Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Dienes
Nov 4, 2009

dee
doot doot dee
doot doot doot
doot doot dee
dee doot doot
doot doot dee
dee doot doot

College Slice

I am so disappointed that that wasn't a real leak.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Electric Phantasm
Apr 7, 2011

YOSPOS

Wait the Pokemon Spaceworld demo is fake too?

YaketySass
Jan 15, 2019

Blind Idiot Dog
lmao that Fakemon heaven at 8:55

Dehry
Aug 21, 2009

Grimey Drawer

Electric Phantasm posted:

Wait the Pokemon Spaceworld demo is fake too?

Spaceworld is real.

Some people did get upset over how the hackers revealed some Pokemon Red/Green beta assets and claim everything is faked.

Zuzie
Jun 30, 2005

I got this for a Ratatta on GTS.

Bulbapedia still hasn't updated anything on the Gold and Silver beta and are still debating over whether its real or not.

Dehry
Aug 21, 2009

Grimey Drawer

Zuzie posted:

Bulbapedia still hasn't updated anything on the Gold and Silver beta and are still debating over whether its real or not.

Looking at the bulbapedia discussion page, the administrator in the comment thread says it's fake so pretty much any changes made to the page will probably be reverted.

Vinylshadow
Mar 20, 2017

Bulbapedia also took 87 episodes to say that Stoudland actually died back in the 21st episode of the series when it reappeared in 108 as a spirit so...

Larryb
Oct 5, 2010

Speaking of the anime, Guzma finally makes his debut next week.

Xelkelvos
Dec 19, 2012

Dehry posted:

Looking at the bulbapedia discussion page, the administrator in the comment thread says it's fake so pretty much any changes made to the page will probably be reverted.

Wiki pedantry working as intended

Johnny Joestar
Oct 21, 2010

Don't shoot him?

http://blog.trinketgeek.com/post/183636582808/100-legit-leaked-galar-forms-trust-me-my

Crosscontaminant
Jan 18, 2007

I normally hate regional forms but I actually want this one specifically.

Johnny Joestar
Oct 21, 2010

Don't shoot him?

if gen 8 doesn't have regional forms then i will cry

oddium
Feb 21, 2006

end of the 4.5 tatami age

Crosscontaminant posted:

I normally hate regional forms

Circle Nine
Mar 1, 2009

But that’s how it is when you start wanting to have things. Now, I just look at them, and when I go away I carry them in my head. Then my hands are always free, because I don’t have to carry a suitcase.
Regional forms are cool but maybe make it less of a hassle to get the other forms.

Cipher Pol 9
Oct 9, 2006

Regional froms got us Cool and Good and Usable Sandslash so they're objectively great.

MorningMoon
Dec 29, 2013

He's been tapping into Aunt May's bank account!
Didn't I kill him with a HELICOPTER?
I'm okay with these 60-70 pokemon long new regions if we get more and more regionals.

Blaze Dragon
Aug 28, 2013
LOWTAX'S SPINE FUND

We won't ever get more regional forms and it's best you all accept this now instead of being forced to accept reality later.

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

As long as I can get my boy Shuckle early into SnS I’ll be fine.

MorningMoon
Dec 29, 2013

He's been tapping into Aunt May's bank account!
Didn't I kill him with a HELICOPTER?

Blaze Dragon posted:

We won't ever get more regional forms and it's best you all accept this now instead of being forced to accept reality later.

You're probably right, but I still hold out hope.

Arcanine, but it's one of those scotish breeds.

Vegetable
Oct 22, 2010

In Ultra Sun/Moon some mons only appear when it rains. For example in that Lush Jungle. Is weather entirely random? Or how do I engineer rain to happen?

cptn_dr
Sep 7, 2011

Seven for beauty that blossoms and dies

ArmyOfMidgets posted:

You're probably right, but I still hold out hope.

Arcanine, but it's one of those scotish breeds a corgi.

Ada
Apr 22, 2014

Practice proper gun's safety.

You know how if you cross a corgi and another breed you get a corgi with the coat of the second breed? How about corgi versions of all the dogs.

e: So it's a new pokemon that's a corgi, but has styles like Oricorio of all the different dogs.

Ada fucked around with this message at 06:06 on Mar 25, 2019

Fur20
Nov 14, 2007

すご▞い!
君は働か░い
フ▙▓ズなんだね!
a sheep pokemon that evolves into a welshman

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Exploration is ill-advised.

Ada posted:

You know how if you cross a corgi and another breed you get a corgi with the coat of the second breed? How about corgi versions of all the dogs.

e: So it's a new pokemon that's a corgi, but has styles like Oricorio of all the different dogs.

My cousin had a corgi x german shepherd, it was adorable and hilarious.

Neo_Crimson
Aug 15, 2011

"Is that your final dandy?"
A Corgi that's the size of a bear, Normal/Ground, and learns Earthquake by level up is close to the Ideal Pokemon.

Nasgate
Jun 7, 2011

The White Dragon posted:

a sheep pokemon that evolves into a welshman

We already have Primeape

Shirkelton
Apr 6, 2009

I'm not loyal to anything, General... except the dream.

Vegetable posted:

In Ultra Sun/Moon some mons only appear when it rains. For example in that Lush Jungle. Is weather entirely random? Or how do I engineer rain to happen?

In X and Y you could kind of consistently mess with your date and time settings to make rain happen, maybe Sun and Moon work the same way?

Cough Drop The Beat
Jan 22, 2012

by Lowtax
I sent over one of my low IV Meltan to Let's Go from Pokemon Go and I want to murder whoever decided that Meltan can't evolve to Melmetal in the game and can only be sent over to Go Park. Way to go, Game Freak. :argh:

It's especially weird because Meltan is literally worthless in with awful stats and no good moves and Melmetal is stupidly strong with amazing moves and stats... but no way I'm sending over my Melmetal to Let's Go to never be seen again.

Cipher Pol 9
Oct 9, 2006

Yeah, unless you're desperate for that Pokedex entry there's no real reason to send it in until they announce open it up to Pokemon Bank for SwSh.

Bongo Bill
Jan 17, 2012

I hope they make it so you can get Meltan and Melmetal in the base games without having to play Pokemon Go, a game which I dislike.

mandatory lesbian
Dec 18, 2012

Johnny Joestar posted:

if gen 8 doesn't have regional forms then i will cry

Alola grimer and Vulpix were my favorite Pokemon of gen 7, so I'm pretty sure galar forms wont exist bc I want them so badly

mandatory lesbian
Dec 18, 2012
Also if I can't be antimonarchist in-game I will be very cross

Blaze Dragon
Aug 28, 2013
LOWTAX'S SPINE FUND

mandatory lesbian posted:

Also if I can't be antimonarchist in-game I will be very cross

You'll actually be the monarch yourself. That's how the Galar League works, the Champion is immediately crowned king/queen and will remain as such until they're beaten.

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Exploration is ill-advised.
Funny thing is Sun/Moon actually has a secondary character who's the descendant of the Alolan royal family who is not only considered irrelevant but seems to be pretty poor.

YaketySass
Jan 15, 2019

Blind Idiot Dog
Whoever beats the Champion gets to negotiate the terms of Galexit.

Scholtz
Aug 24, 2007

Zorchin' some Flemoids

Galeaving. Stupid referendum is why we won't have postgame content in Kalos.

Wungus
Mar 5, 2004

Crosscontaminant posted:

I normally hate regional forms but I actually want this one specifically.

same and not just because electabuzz is my boy and my son and my friend

Crawfish
Dec 11, 2012

Ghost Leviathan posted:

Funny thing is Sun/Moon actually has a secondary character who's the descendant of the Alolan royal family who is not only considered irrelevant but seems to be pretty poor.
I don't think she's actually poor, I think she just digs that aesthetic for some reason?

At the very least, she doesn't have any "I am poor, and have lost my source of income" scenes or anything.

Nessa
Dec 15, 2008

Ghost Leviathan posted:

That would be a reference to the history of Hawaii. It was once a sovereign nation before the U.S took it over in an illegal invasion. The queen of Hawaii wrote Aloha Oi while in a prison cell.

Native Hawaiians have been treated like garbage and “exotic tourist attractions” ever since.

Nessa fucked around with this message at 18:49 on Mar 25, 2019

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Funky Valentine
Feb 26, 2014

Dojyaa~an

Ghost Leviathan posted:

Acerola just loves that ghost girl chic.