Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Gwyneth Palpate
Jun 7, 2010

Do you want your breadcrumbs highlighted?

~SMcD

Remove the text in the third and fourth panels and make the avatar's text be "When the sun falls on me, my energy leaves".

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pvt.Scott
Feb 16, 2007

What God wants, God gets, God help us all
Reminds me of working overnights. The sun, it buuuurrrnnnnsssss us!

TalkLittle
Jun 23, 2004

no text version https://i.imgtc.com/PkZf4XA.gif

e: Might work better adding 2 extra frames with just text. Like right after 3rd panel could have "so bright..." in either a blank white frame or overlaid on top of 3rd frame, and same with 4th. but I'm feeling lazy now.
Props to OP for editing these panels week after week, it gets tedious pretty fast.

For anyone interested https://ezgif.com is a really easy way to edit GIFs and you could probably insert extra frames easily using that tool

e2:

TalkLittle fucked around with this message at 01:17 on Mar 16, 2019

CloFan
Nov 6, 2004

Thanks dudes! Lowtax got 5bux headed his way soon

Mr. Steak
May 9, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
@talklittle week after week? try day after day :v:

CloFan posted:

Thanks dudes! Lowtax got 5bux headed his way soon

remind me about this once your new av is up and I'll owe you 3 bonus panels

also maybe link to this thread in the av text? :v: :v: :v: (jk i dont rly care that much)

Mr. Steak
May 9, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

bonus panels: 7/15

Hot Stunt
Oct 2, 2009

Is there a path where he has ugly babies and continues being a NEET?

Leroy Dennui
Aug 9, 2014

Gina McCarthy made us gay,
but we would not have met
had Biden not dropped his cones
:gaysper::frogbon:

Hot Stunt posted:

Is there a path where he has ugly babies and continues being a NEET?

I hope that not only this happens, but he also doesn't give up his dream of murder.

TalkLittle
Jun 23, 2004

You're thinking about how much you want to **** Super Uggo, aren't you?

jemand
Sep 19, 2018

The life of a certain NEET: Do Nothing

Sophy Wackles
Dec 17, 2000

> access main security grid
access: PERMISSION DENIED.

I think our hero may be a NEET and an incel.

Haifisch
Nov 13, 2010

Objection! I object! That was... objectionable!

Taco Defender

onsetOutsider posted:

holy poo poo TL yes it does!

I'll probably do like a whole page for you.

since most panels are not a lot of effort maybe i'll say like... idk, 3 panels per 5 bucks? if anyone wants to post some kind of proof then i'll add your contribution to the list (and of course this will be in addition to the +1 every day). cheers :v:

onsetOutsider posted:

lets see if we can get this neet to murder someone note: he actually does eventually by getting our resident irl neet a life... lol

edit: yes if you donate $100 i will do 60 panels for you. lets say within 2 weeks of the donation, i'll do the extra updates. if you go insane and pledge $1000 to lowtax then i'll go equally insane and post 600(+14) panels in the span of 2 weeks. just you loving watch me, lol

edit edit: idk when i'll close this offer. for now its indefinite cuz why not
:whip:

(I had to do it twice because I'm a moron who forgot to re-add my gang tag)

I'd include the stuff I bought post-lowtax donation drive but before your post, but I don't think it quite fits the spirit of the thing. As much as I'd like to make you do 120+ bonus panels. :v:

Mr. Steak
May 9, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Bonus panels

TalkLittle: 15/15
Haifisch: 0/6 :toot:

Grevling
Dec 18, 2016

drat, stealing drinks? Sounds like murder o'clock.

LadyPictureShow
Nov 18, 2005

Success!

Wasn't there an actual random murder case in Japan where someone poisoned soft drinks and left them in the dispenser?

E: there was!

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paraquat_murders

LadyPictureShow fucked around with this message at 12:46 on Mar 18, 2019

Peanut Butler
Jul 25, 2003

LadyPictureShow posted:

Wasn't there an actual random murder case in Japan where someone poisoned soft drinks and left them in the dispenser?

E: there was!

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paraquat_murders

quote:

The first poisoning and death occurred on April 30, 1985 in Fukuyama, Hiroshima. This drink was found on top of the vending machine. After this, eleven more murders occurred between September 11 and November 17. Most of these drinks were retrieved from outside the vending machine. Vending machine operators posted warnings on machines telling people not to consume drinks found in or around the machines, after which the poisonings stopped.

"most"???

LadyPictureShow
Nov 18, 2005

Success!

From a different source:

quote:

The spiked drinks were generally found inside the machines' dispensing slots, but there were also incidents in which they were retrieved from the top of or under the machines.

Pope Guilty
Nov 6, 2006

The human animal is a beautiful and terrible creature, capable of limitless compassion and unfathomable cruelty.

onsetOutsider posted:

Bonus panels

TalkLittle: 15/15
Haifisch: 0/6 :toot:

In a better world he's inspired to do nice things for people.

