Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

LiquidFriend posted:

No way are they passing on another NE/KC match up, although I'd rather that they did.

Pats getting torched after hanging their Super Bowl banner is the healing that America needs though

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Strobe
Jun 30, 2014
GW BRAINWORMS CREW

kiimo posted:

Pats getting torched after hanging their Super Bowl banner is the healing that America needs though

Pats getting torched after hanging their Super Bowl banner by the Chiefs again would be delightful.

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

Strongly considering going

I haven't been to a NFL game anywhere but Lambeau yet

sean10mm
Jun 29, 2005

It's a Mad, Mad, Mad, MAD-2R World

Strobe posted:

Pats getting torched after hanging their Super Bowl banner by the Chiefs again would be delightful.

Eternal regular season champion Chiefs. :chord:

wandler20
Nov 13, 2002

How many Championships?

SKULL.GIF posted:

Strongly considering going

I haven't been to a NFL game anywhere but Lambeau yet

This got me curious. What stadiums has everyone gone to NFL games at?

For me:
Metrodome probably 5 or 6 times
University of Phoenix Stadium
Cowboys Stadium
Raymond James Stadium twice

Not too many. University of Phoenix stadium and Raymond James are both nice. Cowboys Stadium and the Metrodome are both shitholes and thankfully are both gone. The new Vikings stadium is incredibly awesome though.

Hot Diggity!
Apr 3, 2010

SKELITON_BRINGING_U_ON.GIF
Been to Lambeau and Cincinnati

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

JIZZ DENOUEMENT posted:

I liked Gronk initially when I thought he was playing up his persona but then I saw a few interviews with him and realized he’s not all there. The lights are on but nobody is home. It wasn’t conventional mental disabilities but like, he just wasn’t there.

I don’t know it felt exploitive but I guess he liked playing and if later interviews show him to be more coherent then that’s good.

His older brother lived in Columbus for a while (still might, I dunno) and I'd seen him out in the Arena District three or four times and he was the most massive loving tool I've ever encountered in my life. If you tried to build the douchiest human being possible, it wouldn't even touch Gronk's brother Gordie. Not even close.

weird Asian candy
Aug 23, 2005

Ask me about how my football team's success determines my self worth, and how I wish I lived in New Orleans.

sportsgenius86 posted:

His older brother lived in Columbus for a while (still might, I dunno) and I'd seen him out in the Arena District three or four times and he was the most massive loving tool I've ever encountered in my life. If you tried to build the douchiest human being possible, it wouldn't even touch Gronk's brother Gordie. Not even close.

This guy?

Nahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Is there a bigger collection of meatheads all sharing the same blood?

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

wandler20 posted:

For me:
Cowboys Stadium

Not too many. University of Phoenix stadium and Raymond James are both nice. Cowboys Stadium and the Metrodome are both shitholes and thankfully are both gone. The new Vikings stadium is incredibly awesome though.

Bank of America Stadium
M&T Bank Stadium
Heinz Field
First Energy Stadium
Superdome
Paul Brown Stadium
Fawcett Stadium (Hall of Fame Game)

Heinz Field and First Energy were pretty nice. The rest were kinda meh, although my experience at Bank of America was like 22 years ago, so I could be wrong there.

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

A lot of meat envy going on in this thread.

Impossibly Perfect Sphere
Nov 6, 2002

They wasted Luanne on Lucky!

She could of have been so much more but the writers just didn't care!

kiimo posted:

A lot of meat envy going on in this thread.

Probably all shoved into lockers.

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

wandler20 posted:

Candlestick and Qualcomm.

A dog and his man
Jan 24, 2019

by R. Guyovich

Jiminy Christmas! Shoes! posted:

Probably all shoved into lockers.

Yeah you were also a Jock in high school so we get it playboy.::

Diva Cupcake
Aug 15, 2005

Who has some more advanced Brady splits with and without Gronk? These are good enough for me to jerk off to.

https://twitter.com/ChrisRaybon/status/1109977990455349249

Boosh!
Apr 12, 2002
Oven Wrangler
Probably Eli and OBJ.

A dog and his man
Jan 24, 2019

by R. Guyovich
Who has also played against the Jets / Bills / Dolphins every season....

three
Aug 9, 2007

i fantasize about ndamukong suh licking my doodoo hole

Ches Neckbeard posted:

Pacman had an all time great post play dirty moment

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1VJBmfyEg10

I don't know how he was punished, but I think it's reasonable to think that should be a multi-game suspension. I'm guessing he got a fine.

LiquidFriend
Apr 5, 2005

wandler20 posted:

For me:
Cowboys Stadium

I've been in the blackhole. If you can handle hearing gently caress the (insert a word that's similar to Chiefs, but is actually for vaginal flatulence) for hours, it's not that bad really.

CannonFodder
Jan 26, 2001

Passion’s Wrench

FizFashizzle posted:

Nah, that was the Ted Ginn clowning the Pats secondary game

It was also the Steve Smith "Ice up, son!" game.

