Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
What is YISUN?
Mother
A lie we tell ourselves to have a purpose
Bliss
A paradox with no solution
Father
A strong female protagonist
The weakest thing there is and the smallest crawling thing
Creator
Everything in this miserable and hellish existence
A solution with no paradoxes
View Results

petty witch
Mar 18, 2019

by FactsAreUseless
https://twitter.com/awfulowafalo/status/1109482424763850752

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

habeasdorkus
Nov 3, 2013

Royalty is a continuous shitposting motion.
Gog as Kefka. I can dig it.

Benson Cunningham
Dec 9, 2006

Chief of J.U.N.K.E.R. H.Q.

That's dope.

A big flaming stink
Apr 26, 2010

avs what the heck is your avatar from, i feel like i half recognize it and its driving me nuts

Dr Subterfuge
Aug 31, 2005

TIME TO ROC N' ROLL

A big flaming stink posted:

avs what the heck is your avatar from, i feel like i half recognize it and its driving me nuts

http://www.neversatisfiedcomic.com/comic/never-satisfied

Phy
Jun 27, 2008

Fun Shoe

petty witch posted:

geese would be a preem wouldnt he

I thought of that like 30 seconds after I posted but I liked the joke too much to go back and correct it

A big flaming stink
Apr 26, 2010

neat!

fake edit: oh, nonbinary representation! Double neat!

petty witch
Mar 18, 2019

by FactsAreUseless
not avshalom but flattered

Malpais Legate
Oct 1, 2014

petty witch posted:

A few of your posts seemed like Royalty and your reg date is like last week so i thought you were avs too for a moment.

neogeo0823
Jul 4, 2007

NO THAT'S NOT ME!!

Malpais Legate posted:

A few of your posts seemed like Royalty and your reg date is like last week so i thought you were avs too for a moment.

Royalty, maybe, but no birds, unbirthing, or 4-8 post combos, so couldn't be avs.

A big flaming stink
Apr 26, 2010
oh god dammit that comic literally just had a ridiculously awesome climax and i need to follow yet another comic for years for resolution.

stupid insanely good webcomic

petty witch posted:

dammit my headcanon :(

Dr Subterfuge
Aug 31, 2005

TIME TO ROC N' ROLL

A big flaming stink posted:

oh god dammit that comic literally just had a ridiculously awesome climax and i need to follow yet another comic for years for resolution.

stupid insanely good webcomic

:getin:

I just picked it up about a month ago, right as that climax was happening. I think I might actually have shouted at my screen once I realized I was at the end.

petty witch
Mar 18, 2019

by FactsAreUseless
avshalom posts about the birth and the feast, i post about endings and such follies

DancingShade
Jul 26, 2007

by Fluffdaddy

This is excellent. Let me make this more horrifying by saying that hole in the "hat" (also made of worms) looks like a toothed maw

Rogue AI Goddess
May 10, 2012

I enjoy the sight of humans on their knees.
That was a joke... unless..?

petty witch posted:

avshalom posts about the birth and the feast, i post about endings and such follies
This post is the most Cultist Simulator thing I have read this month.

petty witch
Mar 18, 2019

by FactsAreUseless
cultist simulator is a good game but i must give a psa re the discord having a cryptofascist problem

petty witch
Mar 18, 2019

by FactsAreUseless
the one thing i promise is unironic in its entirety in myself is my lust for fascist blood

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

petty witch posted:

the one thing i promise is unironic in its entirety in myself is my lust for fascist blood

:hmmyes:

Ashcans
Jan 2, 2006

Let's do the space-time warp again!

I used to think that discord was a dumb name for a communication platform but it turns out to be pretty apt because it's all basically a heap of caterwauling poo poo.

Bilirubin
Feb 16, 2014

The sanctioned action is to CHUG

was there an announcement somewhere of when the next update will drop so I don't break my F5?

Rotten Red Rod
Mar 5, 2002

His last Twitter post said he was just skipping Friday's post, so according to his normal schedule the next one should be up tonight. But he hasn't posted a Patreon preview page for it yet - that could mean another delay, but doesn't always.

