Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

classic taytay

taytay snipe! :synpa:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Goons Are Gifts

:blastu: for maximum snipe success if you're as bad as thread sniping as I am!!

alnilam

Goons Are Great posted:

:blastu: for maximum snipe success if you're as bad as thread sniping as I am!!

this is afaik a relatively new smiley and i love it lol

Goons Are Gifts

That one should be straight up copied into SAclopedia :gary: :yarg:

I couldn't decide which gary it should be

Goons Are Gifts fucked around with this message at 04:13 on Mar 27, 2019

Goons Are Gifts

alnilam posted:

this is afaik a relatively new smiley and i love it lol

Yeah I think a year or less old, but SA was in dire need of it! Sometimes greatness is found late

redm

yea that's the one I meant (ty for posting it, I didn't feel like looking for it lol)

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs
Holy poo poo. I've been blindly guessing at these smilies for like 5 years now thank you oh my gosh

roomforthetuna

I don't need to know anything about virii! My CUSTOM PROGRAM keeps me protected! It's not like they'll try to come in through the Internet or something!
I just realized I can't even accurately describe what I mean when I use :colbert: but there's definitely something.
It's kind of a challenge thing, like "I know I just said a thing that's a bit controversial but I stand by it, and you're wrong if you disagree". But also slightly sarcastic. Does that sound right? I don't know!

xcheopis

roomforthetuna posted:

I just realized I can't even accurately describe what I mean when I use :colbert: but there's definitely something.
It's kind of a challenge thing, like "I know I just said a thing that's a bit controversial but I stand by it, and you're wrong if you disagree". But also slightly sarcastic. Does that sound right? I don't know!

Also, a sort of "so there!"

xcheopis

redm posted:

yea that's the one I meant (ty for posting it, I didn't feel like looking for it lol)

I left off reading it ages ago. Really should get caught up.

sb hermit

:jpmf:

Areola Grande

:yeah:

redm

my kingdom for some gd zippo fluid

City of Glompton

Elly thinks the pillow is for her (it is not, it's for my mom)

Elly was removed from the couch and while I was brushing my teeth she decided my bed must be for her (it is not)

safe to say it's going to be a very dogful week while my dad is in the hospital recovering from heart surgery

Munchables

Ask/tell me about legal cannibalism

I'm very :weedass: right now ladies and gennlemn an' whosits inst betwixt

Munchables

Munchables posted:

I'm very :weedass: right now ladies and gennlemn an' whosits inst betwixt

:yeah:

Abugadu

1st Sgt. Matthews and the men have Procured for me a cummerbund from a traveling gypsy, who screeched Victory shall come at a Terrible price. i am Honored.
Rec weed just passed our local legislature by one vote, expected to be signed by Gov. A good day here.

Munchables

Look, okay. Listen, alright? Alright, okay? Okay, alright? We good? Okay, so. My aspiration is to be the legendary sugarlump pudding-bastard baby boy of byob and guess what, this weed oil sure greased my nagahide folks, enjoy your WED:wedass:NESDAY, namaste, salaam alaikum, hare hare Krishna, shabbat shalom, peace be with you, dude where's my car, jay and silent bob strike back, and hope to the pope, love you all, oh God please don't hurt me I'm so delicate and fragile and that is not sarcasm I mean it I'm just super high

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

City of Glompton posted:

Elly thinks the pillow is for her (it is not, it's for my mom)

Elly was removed from the couch and while I was brushing my teeth she decided my bed must be for her (it is not)

safe to say it's going to be a very dogful week while my dad is in the hospital recovering from heart surgery

best of luck to those dogs and your dad and his recovery, i'm just going to assume this is a worrisome time for you all

Goons Are Gifts

What a lovely dog!!
Happy weednesday my dudes

Farecoal

There he go

City of Glompton posted:

Elly thinks the pillow is for her (it is!! woof)

Elly was removed from the couch and while I was brushing my teeth she decided my bed must be for her (it is yes!!!! ruff)

this quote made by Elly gang

Areola Grande

Munchables posted:

Look, okay. Listen, alright? Alright, okay? Okay, alright? We good? Okay, so. My aspiration is to be the legendary sugarlump pudding-bastard baby boy of byob and guess what, this weed oil sure greased my nagahide folks, enjoy your WED:wedass:NESDAY, namaste, salaam alaikum, hare hare Krishna, shabbat shalom, peace be with you, dude where's my car, jay and silent bob strike back, and hope to the pope, love you all, oh God please don't hurt me I'm so delicate and fragile and that is not sarcasm I mean it I'm just super high

BYOB hero right here

Goons Are Gifts

opioid agonist posted:

BYOB hero right here

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
pictured: byob the morning of 3/27/19

Manifisto

Luvcow posted:

dude the forums stopped rotating months ago, you're high or drunk or on some sort of carnival ride

ty nesamdoom!

City of Glompton

Luvcow posted:

best of luck to those dogs and your dad and his recovery, i'm just going to assume this is a worrisome time for you all

thank you. he's doing ok so far but of course being in the hospital is no fun.

thank you PSP for the beautiful spring sig

BoldFrankensteinMir

Luvcow posted:

Whoa I think that's down the road from my house a little, but when did you see it so busy!?

roomforthetuna

I don't need to know anything about virii! My CUSTOM PROGRAM keeps me protected! It's not like they'll try to come in through the Internet or something!

Manifisto posted:

dude the forums stopped rotating months ago, you're high or drunk or on some sort of carnival ride
Ooh, could we have all images rotate at just the right speed so an image of a tumbleweed has a stationary tumbleweed and a rotating landscape?

Jaded Burnout

roomforthetuna posted:

Ooh, could we have all images rotate at just the right speed so an image of a tumbleweed has a stationary tumbleweed and a rotating landscape?

the byobeautiful plugin has a speed slider for rotation so, yes

pixaal

All ice cream is now for all beings, no matter how many legs.

roomforthetuna posted:

Could probably do that with transparencies so it works even without a plugin.

sig by owlhawk911

BoldFrankensteinMir

pixaal posted:

Could probably do that with transparencies so it works even without a plugin.

This is precisely why gifs are still useful after like thirty years of cultural prominence.

I sometimes seriously think they're the greatest success story in all digital art.

redm

I donated a bunch of self made paintings to gw a few days ago and just stepped in to check on them and discover they were all sold already :woop:

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

redm posted:

I donated a bunch of self made paintings to gw a few days ago and just stepped in to check on them and discover they were all sold already :woop:

nice! post your art here:
https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?noseen=0&threadid=3885511&perpage=40&pagenumber=1#pti27

redm

done and done

also I just noticed the inadvertent paint job I gave my shoes while making those but I don't think I mind it tbh

Lil Swamp Booger Baby

Munchables posted:

*Squints really hard*

*Gasps super loud*

MOM!! MOOOOM!!! YOU HAVE TO READ THIS POST.

Barking Gecko

Mahoro says, "Naughty things are bad."

Taken from this classic thread: https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3825940

Goons Are Gifts

Hello

Macnult

& chat

pixaal

All ice cream is now for all beings, no matter how many legs.

:justpost:

Have an unfinished piece that I couldn't figure out what to do with but it needs something more

sig by owlhawk911

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BoldFrankensteinMir

Porkers must lust dangit!

Edit- Is that from a Kirbaedoscope?

Sig by Heather Papps