Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs
Admiral needed that three like whoa

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

The just showed a small child with a duke jersey on the tron here in Columbus and he was viciously booed

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs
Bowden with the nasty block.

Cnidario
Mar 22, 2013

Cockblocktopus posted:

As a high school graduate of North Carolina, all of my friends who weren't smart enough to go to Liberty wound up at Gardner-Webb.

Oh my god. You have to be reaalllly dumb to not get into liberty. I think they automatically accept any home schooler.

corn on the cop
Oct 12, 2012

Break what must be broken, once for all, that's all, and take the suffering on oneself.

― Corey Dostoyevsky
impressed toothpaste u hung in there so long. they're totally overmatched athletically

MourningView
Sep 2, 2006

Is this Heaven?
Ugh. Crest would never do this to me

mdemone
Mar 14, 2001

sportsgenius86 posted:

The just showed a small child with a duke jersey on the tron here in Columbus and he was viciously booed

Good, he needs to learn early how socially unacceptable that is

The Glumslinger
Sep 24, 2008

Coach Nagy, you want me to throw to WHAT side of the field?

Hair Elf
Thats game

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs
ADMIRAL

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

Colgate wasn't ready for its closeup

Demon Of The Fall
May 1, 2004

Nap Ghost
ADMIRAL!!

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005

sportsgenius86 posted:

Stupid babies need the most attention

MourningView
Sep 2, 2006

Is this Heaven?
Well poo poo

Pakistani Brad Pitt
Nov 28, 2004

Not as taciturn, but still terribly powerful...

I'll give Tennessee some credit, they completely shut that upset poo poo down

The Glumslinger
Sep 24, 2008

Coach Nagy, you want me to throw to WHAT side of the field?

Hair Elf
I'm the one dentist

Ungratek
Aug 2, 2005

Feeling a lot better now. Amazing what happens when you don't chuck the ball into the stands every possession

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=

The Glumslinger posted:

I'm the one dentist

I need you to know that I really appreciate this post

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs

The Glumslinger posted:

I'm the one dentist

Lol

corn on the cop
Oct 12, 2012

Break what must be broken, once for all, that's all, and take the suffering on oneself.

― Corey Dostoyevsky
virginia on your typical 46-18 run

General Dog
Apr 26, 2008

Everybody's working for the weekend

Cnidario posted:

Oh my god. You have to be reaalllly dumb to not get into liberty. I think they automatically accept any home schooler.

I knew a bunch of people in WV who went to Bob Jones, which I guess is where you go if Liberty is too mainstream for you.

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs
Salute to Colgate for the fight. Burns is a baller. The Vols are moving on!

elentar
Aug 26, 2002

Every single year the Ivy League takes a break from fucking up the world through its various alumni to fuck up everyone's bracket instead.

General Dog posted:

I knew a bunch of people in WV who went to Bob Jones, which I guess is where you go if Liberty is too mainstream for you.

Ugh most of my graduating class did that.

From there really the only place to go that's more of a hard-right evangelical bubble is Pensacola Christian, which looks down on Bob Jones for things like "having an art collection", "allowing students to go off-campus their senior year without a chaperone", or "letting male and female students use the same sidewalk"

elentar
Aug 26, 2002

Every single year the Ivy League takes a break from fucking up the world through its various alumni to fuck up everyone's bracket instead.
Double post but people really should be pulling for Oregon here, that UVA-Wisconsin Sweet 16 matchup needs derailing.

Kirios
Jan 26, 2010

Can we not allow Oregon or Wisconsin to advance? These teams suck.

MourningView
Sep 2, 2006

Is this Heaven?

elentar posted:

Double post but people really should be pulling for Oregon here, that UVA-Wisconsin Sweet 16 matchup needs derailing.

Oregon is not really much more fun to watch than Wisconsin

General Dog
Apr 26, 2008

Everybody's working for the weekend
I can't believe we were robbed of nearly a whole season of Bol Bol

PotatoJudge
May 22, 2004

Tell me about the rabbits, George
Buffalo is running some pretty offense right now, lots of quick passes and nice cuts.

Coco13
Jun 6, 2004

My advice to you is to start drinking heavily.
I don't know what you guys are bitching about, the national viewing audience has missed Wisconsin basketball like Wisconsin basketball has missed several of their 3's: so badly you wonder why it happened in the first place.

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.
Sorry Little Brother . . .

Crazy Ted
Jul 29, 2003

Coco13 posted:

I don't know what you guys are bitching about, the national viewing audience has missed Wisconsin basketball like Wisconsin basketball has missed several of their 3's: so badly you wonder why it happened in the first place.
Wisconsin basketball is an aesthetic stain on this great nation.

Coco13
Jun 6, 2004

My advice to you is to start drinking heavily.
IVERSON WITH THE THREE LET'S GOOOOOOOO

Kirios
Jan 26, 2010

Guys, I have a confession....

I liked the Frank Kaminsky led Wisconsin teams. I'm sorry, this is all my fault.

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.
I came back from a lunch and everyone in my wing has gone home, lol. I love the tacit agreement not to work during March Madness if possible.

Fireside Nut
Feb 10, 2010

turp

Kirios posted:

Guys, I have a confession....

I liked the Frank Kaminsky led Wisconsin teams. I'm sorry, this is all my fault.

Well hell yeah, they were, to this day, the best offense of the kenpom era. That team owned hard

MourningView
Sep 2, 2006

Is this Heaven?

Fireside Nut posted:

Well hell yeah, they were, to this day, the best offense of the kenpom era. That team owned hard

Counterpoint: They were still unwatchable trash

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
I couldn't tell if Oregon was good or good for Pac-12.

kayakyakr
Feb 16, 2004

Kayak is true
Buffalo might be the toughest draw at a 6 that Tech could have pulled. They won't let Tech sleepwalk for a half without really hurting us.

Cockblocktopus
Apr 18, 2009

Since the beginning of time, man has yearned to destroy the sun.

General Dog posted:

We can't all end up at Oral Roberts University now can we?

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=
If the Big Ten goes 7-1 and the 1 is a Wisconsin team losing to Oregon then I know my entire life is a simulation and that I cannot be killed

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fireside Nut
Feb 10, 2010

turp

MourningView posted:

Counterpoint: They were still unwatchable trash

Counterpoint: Adam Woodbury