Mr. Lobe
Feb 23, 2007

... Dry bones...

Pope Guilty posted:

In a better world he's inspired to do nice things for people.

yeah but through democracy we decided for him to be a terrible person. presumably if we instead voted for him to get a job, he would be taking the same long meandering path, but towards becoming a responsible person

Gwyneth Palpate
Jun 7, 2010

~SMcD

Mr. Lobe posted:

yeah but through democracy we decided for him to be a terrible person. presumably if we instead voted for him to get a job, he would be taking the same long meandering path, but towards becoming a responsible person

yeah, he would have put off fantasizing about copying a historical murderer for at least a week

Mr. Lobe
Feb 23, 2007

... Dry bones...

Gwyneth Palpate posted:

yeah, he would have put off fantasizing about copying a historical murderer for at least a week

wow, you think he'd get a retail job that fast?

CloFan
Nov 6, 2004

onsetOutsider posted:

remind me about this once your new av is up and I'll owe you 3 bonus panels

also maybe link to this thread in the av text? :v: :v: :v: (jk i dont rly care that much)

Yo. Also you owe an extra 3 (total of 6) for the link

Mr. Steak
May 9, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Guess who's got two thumbs and is super late, complete with a brand new avatar?
...uhh idk.

Anyway, the reason I've been a poopy baby is I've been devoting a lot of time to my other translation project that I'm taking way the gently caress more seriously than this lovely-rear end comic. Note that this thread is NOT in gbs so don't loving click the link w the intention of making GBS threads up my thread, thank you.

Don't worry about conflict of interest tho, like this update took me literally 10 minutes and 0 brain cells. Delays are just 100% me forgetting to update this :v:

CloFan posted:

Yo. Also you owe an extra 3 (total of 6) for the link

lol fine.

Bonus panels:
Haifisch: 0/6
CloFan: 0/6

nishi koichi
Feb 16, 2007

everyone feels that way and gives up.
that's how they get away with it.
props for realizing you can't buy a deadly undetectable poison at a drugstore i guess

Johnny-on-the-Spot
Apr 17, 2015

That feeling when he opens
the door for you
Things seem to be ramping up, better be sure to eat something before googling poisons.

lofi
Apr 2, 2018

What's the LD50 of ramen?

Gwyneth Palpate
Jun 7, 2010

~SMcD

lofi posted:

What's the LD50 of ramen?

it's pretty much pure salt with vague hints of wheat flour so work backwards from that

HugeGrossBurrito
Mar 20, 2018
screw that beautiful japanese prose, post the dang neet

Mr. Steak
May 9, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

HugeGrossBurrito posted:

screw that beautiful japanese prose, post the dang neet

this is a good point and i will consider it

jemand
Sep 19, 2018

jemand posted:

Well, I think I've waited an appropriate amount of time to take any action whatsoever on my vague notion to try out the food this NEET is so excited about. Of course, given the general ambiance of the comic, it would be wrong of me to leave my apartment in order to pursue this quest, so:

Supposedly it arrives this week, expect an update..... dunno. Another month?

BTW these items have arrived, and I am simply being appropriately lazy with this project.

Part of the problem is the breakfast comes first and that raw egg thing sounds super gross.

Grevling
Dec 18, 2016

jemand posted:

BTW these items have arrived, and I am simply being appropriately lazy with this project.

Part of the problem is the breakfast comes first and that raw egg thing sounds super gross.

You're grossed out by raw eggs but not by natto? Have you never eaten carbonara?

Johnny-on-the-Spot
Apr 17, 2015

That feeling when he opens
the door for you
Jemand, eat the (raw) egg!

Devils Affricate
Jan 22, 2010
The raw egg thing is delicious you fool

Natto is awful, worse than you expect!

nishi koichi
Feb 16, 2007

everyone feels that way and gives up.
that's how they get away with it.
i've never had natto and i'm confident that i'd prefer it to raw eggs

A CRAB IRL
May 6, 2009

If you're looking for me, you better check under the sea

I've had both and you wouldn't

Zidrooner
Jul 20, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
They’re not truly raw, they get cooked by the residual heat

Mr. Steak
May 9, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
hey guys i meant to update last night but i fell asleep instead.

i'll do it now.

dang im hungry tho

Mr. Steak
May 9, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Bonus panels:

Haifisch: 2/6
CloFan: 0/6

I'll prob do more bonus panels later

Gwyneth Palpate
Jun 7, 2010

~SMcD

Even in monochrome MSPaint art there are detailed power poles.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Devils Affricate
Jan 22, 2010
Hey OP, not to rush you or anything but I just want you to know that since I enjoyed this thread so much from the very beginning I decided to tie my meal/sleep schedule to your updates and I'm starting to feel rather weak