Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Three Olives
Apr 10, 2005

Don't forget Hitler's contributions to medicine.
Honestly I'm fascinated by Russ, he is a legit really handsome guy with a good career and appears to be sane without and major flaws that aren't reveals besides his obsession with Paola.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ass cobra
May 28, 2004

by Azathoth
hes a severely repressed oklahoma gay

WhyteRyce
Dec 30, 2001

Three Olives posted:

Honestly I'm fascinated by Russ, he is a legit really handsome guy with a good career and appears to be sane without and major flaws that aren't reveals besides his obsession with Paola.

Maybe at the start but you can see a clear regression with each new haircut

I did :lol: when Juan called him fat to his face

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

WhyteRyce posted:

I did :lol: when Juan called him fat to his face

Hell, same.

Demon Of The Fall
May 1, 2004

Nap Ghost
Well this is disgusting.

https://popculture.com/reality-tv/2019/03/22/90-day-fiance-angela-deem-daughter-scottie-convicted-child-molestation-/

quote:

90 Day Fianc star Angela Deem's family drama is eclipsing the drama on-screen at this point, with her daughter Scottie being convicted of three charges of child molestation.

According to records obtained by InTouch from the Georgia Department, the TLC personality, 34, was convicted of all three charges of child molestation and sentenced to three concurrent 20-year sentences, for which she reported to Pulaski State Prison on Feb. 1.

Scottie will only have to serve the first two years of her sentence incarcerated, but will have to serve the remainder of the time on probation.

In September 2018, PEOPLE reported a year prior that Scottie had been indicted on 13 counts of child molestation, one count of aggravated child molestation and one count of statutory rape of a boy under the age of 16, having been arrested a year prior.

Prosecutors accused Scottie at the time of a number of kinds of abuse, including sodomy, oral sex and performing an indecent act in the presence of five underage children.

Ms. Scottie Deem, a good friend of the family, had Juvenile at her home while her boyfriend was out of town, a July 2017 police report detailed. While the Juvenile was there with her and her children, Ms. Deem had sexual intercourse with Juvenile.

At the time, her lawyers insisted that the reality personality would be pleading not guilty, but the court clearly didn't buy her defense.

Angela, Scottie and Scottie's boyfriend at the time appeared on 90 Day Fianc: Before the 90 Days, a spin-off of the TLC reality series, which chronicles the lives of couples going through the K-1 visa process in order to be together.

Angela has had her own share of legal drama since her season aired in 2018, being arrested in September 2018 for an alleged DUI in Georgia after being pulled over for driving 60 mph in an area with a 35 mph speed limit.

When the officer claimed to detect a strong smell of alcohol coming from inside her car, Angela told him that the odor was coming from her backseat passenger, but failed to pass a field sobriety test.

At the time of her arrest, Angela allegedly claimed that she was afraid of the officer, called him racist, and noted that his brother had once dated her daughter.

ozza
Oct 23, 2008

Yikes.

On a lighter note, I'm looking forward to the true gem of every season: the extremely strange migration lawyers / private investigators who show up. All of them without exception have been straight out of a David Lynch film.

Extra Large Marge
Jan 21, 2004

Fun Shoe

WhyteRyce posted:

He looks like he's slowly being poisoned.

WhyteRyce
Dec 30, 2001

Extra Large Marge posted:

He looks like he's slowly being poisoned.

Stolen from Reddit

ass cobra
May 28, 2004

by Azathoth

WhyteRyce posted:

Stolen from Reddit

lol

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

WhyteRyce posted:

Stolen from Reddit

This is good.

punk rebel ecks
Dec 11, 2010

A shitty post? This calls for a dance of deduction.
So due to this thread I ended up watching some of this show and it's just a really poorly acted soap opera about desperate and manipulative people.

ass cobra
May 28, 2004

by Azathoth
yeah its great

Demon Of The Fall
May 1, 2004

Nap Ghost

rear end cobra posted:

yeah its great

Pinecone Sample
Oct 12, 2010

THIS ACCOUNT HAS BEEN SEIZED
by the United States Federal Bureau of Investigation in accordance with a seizure warrant issued pursuant to 69 U.S.C Sec. 420
I also started watching this and here is my favorite moment so far

Demon Of The Fall
May 1, 2004

Nap Ghost
Also Bridezillas is back with a new season and it's probably my favorite show ever. The episode last week had this amazing scene that I couldn't stop rewinding with my DVR and making GBS threads my pants laughing. Please someone gif the end.

http://www.wetv.com/shows/bridezillas/videos/season-12/episode-01-hangryzilla-celebzilla/my-dresses-are-trash

Demon Of The Fall fucked around with this message at 17:49 on Mar 22, 2019

remigious
May 13, 2009

Destruction comes inevitably :rip:

Hell Gem

Demon Of The Fall posted:

Also Bridezillas is back with a new season and it's probably my favorite show ever. The episode last week had this amazing scene that I couldn't stop rewinding with my DVR and making GBS threads my pants laughing. Please someone gif the end.

http://www.wetv.com/shows/bridezillas/videos/season-12/episode-01-hangryzilla-celebzilla/my-dresses-are-trash

Yessss thats the good stuff. I didnt realize I missed this dumb show.

Grem
Mar 29, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 26 days!
Surprised Jay and Ashley are there. From her Instagram it seems like she's super pissed off at the show.

Demon Of The Fall
May 1, 2004

Nap Ghost
Ashley has been clear she does the show only for the paycheck, so yeah everything with them is basically a farce.

Fabulousity
Dec 29, 2008

Number One I order you to take a number two.

Demon Of The Fall posted:

Ashley has been clear she does the show only for the paycheck, so yeah everything with them is basically a farce.

I can't find it now but earlier in the thread someone said they only get paid a pittance for doing the show. Like in the hundreds of dollars range? It was low enough that you'd have to be a total attention craving sociopath to agree to airing out your dirty laundry in the worst ways possible on national TV.

I would hope they've negotiated more pay for these follow up shows. :ohdear:

Demon Of The Fall
May 1, 2004

Nap Ghost

Fabulousity posted:

I can't find it now but earlier in the thread someone said they only get paid a pittance for doing the show. Like in the hundreds of dollars range? It was low enough that you'd have to be a total attention craving sociopath to agree to airing out your dirty laundry in the worst ways possible on national TV.

I would hope they've negotiated more pay for these follow up shows. :ohdear:

Haha I think it was me, but yeah. It must be worth it for her, I dunno. I bet a lot of this season probably deals with her health since she has been in and out of the hospital for months.

Account McAccount
Mar 30, 2012

They must be helping with the green card process cause that poo poo is $$$$$ and so much crazy paperwork your eyes would explode.

Barudak
May 7, 2007

Account McAccount posted:

They must be helping with the green card process cause that poo poo is $$$$$ and so much crazy paperwork your eyes would explode.

Theyre not getting investor Visas, its not that much work to do their path to greencard.

WhyteRyce
Dec 30, 2001

It's like a thousand a show or something but you become a local celebrity endorser for night clubs and strip clubs

sticksy
May 26, 2004
Nap Ghost

WhyteRyce posted:

It's like a thousand a show or something but you become a local celebrity endorser for night clubs and strip clubs

I'm sure Jay enjoys those benefits to the job show.

Grape
Nov 16, 2017

Happily shilling for China!

Barudak posted:

Theyre not getting investor Visas, its not that much work to do their path to greencard.

It still sucks dick.

ass cobra
May 28, 2004

by Azathoth
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dZov-ML2vF8

UnfortunateSexFart
May 18, 2008

𒃻 𒌓𒁉𒋫 𒆷𒁀𒅅𒆷
𒆠𒂖 𒌉 𒌫 𒁮𒈠𒈾𒅗 𒂉 𒉡𒌒𒂉𒊑

Three Olives posted:

What is Russ doing for a living? The show said he got laid off when gas prices imploded and Paola was now the breadwinner with her mid-30s "modelling career."

Extra Large Marge
Jan 21, 2004

Fun Shoe

Colt, you're fat and bad at sex. Also, I need you to kill your mom.

WhyteRyce
Dec 30, 2001

UnfortunateSexFart posted:

What is Russ doing for a living? The show said he got laid off when gas prices imploded and Paola was now the breadwinner with her mid-30s "modelling career."

He got some entry level telecommunication field engineer job that pays way less that what he had before

Account McAccount
Mar 30, 2012

Other than the hilarity of Coltee, Ashley and Jay are actually happy afaik, she posts adorable stuff all the time. Anything on them is fake for TV; however, Coltee's mom and insane wife is a fact imo.

ass cobra
May 28, 2004

by Azathoth

AWarmBody
Jul 26, 2014

Better than a cold one.

I foresee some milking man Instagrams on our near future (please GOd)

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

I wondered what Ben Garrison's side hustle was

Extra Large Marge
Jan 21, 2004

Fun Shoe
Paul is on a new level of weird, and he doesn't even have to try at it.

mike12345
Jul 14, 2008

"Whether the Earth was created in 7 days, or 7 actual eras, I'm not sure we'll ever be able to answer that. It's one of the great mysteries."

https://i.imgur.com/8tNuYzY.mp4

JesusLovesRonwell
Aug 12, 2004

I want to touch my Rosalina-sama all over~

<3<3<3

WhyteRyce posted:

Kind of annoyed I didn't think to get some Valentine's gifts or cards off Etsy because this show makes some great material
https://www.etsy.com/listing/668571...=sr_gallery-1-9
https://www.etsy.com/market/90_day_fiance

Dude, thank you for posting those links. Laughing my a off rn!

Edit: Bought the "It Not Proper" beach towel.

Piggy Smalls
Jun 21, 2015

BOSS MAKES A DOLLAR,
YOU MAKE A DIME,
I'LL LICK HIS BOOT TILL THOSE MOTHERFUCKERS SHINE.

https://twitter.com/anfisanava/status/1112239281924300801?s=12

https://twitter.com/anfisanava/status/1112158900294291456?s=12

Escape_GOAT
May 20, 2004

:discourse:

WhyteRyce
Dec 30, 2001

Things are about to get a little more stupider
https://www.eonline.com/news/1030637/90-day-fiance-is-getting-a-new-spinoff-all-about-the-family-chantel

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

UnfortunateSexFart
May 18, 2008

𒃻 𒌓𒁉𒋫 𒆷𒁀𒅅𒆷
𒆠𒂖 𒌉 𒌫 𒁮𒈠𒈾𒅗 𒂉 𒉡𒌒𒂉𒊑

WhyteRyce posted:

He got some entry level telecommunication field engineer job that pays way less that what he had before

Thx, I just watched most of the last Happily Ever After season which I didn't know existed. Somehow both Pao and Russ got even more unlikable.

Also can finally watch Before the 90 Days, which for some reason is available in Australia even though I couldn't watch it on TLC in Canada. Aussie TLC is a full season behind on everything though.