Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Qwezz
Dec 19, 2010

I'm feeling some good vibrations!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MQBkV7s0sV0

e: :zaeed:

Qwezz fucked around with this message at 00:25 on Mar 24, 2019

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

Literally Esoteric posted:

Actually I think it is nice and also good

https://i.imgur.com/74szIb3.mp4

Good boy. The dog, too

ultrafilter
Aug 23, 2007

It's okay if you have any questions.

I responded with https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TFXlWfzW9Uo in the funny pics thread, but I think that one belongs here too.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Milo and POTUS posted:

Good boy. The dog, too

Uhh what about the second dog?

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

Jerry Cotton posted:

Uhh what about the second dog?

that dog was a bitch

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I mean literally. Girl dog.

rodbeard
Jul 21, 2005

Away all Goats posted:

I was gonna say the only thing better is acoustic covers of rap songs but I've already been beaten

When I was in college there was a group that liked to break into random a capella covers of Jason Mraz.

Pokey Araya
Jan 1, 2007

Chrpno posted:

can y'all gently caress OFF with the john buttler busker poo poo

found something more to your liking, I fell asleep to this the other day while trippin on mushrooms in a van, hope this helps my forum cred. Definitely not blessed, but gently caress you.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9glzfAa74ps

blessed video chaser (the roar at :26 kills me everytime.)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AAxemMoE1QU

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva
rad they came out with a part 4

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DGSBmPRxImQ

jobson groeth
May 17, 2018

by FactsAreUseless

DiggityDoink
Dec 9, 2007

IPA is cursed.

Duke Pukem
Oct 23, 2010

Three cheers for dark beer!

DiggityDoink posted:

IPA is cursed.

Sorry it isnt Mountain Dew flavored for your baby palate

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Duke Pukem posted:

Beer :qq: is almost as good as scoville :qq:

barbecue at the folks
Jul 20, 2007

The "craft" beer craze is mercifully mostly over by now. I like a good brew as much as anyone but holy hell things got insufferable at some point, I still shudder when I hear anyone near me even mention the words "hops" or "microbrew". Cursed as gently caress.

DiggityDoink
Dec 9, 2007

Duke Pukem posted:

Bitch I like scotch ales and scotch in general so my palate is quite sophisticated, IPAs are hipster as gently caress and should be taken to the guillotines.

Former DILF
Jul 13, 2017

DiggityDoink posted:

Bitch I like scotch ales and scotch in general so my palate is quite sophisticated, IPAs are hipster as gently caress and should be taken to the guillotines.

the curse is coming from inside the thread :yikes:

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
It's the wrong type of beer!

DiggityDoink
Dec 9, 2007

Former DILF posted:

the curse is coming from inside the thread :yikes:

go back to whatever San Francisco gentrified neighborhood you're trying to represent

Former DILF
Jul 13, 2017

actaully the weather is lovely here in san frangelico

Wall Balls
Jun 3, 2007

Spanish Castle Magic

imagine not liking an entire type of beer, a cursed life :(

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

there's a lot going on there.

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,
slægt skal følge slægters gang

cock & ball dorture?

necroid
May 14, 2009

I was hoping it would have this audio instead

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l1URmUxNdqg&t=174s

DJ Fuckboy Supreme
Feb 10, 2011

And when you stare long into the abyss, you become aggressively, terminally chill

Ah, clickbaitbasa

crunchytacosupreme
Mar 26, 2007
IT BURNS

#portland

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

Let people enjoy things! You're gonna be okay even if IPAs exist in the world!

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

Picnic Princess posted:

Let people enjoy things! You're gonna be okay even if IPAs exist in the world!

Liar.

Quite obviously working for the IPAs.

pseudosavior
Apr 14, 2006

Don't you do cocaine at ME,
you son of a bitch!

Wall Balls posted:

I vastly prefer the porter-stout range. IPAs are way too hoppy for me.

Don't fear not liking IPAs, there are literally dozens of us who agree!

Ellie Crabcakes
Feb 1, 2008

Stop emailing my boyfriend Gay Crungus

Picnic Princess posted:

Let people enjoy things!

jemand
Sep 19, 2018

I require this right now.

Scrotum Modem
Sep 12, 2014

they just ruined it with the IPA. you know what I don't want a sausage link to taste like: hops. I'm all for using beer with cooking but that's some bullshit right there

jemand
Sep 19, 2018

Pokey Araya posted:

found something more to your liking, I fell asleep to this the other day while trippin on mushrooms in a van, hope this helps my forum cred. Definitely not blessed, but gently caress you.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9glzfAa74ps

Agree that's not blessed but I liked it very much thank you.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Wall Balls posted:

I haven't had a sour beer I've ever liked. But I also love IPAs which can be on the sour end.

None of this matters though because the One True Beer will always be any dark ale, and if Brexit somehow causes Hobgoblin to not be available in the US anymore I may have to move to England.

Scrotum Modem
Sep 12, 2014

pseudosavior posted:

I vastly prefer the porter-stout range. IPAs are way too hoppy for me.

Don't fear not liking IPAs, there are literally dozens of us who agree!

I'm with you. Notice that fans of stouts don't criticize other beer drinkers for not liking it, and if they did they would probably be laughed at. But to tell an IPA fan that their beer doesn't taste good - that means war.

Oscar Wild
Apr 11, 2006

It's good to be a G
https://twitter.com/djsantero/status/1109479020318650368?s=19

Y'all are talking like it's the IPA that's the problem. What is the point of CBD in a sausage? Just smoke it or ingest normally. The whole thing probably tastes like eating a skunk anyway.

Wall Balls
Jun 3, 2007

Spanish Castle Magic

Joe Mama Poonana posted:

I'm with you. Notice that fans of stouts don't criticize other beer drinkers for not liking it, and if they did they would probably be laughed at. But to tell an IPA fan that their beer doesn't taste good - that means war.

it's IPA haters that scream YUCK HOPS ARE FOR HIPSTERS every time IPA comes up, they're the only beer people i've ever seen with no chill. i do respect the hustle trying to frame this like some great stout v IPA war

William Henry Hairytaint
Oct 29, 2011

Why can't we all just relax and have a tasty frosty cold lager :(

DJ Fuckboy Supreme
Feb 10, 2011

And when you stare long into the abyss, you become aggressively, terminally chill

I recently had a papaya milkshake IPA that was very tasty despite sounding like it should taste like dogshit so if you'll pardon me I'm going to take my fixie down to the barber to get more wax for my moustache

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

One of the funniest posters in GIP.

Just not intentionally.

William Henry Hairytaint posted:

Why can't we all just relax and have a tasty frosty cold lager :(

Because you have to be over 18 to post on this site.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Volcott
Mar 30, 2010

People paying American dollars to let other people know they didn't agree with someone's position on something is the lifeblood of these forums.
Don't use a bottle opener on beer with a twist-off cap because you might drink some glass.