a hero yet?

freeranger posted:

Double posting.... so Lewis Hamilton has been compared to a pigeon, or vice versa...

Does he poo poo all over everything you love?

You Am I
May 20, 2001

Me @ your poasting

Gigi Galli posted:

I thought that was a name of a short lived Italian racing team

KidDynamite
Feb 11, 2005

DoctorGonzo posted:

Speaking of music this Wednesday im going to a Paul Mccartney show. Im pretty excited about that!

my wife dragged me to one of these and I liked all the Wings songs better than the Beatles songs. Nineteen Eighty-Five is good as gently caress live. As is Live and Let Die.

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

1500quidpoocati posted:

Yeah maybe you should loving spend more time glueing together pieces of fusilli for radiators instead of running your mouth.

Smdh you might as well be British

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

You Am I posted:

I thought that was a name of a short lived Italian racing team

I feel like some racing team was sponsored by jamon iberico once but I might be thinking of a football team.

Wirth1000
May 12, 2010

#essereFerrari

Gigi Galli posted:

Smdh you might as well be British

Yeah, and be an unironically proud and strong heritage of a team like Williams F1.

Custard Undies
Jan 7, 2006

#essereFerrari

Khablam posted:

We could all use a pigeon that tries to stop others making GBS threads in mid air.

Falken posted:

Does he poo poo all over everything you love?

:vince: :bravo:

Thanks guys, that legit just made my day. :D

poty
Jun 21, 2008

Rev. Dr. Moses P. Lester posted:

I have full confidence that Theresa and the lads will both literally and metaphorically Save Our Bacon

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
hopefully after brexit all british involvment in formula 1 is banned and the teams based in that illegal land die

wicka
Jun 28, 2007

https://twitter.com/joesaward/status/1108226541954174976

honestly

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

What did you say the strategy was?
That's pretty brutal. Also brutal is the giant picture.kf Jolyon palmer at the top of the article he wrote about boatass. Surely a picture of bottas would be more appropriate.

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

GramCracker
Oct 8, 2005

beauty by stroll

Confirmed, joes award is a redditor

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rev. Dr. Moses P. Lester
Oct 3, 2000
chills