Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

RobattoJesus
Aug 13, 2002

Imagine spending tens of thousands of hours over many many years becoming really good at painting and then painting this.

Probably pretty satisfying imho.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kurt Loadeater
May 15, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Ayy see this chick here? well she fuckin SUCKS good thing I only think of women as SENTIENT CUM DUMPSTERS because sehd probalby make a great GIRLFRIEND

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Im sorry blonde lady almost broke her brain in this piece of poo poo show

big nipples big life
May 12, 2014

art

lezard_valeth
Mar 14, 2016

Waltzing Along posted:

Here is the possible leak
I hope they are real because boy does this sound like a fun mess already.

quote:

Bran in the middle of the presentations, will inform about the dragon that the king of the night

Gee, isn't it useful for one of your characters to have free access to The Script? I wonder why more shows don't do this

quote:

Meanwhile in KL, Quyburn informs Cersei that the dead dragon has crossed the wall

This on the other hand I love. Not only did Qyburn procure Varys' little birds but also made them more efficient that he ever could. Fingers crossed for Qyburn suddenly announcing that he was able to reverse engineer the undead using the wight hand he got. Go Qyburn!

quote:

About the GC: it seems they arrive without the elephants what seems to enrage the queen,

Don't worry Cersei, this also enrages me too. The show has the budget to gently caress around a museum for a poorly coreographed bad pussy fight, but not to MS Paint some elephants

quote:

There will be some sexual tension between Arya and Gendry.

Ah yes, this is totally what Arya's character has been building up to for the past 7 seasons

lezard_valeth
Mar 14, 2016

poverty goat posted:

if anyone can't wait for that tommen-jumps-out-a-window grade comedy here's a hilarious scene from last week's The Walking Dad

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HZOWpOcDruw

Love how at 0:36 that kid was totally waiting for the director's queue to start running.

And the editing team did not properly cut it.

Number 1 TV show for you

boar guy
Jan 25, 2007

lezard_valeth posted:

Love how at 0:36 that kid was totally waiting for the director's queue to start running.

And the editing team did not properly cut it.

Number 1 TV show for you

cue

Tinfoil Papercut
Jul 27, 2016

by Athanatos

etalian posted:

the best eyebrow expressions in show biz?

Where is any of that expressiveness in the show?

Lemon
May 22, 2003

Someone remind me what the GC Army is?

oh dope
Nov 2, 2006

No guilt, it feeds in plain sight

Extra Large Marge posted:

There is only one crossbow in Westeros and it's only used for shooting dragons.

And murdering old dudes trying to poo poo

Asbury
Mar 23, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 6 years!
Hair Elf

Tinfoil Papercut posted:

All royalty suffers from incredible constipation

edit: especially your generic scion of a lost dynasty trying to reclaim their birthright

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

i agree with everyone who has posted, the shwo is insanely good and i'm very excited for the final season

hottubrhymemachine
May 24, 2006

Connie is death process

Tinfoil Papercut posted:

Acting, Bad.

poverty goat
Feb 15, 2004

oh dope posted:

And wedding guests

Mr Luxury Yacht
Apr 16, 2012

Lemon posted:

The Golden Company. A mercenary army powerful enough to challenge an army of Dothraki and Unsullied and Dragons that for some reason nobody in an all or nothing civil war bothered to try and hire before.

Bobby Digital
Sep 4, 2009

Lemon posted:

Golden Company

Edit: dammit, refresh after walking away, idiot.

FeculentWizardTits
Aug 31, 2001

This mercenary talk makes me wish they'd continued the plotline where the Lannisters owed a bunch of money to the bank and weren't going to be able to pay, if only because it'd be funny as gently caress to see Cersei undone not through any action by the protagonists but by financial mismanagement

Also:

quote:

“…with all the things we were balancing to set things up for season 8, sometimes we had to speed things up within episodes. We had a lot of time cuts the vast majority of viewers didn’t catch. We could have a [title card] on there saying ‘Three Weeks Later,’ but we did not. Sometimes when moving pieces around you’re going to cheat a little bit.