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

I got a taste for blown saves

weird Asian candy posted:

This guy?

Nahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Is there a bigger collection of meatheads all sharing the same blood?

How is Rob the only one wearing a shirt

A dog and his man
Jan 24, 2019

by R. Guyovich
Steve Smith loving owns

weird Asian candy
Aug 23, 2005

Ask me about how my football team's success determines my self worth, and how I wish I lived in New Orleans.

Intruder posted:

How is Rob the only one wearing a shirt

Imaging Rob being the classy one in the bunch...

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Aw hunny, these came out GREAT!

Docjowles posted:

Why must they rob us of a Chargers away game in San Diego :argh:

I guess you missed most games in San Diego from 2014, 2015, and 2016

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

I got a taste for blown saves
Obligatory

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8KBjvqxSB74&t=48s

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

Imagine caring about your NFL players being classy

Beer4TheBeerGod
Aug 23, 2004
Exciting Lemon

wandler20 posted:

For me:
Cowboys Stadium

Just FedEx Field and M&T Bank. I will never pay to go to FedEx again. I say this as a Washington fan sufferer.

On a related note, my wife and I have this goal of visiting every NFL stadium for a game. What would be a great city to start?

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

One of the funniest posters in GIP.

Just not intentionally.

wandler20 posted:

For me:
Cowboys Stadium

I've been to the San Francisco White Collar Stadium. It sucked.

ShaneMacGowansTeeth
May 22, 2007

I think this is it... I think this is how it ends

wandler20 posted:

For me:
Cowboys Stadium

Ford Field twice and Wembley three times. And weirdly enough, the Lions have played at Wembley twice and I didn't go to see them either time they were there

A dog and his man
Jan 24, 2019

by R. Guyovich
I’m totally down for the Raiders in Las Vegas.

Fifty Three
Oct 29, 2007

kiimo posted:

Imagine caring about your NFL players being classy
but how else will I dunk on other teams on the something awful comedy forums

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

Been to a few at M&T, went to a preseason game at Memorial Stadium at some time (I recall people talking about Peter Boulware holding out signing his rookie deal)

JIZZ DENOUEMENT
Oct 3, 2012

STRIKE!

Beer4TheBeerGod posted:

Just FedEx Field and M&T Bank. I will never pay to go to FedEx again. I say this as a Washington fan sufferer.

On a related note, my wife and I have this goal of visiting every NFL stadium for a game. What would be a great city to start?

I have only been to like half a dozen but I’d think the best I’ve visited are Seattle and surprisingly Phoenix. Obviously if you are choosing to visit a place for more than just the stadium then city of Seattle > city of Phoenix.

The stadium I want to visit most is the new one in Atlanta. It’s supposed to be the best stadium in the NFL and obviously the city of Atlanta is incredible.

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT

JIZZ DENOUEMENT posted:

The stadium I want to visit most is the new one in Atlanta. It’s supposed to be the best stadium in the NFL and obviously the city of Atlanta is incredible.

:rolleyes:

Diva Cupcake
Aug 15, 2005

MetLife
Giants Stadium
Gillette
Linc
Veterans Stadium
Rich Stadium
Raymond James

Just the northeast ones and Tampa.

Diva Cupcake fucked around with this message at 01:01 on Mar 26, 2019

Kawalimus
Jan 17, 2008

Better Living Through Birding And Pessimism
I've been to Memorial Stadium and PSINET/M&T Bank Stadium. I was at the last game at Memorial against the old Tennessee Oilers! I also went to Memorial for some Baltimore Stallions(CFL) games. I went to FedEx Field once but not for a football game.

Gatts
Jan 2, 2001

Goodnight Moon

Nap Ghost
I've been to First Energy Field for the Browns and it's alright. I'd probably guess its middle of the pack. Some of the other stadiums look incredible.

I had a chance while I lived in Texas to go to ATT but didn't end up going there. It's a cool spot between The Ballpark at Arlington and Six Flags. But the Ballpark at Arlington I thought was below Progressive Field for the Indians which I like better.

I really want to visit Seattle's stadium. That place sounds awesome and nuts.

Gatts fucked around with this message at 01:22 on Mar 26, 2019

Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

Obscure to all except those well-versed in Yuuzhan Vong lore.
The corpse of Foxboro Stadium and Gillette Stadium.

Gatts
Jan 2, 2001

Goodnight Moon

Nap Ghost
Apparently First Energy Stadium aka the Factory of Sadness is ranked bottom tier on the lists I'm reading. Not what I expected as I thought it was okay if unremarkable.

indigi
Jul 20, 2004

how can we not talk about family
when family's all that we got?

Kawalimus posted:

I went to FedEx Field once but not for a football game.

domestic terrorism?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

Bank of America Stadium (100s)
Georgia Dome
Goatse Dome
Whatever they have in Nashville
Reliant Stadium :smith:
Death Valley in Clemson :emo: