Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

WE GET IT. YOU LOVE GUN JESUS. Toujours des fusils Bullpup Français.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Supersonic Shine
Oct 13, 2012

Wanderer posted:

drat, Jacqui got sadistic between games.
Took a few pointers from her dad, he of the human ashtray.

Babe Magnet
Jun 2, 2008

kotal is gonna be NUTS

do his fatality you fuckers

Babe Magnet fucked around with this message at 21:34 on Mar 20, 2019

DLC Inc
Jun 1, 2011

con: no more air grab
pros: can turn into a panther, slam people headfirst into the ground like a lawn dart

Babe Magnet
Jun 2, 2008

Jacqui looks a lot better than last game.

Dick Boat
Jul 3, 2009

Pulse Demon

Jacqui in the club doing aegis reflector

alpha_destroy
Mar 23, 2010

Billy Butler: Fat Guy by Day, Doubles Machine by Night
Isn't shooting bullets perpendicularly at a reflective surface a kind of bad idea?

Babe Magnet
Jun 2, 2008

Bruce "The Flash" Josie lookin' good

Perestroika
Apr 8, 2010

Gotta say, I'm kinda digging new Jacqui. The Muay Thai theme is pretty cool, and who doesn't like robolegs? Also, goddamn the stream chat is getting salty as all hell about her.

Babe Magnet
Jun 2, 2008

the clench is doooope also this outfit is doooooooope

DLC Inc
Jun 1, 2011

cool how they made Jacqui have bionic legs as a mirror image to her dad with bionic arms. I like how they kind of said Full Auto Jacqui was something nobody liked so now she's "80% new" and is some kind of loving muay thai robocop

I'm wondering how many people who were saying "nobody asked for jacqui/waste of a slot" are gonna change that opinion now, she looks sick as gently caress

Babe Magnet
Jun 2, 2008

it's me, I'm one of the people who thought she was a wasted slot but now wants to play her

to be fair though I didn't know she would be so different, and her default look is butts and her second looks owns and HOLY poo poo THIS THIRD ONE

DLC Inc
Jun 1, 2011

Babe Magnet posted:

to be fair though I didn't know she would be so different, and her default look is butts and her second looks owns and HOLY poo poo THIS THIRD ONE

oh yeah the second one is gonna be my default for sure it's fly as poo poo and that third one owns too. Love how they game a character a move that is basically a counterhit for teching a throw, that's so unqiue.

Perestroika posted:

goddamn the stream chat is getting salty as all hell about her.

I imagine it's the "not sindel/rain/nightwolf/sareena" treatment that's been mounted hard against jacqui and d'vorah but since jacqui's a black woman it is worse

Babe Magnet
Jun 2, 2008

SHOW THE FATALITY YOU COWARDS

HMS Beagle
Feb 13, 2009

Babe Magnet posted:

That ruled.

Babe Magnet
Jun 2, 2008

Yeah that owned

Twibbit
Mar 7, 2013

Is your refrigerator running?

Babe Magnet posted:

WAIT I TAKE IT BACK :magical:

Supersonic Shine
Oct 13, 2012
I thought Kotal was going to set her on the dais and carve her heart out, but what he actually did was a lot more fun.

Babe Magnet
Jun 2, 2008

Konan Khan is a good look

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

WE GET IT. YOU LOVE GUN JESUS. Toujours des fusils Bullpup Français.
When are they gonna show D'Vorah :mad:

blindwoozie
Mar 1, 2008

Kotal Kahn looks so fuckin' cool

mikeraskol
May 3, 2006

Oh yeah. I was killing you.
Honestly NRS is slaying it with these characters - every single one just gets better and better.

Arthur Bowlsworth
Dec 5, 2003

Wot wot, old boy. Might one have a toke?
Is that dead Moloch in Goro's Lair?

PaletteSwappedNinja
Jun 3, 2008

One Nation, Under God.
Kotal's panther form is a neat idea but goddamn it looks bad, I wonder how much better it'll look in the final game.

RanKizama
Apr 22, 2015

Shinobi Heart

PaletteSwappedNinja posted:

Kotal's panther form is a neat idea but goddamn it looks bad, I wonder how much better it'll look in the final game.
I like the general idea, but yeah. He looks like a World of Warcraft mount.

Technowolf
Nov 4, 2009

I like how Jaqui stole the Flash's multi-kick.

Collapsing Farts
Jun 29, 2018

💀
Where are the vids and gifs of whatever it is you are talking about :(

McTimmy
Feb 29, 2008
https://mortalkombat.com/roster

Roster page is back.

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon
I just watched the footage, did anyone else notice that one of Jacqui's alts was a set of Kronika style robes?

I heard rumors that Jax was an antagonist in the story, so that could be a hint to that, if Jacqui is on Kronika's side somehow.

DLC Inc
Jun 1, 2011

Kurtofan posted:

I just watched the footage, did anyone else notice that one of Jacqui's alts was a set of Kronika style robes?

I heard rumors that Jax was an antagonist in the story, so that could be a hint to that, if Jacqui is on Kronika's side somehow.

Maybe Jax dies and Jacqui decides to work for Kronika to restore a timeline wherein he doesn't

PaletteSwappedNinja
Jun 3, 2008

One Nation, Under God.

Collapsing Farts posted:

Where are the vids and gifs of whatever it is you are talking about :(

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=55uv6DheRpw

DLC Inc
Jun 1, 2011

minor thing but in a game where Sonya's voice sucks rear end and Cassie's got swapped out, it owns that Phil LaMarr came back for Kotal Kahn, one of the S-tier voices in MKX with that sweet TASTE THE BLADE OF OSH-TEKK

PaletteSwappedNinja
Jun 3, 2008

One Nation, Under God.
People whined so much about the Kotal trailer that they might be cutting another one

https://twitter.com/noobde/status/1108523380616105984

G-III
Mar 4, 2001

New Jacqui character model rules. Her new move set rules. Very much looking forward to this game.

RanKizama
Apr 22, 2015

Shinobi Heart
That loving big boot fatality though. Holy poo poo.

Evil Canadian
Sep 10, 2000

No one man should have all that Psycho-Power.

As a Kotal main in MKX I just gotta say, I am unbelievably happy with how Kotal has turned out in mk11. He's basically Kotal+++

HMS Beagle
Feb 13, 2009

The new render for D'vorah here is amazing.

HMS Beagle
Feb 13, 2009

They accidentally put Jax's bio on Jacqui's section of the German Roster page.

https://mortalkombat.com/de-DE/roster/jacqui-briggs

Jax was already in the leak so this isn't surprising, but if you had any doubts this should probably silence them.

Attack on Princess
Dec 15, 2008

To yolo rolls! The cause and solution to all problems!
Yup, google translated that bio checks out. Jax is back and he fights to protect Germany from the forces of Outworld.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Duchess Smackarse
May 8, 2012

by Lowtax
Jacqui has a bit of trap set ups, looks like! I was a tiny bit right :3: