Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

WE GET IT. YOU LOVE GUN JESUS. Toujours des fusils Bullpup Français.
Over 90 million views and counting

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kak
Sep 27, 2002

TontoCorazon
Aug 18, 2007

Who knew fortnite works on g3

ZogrimAteMyHamster
Dec 8, 2015

Fuckin' lawd o'mighty, fancy seeing that thing here. For what it's worth, that "article" is from The Sunday Sport, a glorified weekened wank-rag based in the UK with some comedic "news stories" thrown in to fill some pages. Not excusing it, just thought I'd be a source of useless information for once.

Although to be fair:

This sort of thing is believable if you're not familiar.

On-topic:

No matter what I watch, animu woman is in the recommended. With "hip-hop beats". No thanks, I'd rather saw off my foreskin with a rusted breadknife.

The MSJ
May 17, 2010

Animu girl has been the mascot of lo-fi hip-hop beats for several years now.

ZogrimAteMyHamster
Dec 8, 2015

How the flying gently caress do I make it go away?

Linux Pirate
Apr 21, 2012

ZogrimAteMyHamster posted:

How the flying gently caress do I make it go away?

select not interested and clear your cache

Framboise
Sep 21, 2014

To make yourself feel better, you make it so you'll never give in to your forevers and live for always.

Lipstick Apathy

No matter what I watch, animu woman is in the recommended. With "hip-hop beats". No thanks, I'd rather saw off my foreskin with a rusted breadknife.

I always found the music to be relaxing :(

meanwhile

i like emmymadeinjapan but dear lord woman some of the things you post are unnerving

Comfy Fleece Sweater
Apr 2, 2013

You see, but you do not observe.

Fuckin' lawd o'mighty, fancy seeing that thing here. For what it's worth, that "article" is from The Sunday Sport, a glorified weekened wank-rag based in the UK with some comedic "news stories" thrown in to fill some pages. Not excusing it, just thought I'd be a source of useless information for once.

Although to be fair:

This sort of thing is believable if you're not familiar.

On-topic:

It’s you goons

Visiting YouTube links from SA threads brought that animu lofi beats into my video feed

RatHat
Dec 31, 2007

A tiny behatted rat👒🐀!

Framboise posted:

I always found the music to be relaxing :(

meanwhile

i like emmymadeinjapan but dear lord woman some of the things you post are unnerving

What the gently caress is she feeding her cat?!

Framboise
Sep 21, 2014

To make yourself feel better, you make it so you'll never give in to your forevers and live for always.

Lipstick Apathy

RatHat posted:

What the gently caress is she feeding her cat?!

Tootsie Rolls apparently

The top comment explains a lot of her content very well:

quote:

“Looks at the thumbnail”

sigh

Alright Emmy what the hell

clicks video

(emmy is a genuinely good channel, she's entertaining and wholesome and you learn a lot about food you'd have never tried otherwise, but some of the poo poo she posts is just weird)

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

maybe for one second you can pause; try to step into another person's perspective, and understand that a watermelon is cursing me

Telebite
Aug 23, 2018

Framboise posted:

(emmy is a genuinely good channel, she's entertaining and wholesome and you learn a lot about food you'd have never tried otherwise, but some of the poo poo she posts is just weird)

kitty litter cakes are a pretty common thing

Flannelette
Jan 17, 2010

Hurrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Flannelette
Jan 17, 2010

doublepost

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS

Flannelette posted:

Hurrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Good video

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS

Julius CSAR
Oct 3, 2007

by sebmojo

On-topic:

Fun fact, about four years ago this is how found out about SoundCloud Rap. I was like, chilled out hip-hop? That sounds cool!

Spoiler warning :it was not cool

Flannelette posted:

Hurrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Funny enough, ALL of these videos are actually great.

EorayMel posted:

No ring and no giant dedicated version of the thumbnail. How :sad:

Not Peter Ustinov, hard pass.

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

To these sing-alongs 🎤of siren 🧜🏻‍♀️songs
To oohs😮 to ahhs😱 to 👏big👏applause👏
With all of my 😡anger I scream🤬 and shout📢
🇺🇸America🦅, I love you 🥰but you're freaking 💦me 😳out
Biscuit Hider

steinrokkan posted:

I made a personal sacrifice and watched the video.

Hes an edgelord who calls the Mosin Nagant a garbage stick

But he also talks poo poo about German weapons, including the Sturmgewehr, and calls the Gewehr 41 pathetic and horendous.

In conclusion, the video is a land of contrasts

I know it's a controversial position, but I always liked the M1 Garand

ZogrimAteMyHamster
Dec 8, 2015

christmas boots posted:

I know it's a controversial position, but I always liked the M1 Garand

Well, why not? We're talking the real thing, right? Oh wait no never mind that's off topic. Uhhh...

Here!