So you see, what you thought was piss-poor writing was actually just setting the stage

Mr Luxury Yacht
Apr 16, 2012

Cersei paying off the Iron Bank was super dumb. They spend so much time building up how huge the debt is and how hosed financially the kingdom is and...she steals some gold from the dead Tyrells and that not only covers everything but allows her to also hire a mercenary doom army?

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

oh dope posted:

Anyone remember those hilarious spoiler banner ads?

Tywin shot dead on Toilet on By Tyrion

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Just think how the thousands of hours of work that went into that crossbow only to shoot lord on toilet.

As Nero Danced
Sep 3, 2009

Alright, let's do this

etalian posted:

Anyone remember those hilarious spoiler banner ads?

Tywin shot dead on Toilet on By Tyrion

I remember the people in the TVIV thread trying to convince themselves it was fake, right up until the broadcast.

Happy Thread
Jul 10, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
Plaster Town Cop
Oh yeah I definitely saw something like:

Just saw a spoiler for Season 4's ending but I'm not mad because it's way too stupid to be a real one. Nice try, not ruining the show for me!

RobattoJesus
Aug 13, 2002

Mr Luxury Yacht posted:

Cersei paying off the Iron Bank was super dumb. They spend so much time building up how huge the debt is and how hosed financially the kingdom is and...she steals some gold from the dead Tyrells and that not only covers everything but allows her to also hire a mercenary doom army?

Didn't basically the entire army get eaten by a dragon, and magically the gold survived and then somehow made it to Braavos without it getting stolen despite there probably being like 1000 half-burned deserters who all knew there was gold in the cart. Also no one driving the cart realised that they could just steal the loving money now that the army is dead.

mcvey
Aug 31, 2006

go caps haha

*Washington Capitals #1 Fan On DeviantArt*

etalian posted:

Just think how the thousands of hours of work that went into that crossbow only to shoot lord on toilet.

I thought it was fake

Turned out it was the last good scene in the show??

Saint Drogo
Dec 26, 2011

Dumb Lowtax posted:

Oh yeah I definitely saw something like:

Just saw a spoiler for Season 4's ending but I'm not mad because it's way too stupid to be a real one. Nice try, not ruining the show for me!
shout out to the people who paid to change their names to BrienneGetsHanged and CatelynIsAZombie in an attempt to replicate that.

Away all Goats
Jul 5, 2005

Goose's rebellion

Mr Luxury Yacht posted:

I don't see how looting the second richest kingdom's vaults to pay off debts is dumb. Doing it entirely offscreen and with apparently no challenge was though. No to mention the dothraki teleporting into the middle of Westeros with no one knowing about it.

Big Dick Cheney
Mar 30, 2007

Away all Goats posted:

I don't see how looting the second richest kingdom's vaults to pay off debts is dumb. Doing it entirely offscreen and with apparently no challenge was though. No to mention the dothraki teleporting into the middle of Westeros with no one knowing about it.

fast horses

sugar free jazz
Mar 5, 2008

Dothraki are well known for their scrying and teleportation abilities, it’s how they found Daenerys so quickly in the middle of a vast empty grassland

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Gendry gonna be all up on Sansa, Arya gonna be all :what:

poverty goat
Feb 15, 2004

Sansa gets jealous and tries to seduce Jon. At least its not incest!

Mr Luxury Yacht
Apr 16, 2012

poverty goat posted:

Sansa gets jealous and tries to seduce Jon. At least its not incest!

Slow down there Alabama Man he's still her first cousin.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Mr Luxury Yacht posted:

edit
hmm can't find a good one...

mcvey
Aug 31, 2006

go caps haha

*Washington Capitals #1 Fan On DeviantArt*
Had to Google who gendry was

Evil Agita
Feb 25, 2005

Lord Fool, give me another chance. I'll prove my strength to you!

Mr Luxury Yacht posted:

but his cousin plum give out. can't blame him

poverty goat
Feb 15, 2004

Mr Luxury Yacht posted:

true but that's a lot better than half-siblings

UnfurledSails
Sep 1, 2011

https://twitter.com/feraljokes/status/1109930375411912704?s=20

big nipples big life
May 12, 2014

Tinfoil Papercut
Jul 27, 2016

by Athanatos

PathAsc
Nov 15, 2011

Hail SS-18 Satan may he cleanse us with nuclear fire