Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

nickhimself
Jul 16, 2007

I GIVE YOU MY INFO YOU LOG IN AND PUT IN BUILD I PAY YOU 3 BLESSINGS
I returned weed and got an eighth that weighed nearly 5g. What a cool day

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Oscar Wild
Apr 11, 2006

It's good to be a G

AkumaHokoru posted:

I want to make the weed noise :( I cant for 3 hours.

Same but maybe 3 weeks due to pre-employment screening.

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

weed

Oscar Wild
Apr 11, 2006

It's good to be a G

Hell yeah

nickhimself
Jul 16, 2007

whoa this was WAY longer than I thought, lmao

nickhimself fucked around with this message at 15:55 on Mar 29, 2019

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

you suck

purple death ray
Jul 28, 2007

me omw 2 steal ur girl

ain't nobody reading that poo poo son

nickhimself
Jul 16, 2007

It's only readable while high, but no one's reading that poo poo while they're high. It's a win-win

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

nickhimself posted:

It's only readable while high, but no one's reading that poo poo while they're high. It's a win-win

it's not readable at all bro.

The Modern Leper
Dec 25, 2008

You must be a masochist

purple death ray posted:

ain't nobody reading that poo poo son

Harton
Jun 13, 2001

Skipped right past, but it did remind me to hit the bowl.

Elderbean
Jun 10, 2013

I got one of those fancy weighted blankets and when I get baked and have my Switch there is no escaping the void of comfort.

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

if you want to fall asleep you dont need a weighted blanket just read that guys extremely long post

Earwicker
Jan 6, 2003

waking, baking, reading a very good book about napoleons russian campaign

Cough Drop The Beat
Jan 22, 2012

by Lowtax
I love weed. Vaping weed is the best thing ever.

nickhimself
Jul 16, 2007

I have a little trash can next to the air purifier I keep near my bong.

I stepped on the trash can pedal to raise the lid so that I could blow my smoke in the air purifier

lmao

The Modern Leper
Dec 25, 2008

You must be a masochist
Vaping and watching Aquaman.

:coolfish:

Also, I now totally understand Milk Duds in popcorn as a thing.

EDIT: Also, there are a LOT of exposition monologues in this movie.

The Modern Leper fucked around with this message at 20:16 on Mar 24, 2019

Crimson Harvest
Jul 14, 2004

I'm a GENERAL, not some opera floozy!
You were maybe expecting a prismatic display of fish powers?

The Modern Leper
Dec 25, 2008

You must be a masochist
Definitely getting some of that, but yeah. Origin stories are all about the long drive to the fireworks factory, I guess.

Note: Yelled "gently caress You!" out loud when they talked about what is greater than a king.

EDIT: Man, someone is going to write a ripping thesis analyzing this movie through an imperialist, "great man" historical perspective. :eng101:

The Modern Leper fucked around with this message at 21:43 on Mar 24, 2019

Elderbean
Jun 10, 2013

When I'm high I'm a gay white girl for chocolate covered strawberries, or strawberries with devonshire cream.

Ben Smash
Aug 22, 2005

LARDROOM
Grimey Drawer
Just wanted to say how happy I am that my wife smokes weed now. She watched overwatch League with me today and got into it. I'm so happy. Weed is a blessing from God and anyone who doesn't like it is an agent of the Devil.

Thanks for your time, weed thread. I'm gonna smoke weed about it.

Scrotum Modem
Sep 12, 2014

Ben Smash posted:

She watched overwatch League with me today and got into it. I'm so happy.

what the hell have you done to your poor wife

The Real Amethyst
Apr 20, 2018

When no one was looking, Serval took forty Japari buns. She took 40 buns. That's as many as four tens. And that's terrible.

