Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Alhazred
Feb 16, 2011

Covok posted:

Remember Transformer 3 and how the MC kept Texas' Romeo-And-Juliet law in his wallet?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Soonmot
Dec 19, 2002

Entrapta fucking loves robots

Grimey Drawer

Covok posted:

Heard he went after a 16 year old, but that could just be an idel rumour.

Remember Transformer 3 and how the MC kept Texas' Romeo-And-Juliet law in his wallet? (I think, at least. Never saw the movie but a comedian made fun of the movie for it).

Check out Lindsay Ellis' The Whole Plate series, which looks at Transformers through a variety of film criticism lenses. She hits on that. As someone who hates the transformers movies, I really enjoyed these videos.

Bruceski
Aug 21, 2007

The tools of a hero mean nothing without a solid core.

I assume so that the guy could clean it for reuse after where people shoved the thing.

ryonguy
Jun 27, 2013

I don't know this Friends episode so it might not be a card for age of consent laws but it's Ross so I'm gonna assume it is.

wait never mind it'll be for which states allow you to marry first cousins.

omnibobb
Dec 3, 2005
Title text'd

ryonguy posted:

I don't know this Friends episode so it might not be a card for age of consent laws but it's Ross so I'm gonna assume it is.

wait never mind it'll be for which states allow you to marry first cousins.

It’s the list of people he’s allowed to cheat on Rachel with. The lady he is talking to was originally on the list, but his friends convinced him to take her off since she lives so far away.

Rachel gives it to him as a “freebie” to laugh at him trying to hit on her.

HMS Beagle
Feb 13, 2009

omnibobb posted:

It’s the list of people he’s allowed to cheat on Rachel with. The lady he is talking to was originally on the list, but his friends convinced him to take her off since she lives so far away.

Rachel gives it to him as a “freebie” to laugh at him trying to hit on her.

It's Isabella Rossellini isn't it? Ross is missing out. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X4tsEnGLKE4

Davros1
Jul 19, 2007

You've got to admit, you are kind of implausible

HMS Beagle posted:

It's Isabella Rossellini isn't it? Ross is missing out. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X4tsEnGLKE4

She loves her Arby's Big Beef and Cheddar!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ve31XhpaPRU

David D. Davidson
Nov 17, 2012

Orca lady?

Covok posted:

Heard he went after a 16 year old, but that could just be an idel rumour.

Remember Transformer 3 and how the MC kept Texas' Romeo-And-Juliet law in his wallet? (I think, at least. Never saw the movie but a comedian made fun of the movie for it).

That was actually transformers 4, not that Dark of the Moon was much better quality-wise. One of the Cinemasins videos did point out that that poo poo is in a lot of Michael Bay's films and now I can't help noticing that poo poo in all his films.

ryonguy
Jun 27, 2013
Sadly it's easier to assume a person in Hollywood is a sex pest until proven otherwise at this point.

Dawgstar
Jul 15, 2017

This is fascinating.

https://twitter.com/rpace/status/1110578430263750661

Elsewhere he says that people called Donal out on it on his Facebook post when he declared for ComicsGate but Double D just deleted the posts.

They apparently wanted no part of a second 'Death of Love' series and I can blame them because his stuff looks like warmed-over Keith Giffen.

gninjagnome
Apr 17, 2003

I like that they think that raising a few thousand dollars for original art is some sort of accomplishment, rather than the bare minimum for what an established artist should be able to get at a con.

gninjagnome fucked around with this message at 17:21 on Mar 27, 2019

Argue
Sep 29, 2005

I represent the Philippines
Kelly Thompson's got a Sabrina title out for Archie this week, if anyone's interested. Artist is Veronica Fish, whose art was my favorite in Waid's run. I believe it's a miniseries with an option for an ongoing.

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

Argue posted:

Kelly Thompson's got a Sabrina title out for Archie this week, if anyone's interested. Artist is Veronica Fish, whose art was my favorite in Waid's run. I believe it's a miniseries with an option for an ongoing.

Wrong thread?

Argue
Sep 29, 2005

I represent the Philippines
Oops, crap. Sorry, I thought I was in the general chat thread.

A Sometimes Food
Dec 8, 2010

Argue posted:

Oops, crap. Sorry, I thought I was in the general chat thread.

I probably would have missed it otherwise so thanks.

Dawgstar
Jul 15, 2017

So Renfamous got suspended from Twitter, because she got caught by a bot ban when the chuds mass-reported one of her tweets. It was a tweet correcting somebody that she was a woman, as CG likes to misgender her because 'lol she is clearly a dude in a wig' or whatever.

Dawgstar fucked around with this message at 16:14 on Mar 28, 2019

IronSaber
Feb 24, 2009

:roboluv: oh yes oh god yes form the head FORM THE HEAD unghhhh...:fap:
Twitter is truly a hellhole.

Vincent
Nov 25, 2005

The proliferation of white supremacy and chuds on twitter is a feature, not a bug.

fritz
Jul 26, 2003

Endless Mike posted:

Wrong thread?

Isn't Kelly Thompson one of the targets of cgate? (Not a major one, but still)

Vince MechMahon
Jan 1, 2008

fritz posted:

Isn't Kelly Thompson one of the targets of cgate? (Not a major one, but still)

They all hate West Coast Avengers cause it's got women in it, yes.

