Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
I thought King Knight was delayed again until like summer.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

American McGay posted:

I thought King Knight was delayed again until like summer.

It’s.

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

gently caress

ChazTurbo
Oct 4, 2014
4- dmcv

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

ChazTurbo

BattleCattle
May 11, 2014

metroid
metroid 2
zelda
zelda ocarina
zelda mask
ゼルダの伝説 神々のトライフォース
megaman 2 gb
shantae gbc
mystical ninja featuring goemon gb
pokemon art academy
pokemon x
pokemon alpha sapphire
actraiser

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
3.14 Startropics 100% All Bosses

Cubivore_
Nov 6, 2013

8. Earth Defense Force 4.1

fadam
Apr 23, 2008

Cubivore_ posted:

8. Earth Defense Force 4.1

Congrats! I'm playing through this with some friends in co-op right now and it kicks rear end. What class did you use?

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Devil May Cry 4. Awesome game, got me really hyped for DMC5

ChazTurbo
Oct 4, 2014

Dat's me

Sex Tragedy
Jan 28, 2007

father of three with an extra large butt
Adding DMCV

lets hang out
Jan 10, 2015

15. Devil May Cry 5

Baxate
Feb 1, 2011

Assassin's Creed Odyssey, I think? No credits, the game just keeps going but I got the cheevo for finishing the epilogue.

Cubivore_
Nov 6, 2013

9. Bomberman 64: The Second Attack. Good Ending.

fadam posted:

Congrats! I'm playing through this with some friends in co-op right now and it kicks rear end. What class did you use?

Thanks. I used the Ranger my whole playthrough. It got pretty tough at times so I had to grind for better weapons

swimsuit
Jan 22, 2009

yeah
1. i beat a game of hoiiv and it was cool im glad i took time to learn it

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

more like a Barking Dog, woof!
MW remastered platinum

Spoderman
Aug 2, 2004

Yakuza Kiwami 2.

It was a solid remake, and it kept the spirit of 2 alive fairly well. They fixed most of the obnoxious parts of the original, and most of that was due to just having a 360 degree camera instead of pre-rendered backgrounds. The Majima chapters were pretty lame, though. With no side stories, they didn't feel like I was really playing a Yakuza game. Still, great game.

fadam
Apr 23, 2008

1. DQXI
1a. DQXI post game
2. Devil May Cry 2 (Dante and Lucia discs)
3. Full Metal Furies (4p Co-Op)
4. RE2 Claire A/Leon B
5. DMC 3
6. DMC 4
7. DMC 5.
8. Bloodborne+DLC all bosses.

My favorite bosses in the Souls games are the ones like Gwyn and Artorias where they're just big guys and the fight feels like a duel. I might be wrong, but I think Bloodborne has the highest concentration of these in the whole series. Maria, Orphan, Gehrman, Gascoigne, Logarius (kind of), Micolash (kind of lol)- all are excellent. I think Maria is right up there with Artorias for my favorite fight in the whole series. I hope Sekiro has you squaring off against lots of cool samurai.

Shadow225
Jan 2, 2007

1. FFXV DLC
2. Kingdom Hearts 3
3. A Way Out

Regy Rusty
Apr 26, 2010

Baba is You

One of the best puzzle games I've ever played.

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

It's 2006. I am taking 276 yeti furs from the goodies hoard.

Regy Rusty posted:

Baba is You

One of the best puzzle games I've ever played.

drat is that with all the puzzles? I made it to the ??? world or whatever and I'm getting stumped hard. It's so cool though

Regy Rusty
Apr 26, 2010

Yep, I did them all. Some get insanely hard but there were only two that really frustrated me.

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

It's 2006. I am taking 276 yeti furs from the goodies hoard.
Congrats . You may be the smartest poster here

Dr. Cool Aids
Jul 6, 2009
6. 10 Second Run RETURNS

Fun basic little twitchy platformer w/ minimalist presentation (plain white stages, copy-pasted hazards, you're a stick man) and 10 seconds to beat each level

100 levels although weirdly level 75 was the hardest for me by a mile

Frenz
Jan 14, 2009

Final Fantasy IX

Really good despite the slow battles and 10+ second intro to each fight testing your patience.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Frenz posted:

Final Fantasy IX

Really good despite the slow battles and 10+ second intro to each fight testing your patience.
The battle loading times are exactly perfect, as is everything else about the game.

codenameFANGIO
May 4, 2012

What are you even booing here?

8. Tacoma

Really cool setting and story but I feel like it was really short like shorter than Gone Home short. the way they told the story was pretty cool even though it kind of feels like they made a rough animatic and then said “gently caress it use it ship the game”.

codenameFANGIO
May 4, 2012

What are you even booing here?

9. Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: The Hyperstone Heist (Genesis)

Frenz
Jan 14, 2009

FactsAreUseless posted:

The battle loading times are exactly perfect, as is everything else about the game.

Thanks to gamefaqs i found out about a sidequest that was only discovered 5 years ago that makes you leave the final dungeon and return to lindblum to watch a cutscene 9 separate times as you advance through the dungeon.

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

more like a Barking Dog, woof!
Sekiro. Just kidding. But actually Majora's Mask finally.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Devil May Cry 5. Absolutely godlike game

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

I also beat Blaster Master Zero today.

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

3. Inside

My friend had told me about how good it was so I eventually tried it out and it was pretty good. It's by the people who did LIMBO but it's far less ugly and the puzzles are much more fun. A really solid but short 2D puzzle game with a neat art style and really good ending.

Kull the Conqueror
Apr 8, 2006

Take me to the green valley,
lay the sod o'er me,
I'm a young cowboy,
I know I've done wrong
10. The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt, Blood and Broken Bones difficulty

kinda feels like the evolution of bioware-style that bioware never chose to take up. story quality bounced around mostly because the thing was so drat long but its heights were really impressive. i feel like i should have played it on Death March because it was rarely a real challenge. i'll rock the DLCs somewhere down the line because i need a break, goodness

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

The DLCs are great. Blood and Wine is essentially an entire game in itself. I think it took me 30 hours to finish which is insane compared to all the other dlc poo poo out there

MeatwadIsGod
Sep 30, 2004

Foretold by Gyromancy
Blood and Wine has the most satisfying ending of anything I've played, especially if you've done every little thing in the game up to that point

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Kull the Conqueror posted:

10. The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt, Blood and Broken Bones difficulty

kinda feels like the evolution of bioware-style that bioware never chose to take up. story quality bounced around mostly because the thing was so drat long but its heights were really impressive. i feel like i should have played it on Death March because it was rarely a real challenge. i'll rock the DLCs somewhere down the line because i need a break, goodness

Hearts of stone has the best storyline in the game blood and wine is epoc as well as everyine else has stated. Love to slowly lumber around the world swinging muh sword

Cubivore_
Nov 6, 2013

10. Onimusha: Warlords

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up
Yoku's Island Express (100%)