Joe Slowboat
Nov 9, 2016

Higgledy-Piggledy Whale Statements

petty witch posted:

cultist simulator is a good game but i must give a psa re the discord having a cryptofascist problem

As someone pretty fixated on CultSim (just got the third Advanced victory), but who has never been to the Discord: what the actual gently caress?

E. Ok I mean the primary source for CS's style and setting is high modernism, so I guess the cryptofash come with the territory but also whaaat the fuuuck

A Wizard of Goatse
Dec 14, 2014

honestly high praise for a discord that they're still crypto

RiotGearEpsilon
Jun 26, 2005
SHAVE ME FROM MY SHELF

petty witch posted:

explain

wiegieman
Apr 22, 2010

Royalty is a continuous cutting motion

Cryptofacist problems are unfortunately not rare at present. The whole disgusting subculture is emboldened and continuously putting out feelers wherever it can.

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

You think you have the wherewithal to figure out my puzzle vagina?

A Wizard of Goatse posted:

honestly high praise for a discord that they're still crypto
:emptyquote:

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth
Just lol if you join a discord channel with more than 12 people

Ashcans
Jan 2, 2006

Let's do the space-time warp again!

What if it's a channel with hundreds of people, but they're all Gog-Agog?

habeasdorkus
Nov 3, 2013

Royalty is a continuous shitposting motion.
gently caress YES LIL' CUBUS.

(new KSBD up)

Rotten Red Rod
Mar 5, 2002

https://twitter.com/Orbitaldropkick/status/1110669871275220993

It's a bit hard to parse what's happening without see the next page. He's grabbing Maya's sword, and going for... Meti? To attack her? Not quite sure.

Rotten Red Rod fucked around with this message at 23:44 on Mar 26, 2019

jsoh
Mar 24, 2007

O Muhammad, I seek your intercession with my Lord for the return of my eyesight
he's probably grabbing it to cut every hair off his head

Old Kentucky Shark
May 25, 2012

If you think you're gonna get sympathy from the shark, well then, you won't.

Rotten Red Rod posted:

It's a bit hard to parse what's happening without see the next page. He's grabbing Maya's sword, and going for... Meti? To attack her? Not quite sure.
Seems like it. Ordinarily I'd suspect that Meti killed his parents or something, but she's been squatting in a barrel for fourteen+ years...

Rotten Red Rod
Mar 5, 2002

violent sex idiot posted:

he's probably grabbing it to cut every hair off his head

That's pretty much what I'm expecting to happen in this scene, but she mentions bloodlust, and he looks to be attacking... We'll see, I guess.

Schwarzwald
Jul 27, 2004

Don't Blink
Disregard soup, acquire arms.

Who's Maya (?) speaking to, here? Is this is the first we've had her narrate?

AriadneThread
Feb 17, 2011

The Devil sounds like smoke and honey. We cannot move. It is too beautiful.

i can't believe incubus was dead this whole time

Magnus Manfist
Mar 10, 2013

Rotten Red Rod posted:

That's pretty much what I'm expecting to happen in this scene, but she mentions bloodlust, and he looks to be attacking... We'll see, I guess.

Probably gonna cut every hair off her head

Bongo Bill
Jan 17, 2012

The sword Maya is carrying is not the lovely rusty one she was supposed to use for that purpose, however.

Mr. Lobe
Feb 23, 2007

... Dry bones...

I'm betting she's going to catch the sword with those chopsticks. Maya didn't snatch those from her hands.

A big flaming stink
Apr 26, 2010

Bongo Bill posted:

The sword Maya is carrying is not the lovely rusty one she was supposed to use for that purpose, however.

well incubi ain't gonna get a better opportunity to prove his ambition than this one

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AbysmalPeptoBismol
Feb 5, 2016

Nausea, heartburn, indigestion, upset stomach, diarrhea!

Lil' Cubi wouldn't necessarily know about the whole rusty part, he could just overhear Meti's instructions and decide to go hogwild with the tool closest at hand.