Covok
May 27, 2013

Yet where is that woman now? Tell me, in what heave does she reside? None of them. Because no God bothered to listen or care. If that is what you think it means to be a God, then you and all your teachings are welcome to do as that poor women did. And vanish from these realms forever.

Vincent posted:

The proliferation of white supremacy and chuds on twitter is a feature, not a bug.

Jedit
Dec 10, 2011

Proudly supporting vanilla legends 1994-2014

Vince MechMahon posted:

They all hate West Coast Avengers cause it's got women in it, yes.

I guess that's why they never leave their bedrooms, then.

Dawgstar
Jul 15, 2017

Jedit posted:

I guess that's why they never leave their bedrooms, then.

Well, now, Dicky sometimes makes it out to his car to talk about comics before crumpling them up like sane people do when they don't like a comic.

TrekBek
Mar 27, 2013

slug life
cgers love railing against "false flag" reporting, but constantly do poo poo like this. they just hate that it's easier to get them because they keep doing more heinous poo poo than us.

and then twitter perma'd me for saying a vic stan fucks owls. so sometimes the system works for them.

Nessus
Dec 22, 2003

After a Speaker vote, you may be entitled to a valuable coupon or voucher!

TrekBek posted:

cgers love railing against "false flag" reporting, but constantly do poo poo like this. they just hate that it's easier to get them because they keep doing more heinous poo poo than us.

and then twitter perma'd me for saying a vic stan fucks owls. so sometimes the system works for them.
It is almost drearily predictable how every single thing they accuse others of, they do themselves.

FMguru
Sep 10, 2003

peed on;
sexually

Nessus posted:

It is almost drearily predictable how every single thing they accuse others of, they do themselves.
Their every accusation is a confession.

PicklePants
May 8, 2007
Woo!

Nessus posted:

That's the whole game, isn't it? They take the low road, and define what the high road is. They don't do anything in good faith, and we shouldn't really expect them to.

Doctor Spaceman
Jul 6, 2010

"Everyone's entitled to their point of view, but that's seriously a weird one."

PicklePants posted:

That's the whole game, isn't it? They take the low road, and define what the high road is. They don't do anything in good faith, and we shouldn't really expect them to.
Yup

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MAbab8aP4_A

Anora
Feb 16, 2014

I fuckin suck!🪠
Dave Sim is trending on Twitter, the reason has already been posted here.

Also, it was a couple days ago, but Alex Milne, and artist on Transformers books apparently has no issue with EVS, so not following him any more.

Dawgstar
Jul 15, 2017

Anora posted:

Also, it was a couple days ago, but Alex Milne, and artist on Transformers books apparently has no issue with EVS, so not following him any more.

As a fan of Milne that really hurts. Any more details?

the guy from Semisonic
Jan 13, 2006

Let's kick some gigabutt!

Bleak Gremlin

Dawgstar posted:

As a fan of Milne that really hurts. Any more details?

Yeah, I'd like more details as well. I checked his Twitter as far back as January and didn't see anything, unless I'm blind. I even Googled combinations of their names and didn't find anything.

Anora
Feb 16, 2014

I fuckin suck!🪠
I don't think they collaborated on anything, but Milne liked one of EVS's tweets, and at this point it's kind of hard to not see what EVS is doing.

Edge & Christian
May 20, 2001

Earth-1145 is truly the best!
A world of singing, magic frogs,
high adventure, no shitposters
He liked this tweet

https://twitter.com/EthanVanSciver/status/1106313605430104064

Dawgstar
Jul 15, 2017

https://twitter.com/GilbertDeltrez/status/1111774899201339397

Yeah, I dunno Image. I think you may have missed on a gold mine.

Dawgstar fucked around with this message at 22:07 on Mar 30, 2019

Wanderer
Nov 5, 2006

our every move is the new tradition

Dawgstar posted:

https://twitter.com/GilbertDeltrez/status/1111774899201339397

Yeah, I dunno Image. I think you may have missed on a gold mine.

There's nothing quite like getting angry over your rejection letters in "public" to make sure your next submission's a guaranteed success.

ImpAtom
May 24, 2007

I can't imagine getting that upset over a form letter. If you've ever tried to publish anything you've probably seen a hundred like it.

Vox Valentine
May 31, 2013

Solving all of life's problems through enhanced casting of Occam's Razor. Reward yourself with an imaginary chalice.

I don't know who that guy is but I know to never trust anyone on Twitter who keeps responding to things with that laughing so hard you're crying emote.

TrekBek
Mar 27, 2013

slug life
he's outright admitted to doing it to rustle up chud money for his kickstarter

he has six days and 1.5k to go

Nessus
Dec 22, 2003

After a Speaker vote, you may be entitled to a valuable coupon or voucher!

Hostile V posted:

I don't know who that guy is but I know to never trust anyone on Twitter who keeps responding to things with that laughing so hard you're crying emote.
That thing's like the official chud logo at this point.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dawgstar
Jul 15, 2017

TrekBek posted:

he's outright admitted to doing it to rustle up chud money for his kickstarter

he has six days and 1.5k to go

What threw me at first was he had it on KS and not the traditional IGG.