Runa
Feb 13, 2011

This stream owns actually

Every track is hand-picked and queued up to play like a radio station, and streams like these are one the most popular ways for a lot of these smaller artists to get their music out there

https://www.vice.com/en_us/article/594b3z/how-lofi-hip-hop-radio-to-relaxstudy-to-became-a-youtube-phenomenon

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hHW1oY26kxQ

There's also other 24/7 lofi music streams, like the raccoon stream

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bebuiaSKtU4

Scrotum Modem
Sep 12, 2014

Xarbala posted:

This stream owns actually

Every track is hand-picked and queued up to play like a radio station, and streams like these are one the most popular ways for a lot of these smaller artists to get their music out there

https://www.vice.com/en_us/article/594b3z/how-lofi-hip-hop-radio-to-relaxstudy-to-became-a-youtube-phenomenon

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hHW1oY26kxQ

There's also other 24/7 lofi music streams, like the raccoon stream

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bebuiaSKtU4

That's been popping up on suggested vids for a while so I finally checked it out. It's not bad but get rid of the anime theme. Honestly I'm satisfied with SomaFM stations to get whatever these youtube streams give out just fine. Also, no anime in it

Linux Pirate
Apr 21, 2012

You know, if the anime bothers you that much Steezyasfuck has a lot of the beat tapes that are used in those broadcasts, usually with the original artwork.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YnNU_o3pAW8

El Famoso Demon is good too.

Runa
Feb 13, 2011

Linux Pirate posted:

You know, if the anime bothers you that much Steezyasfuck has a lot of the beat tapes that are used in those broadcasts, usually with the original artwork.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YnNU_o3pAW8

El Famoso Demon is good too.

Steezyasfuck also has a broadcast, too, if you want hand-picked beats delivered to you live but are weird about anime or woodland creatures

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0TI8rr4PmEI

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS

Digamma-F-Wau
Mar 22, 2016

It is curious and wants to accept all kinds of challenges

Augus
Mar 9, 2015

goons who have violent allergic reactions to completely innocuous “anime” stuff are the weirdest loving people I swear

Soricidus
Oct 21, 2010
freedom-hating statist shill
virtue signalling, forums style

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

WE GET IT. YOU LOVE GUN JESUS. Toujours des fusils Bullpup Français.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Augus
Mar 9, 2015

I’m trying very hard to understand this image and coming up short.

veni veni veni
Jun 5, 2005

Augus posted:

goons who have violent allergic reactions to completely innocuous “anime” stuff are the weirdest loving people I swear

isn't massively over reacting to virtually everything pretty much a goon staple?

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS

RatHat
Dec 31, 2007

A tiny behatted rat👒🐀!

Augus posted:

I’m trying very hard to understand this image and coming up short.

They're testing if Lego will be able to stop the bullet, it's not very complicated.

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

maybe for one second you can pause; try to step into another person's perspective, and understand that a watermelon is cursing me

the answer to "can these legos (sue me lego) stop a .50 calibre bullet fired by a gun designed to punch through steel armour at a range of 1,000+ kilometres from penetrating this dinosaur man's dick" is no, even when poorly photoshopped.

Comfy Fleece Sweater
Apr 2, 2013

You see, but you do not observe.

Augus posted:

We know where that dark path leads

Linux Pirate
Apr 21, 2012

Augus posted:

This is very true, but at the same time being super into anime (especially the newer stuff) is unbearably insufferable.

80's-90's mecha/sci-fi/cyberpunk anime is where it's at imo. At the very least be interested in the subject matter* over the fact that it's just an anime (*this does not include you finding it sexually arousing).

Tubes

Flannelette
Jan 17, 2010

Comfy Fleece Sweater posted:

We know where that dark path leads

Everyone who I know that watched it in the 90s ended up leading to giant muscles or pokemon streaming.

TheMostFrench
Jul 12, 2009

Stop for me, it's the claw!

This is '10 top gruesome ways to kill Lara in Tomb Raider' or something like that, right? There are pages of these things if you search 'tomb raider deaths'.

I remember a stream for one of the newer tomb raider games; the interviewer kept on failing to make a jump where Lara got impaled through the face on a wooden spike. After the 4th or 5th time everyone was clearly uncomfortable, so the dev took the controller and made the jump for them, what made it funny (at least to me) was that they were trying to promote the game but kind of highlighted how sickening fantasy violence can be. I only played the Dead Space games once for a similar reason.

TheMostFrench fucked around with this message at 05:41 on Mar 22, 2019

Pneub
Mar 12, 2007

I'M THE DEVIL, AND I WILL WASH OVER THE EARTH AND THE SEAS WILL RUN RED WITH THE BLOOD OF ALL THE SINNERS

I AM REBORN
Dead Space it to creative with it's deaths to dislike:

https://youtu.be/LHLlM2q6Iak

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Augus
Mar 9, 2015

Dead Space’s over the top death animations worked better because it was a horror game where you were fighting against horrible alien monsters.
Modern Tomb Raider is just like “oh you tripped on a rock, time to get impaled through the neck and bleed out in gruesome detail”