Ben Smash posted:

She watched overwatch League with me today

:chloe:

Otacon
Aug 13, 2002

Ben Smash posted:

Just wanted to say how happy I am that my wife smokes weed now. She watched overwatch League with me today and got into it. I'm so happy. Weed is a blessing from God and anyone who doesn't like it is an agent of the Devil.

hey friend i'm gonna start doing weeds because of your post, wish me luck

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

Otacon posted:

hey friend i'm gonna start doing weeds because of your post, wish me luck

as long as you don't watch that overwatch poo poo

Cough Drop The Beat
Jan 22, 2012

by Lowtax

Ben Smash posted:

She watched overwatch League with me today and got into it.

:yikes:

Riatsala
Nov 20, 2013

All Princesses are Tyrants

I got myself a real-rear end job and picked up 300mg of edibles to celebrate, including a pack of Ripples I've been mixing into my smoothies, they're kind of revolutionary. It'd be super easy to mix some of these into some muffin batter and have edibles at a sane dosage, rather than these 100mg mini-muffin monstrosities they sell at the dispensary.

Deckit
Sep 1, 2012

Ben Smash posted:

Y'all enjoy whatever you want while high. Sounds like fun.

Commie Lasorda
May 15, 2009

IT'S CLOBBERIN' TIME!
Know what help makes me stop giving a poo poo about things?

Weed (tm)
It's what's for dinner

Arrgytehpirate
Oct 2, 2011

I posted my food for USPOL Thanksgiving!

I hit my vape pen a whole bunch and then walked my dog for three miles today. It was 60 and I’m glad it’s finally getting warm and I can go outside and do things with my dog again.

Cough Drop The Beat
Jan 22, 2012

by Lowtax

Arrgytehpirate posted:

I hit my vape pen a whole bunch and then walked my dog for three miles today. It was 60 and I’m glad it’s finally getting warm and I can go outside and do things with my dog again.

This sounds really sweet and dogs are the best. Weed is the best too.

Arrgytehpirate
Oct 2, 2011

I posted my food for USPOL Thanksgiving!

Cough Drop The Beat posted:

This sounds really sweet and dogs are the best. Weed is the best too.

I tried to post a picture of my dog but the app is being stupid and not uploading pictures. Which is more common than being able to post pictures

Earwicker
Jan 6, 2003

a friend of mine gave me a little lump of hash that she'd been carrying around since we were in the netherlands last month and ive been mixing it into my joints, its nice and i wish they had it at california dispensaries

Crimson Harvest
Jul 14, 2004

I'm a GENERAL, not some opera floozy!
Ask for it. They sell it here in WA, and when I asked the one here to get cheap indica wax they did.

Ben Smash
Aug 22, 2005

LARDROOM
Grimey Drawer
What the heck, man? Why are y'all hating on some harmless esports? I suck at overwatch but I love watching it played well. The moral of the story was that we hung out and had fun together in a way I had never imagined we would have when we first met, because of weed.

Hey Otacon, hmu sometime real soon. I miss chatting with you a lot but school has been murder on my internet time. I can't even boss my discord around that much!!! Let's find a game that's not broke as gently caress and play this week. It's spring break mother humpers.

Weed good. I vaped a bit of CBD flower mixed with THC flower this morning and I feel real chill on my ride to work. Y'all be excellent to one another, ok? Namaste.

bus hustler
Mar 14, 2019

Ha Ha Ha... YES!
I think they were making GBS threads on League, not watching eSports, which is half of what I do when high after work.

I'm glad next weekend it'll be nice enough to get out and hike. Trail weed is the best weed.

edit: Wife is pretty sick so I took a personal day to hang out with her, but I'm not sick so it's a WEED DAY

Ben Smash
Aug 22, 2005

LARDROOM
Grimey Drawer
Yeah I'm looking forward to eating a 20g edible and vegging out all day tomorrow.

redm
Feb 20, 2016

Sugartime Jones
I haven't actually smoked any weed today, but you are great people and I hope things turn out well for you.

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

esports aren't good, but i know something that is good

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zil
Jun 4, 2011

Satanically Summoned Citrus

Hell Yeah posted:

esports aren't good, but i know something that is good

Is it weed?