Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

Ayup

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!
The stream got so many dislikes and negative comments that they deleted it

e: nvm they just removed it from public view but you can still link to it.

Lumpy the Cook fucked around with this message at 07:15 on Mar 26, 2019

Chumbawumba4ever97
Dec 31, 2000

by Fluffdaddy

Lumpy the Cook posted:

The stream got so many dislikes and negative comments that they deleted it

e: nvm they just removed it from public view but you can still link to it.

That's even funnier lol

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

mysterious loyall X posted:

Woke guy now: this anime broad is very problematic

Woke guy in october 2018: I can believe how realistically my horses anus distends when it drops a road apple in the back country of east fartolina. A detail that is only available on the x btw. Watch the 4 hour digital foundry comparisson of you dont believe me.

Lmao

Sneaks McDevious
Jul 29, 2010

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
I like everybody’s golf.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Dream's finally has a release date, but its "a limited quantity" early access, i.e., its still in Beta, which you have to pay to get into, but also once they "sell out" of digital copies its off the store again. Genius

Over There
Jun 28, 2013

by Azathoth

In Training posted:

Dream's finally has a release date, but its "a limited quantity" early access, i.e., its still in Beta, which you have to pay to get into, but also once they "sell out" of digital copies its off the store again. Genius

thank you sony

mycophobia
May 7, 2008
not suree where else to put this but xposting:

mycophobia posted:

I need a pure action single player FPS for PS4. Is Wolfenstein 2 any good?

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

It's 2006. I am taking 276 yeti furs from the goodies hoard.

In Training posted:

All that is really weird but I'm glad it's only $30

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

If you didn't like doom 4 you would absolutely loathe the modern wolfenstein games. Titanfall 2 is probably the best FPS on the console

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
Wolfenstein takes all the things that were mildly interesting about DOOM2016 and removes them. Please don't play it.

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

mycophobia posted:

Just play The New Order. New Colossus loving sucked

e: Oh pure action nevermind skip new Wolfenstein at all costs and play Titanfall 2 yeah

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Titanfall 2's campaign is awesome

mycophobia
May 7, 2008
Titanfall 2 looks cool. Thanks

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

In Training posted:

gonna buy the hell outta this and then lose my mind when the full release gets pushed to PS5 :cheers:

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

mycophobia posted:

Titanfall 2 looks cool. Thanks

:cheers:

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
Thank you Sony.

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

The campaign alone is worth a buy on Titanfall 2

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

mycophobia posted:

I know you’ve already got an answer and made a decision on this but I hated Wolfenstein 2 so much that I’m going to take this opportunity to tell you that it’s maybe the worst game I’ve ever played anyway

mycophobia
May 7, 2008

Chuck Buried Treasure posted:

I know you’ve already got an answer and made a decision on this but I hated Wolfenstein 2 so much that I’m going to take this opportunity to tell you that it’s maybe the worst game I’ve ever played anyway

lol. appreciated all the same.

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

julian assflange posted:

I like everybody’s golf.

Im going to buy it niw thatbits 20 bux

Chilled Milk
Jun 22, 2003

No one here is alone,
satellites in every home

Chuck Buried Treasure posted:

i didn't really like wolf 2 either but i've played ubisoft games before so i can't make this claim

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

more like a Barking Dog, woof!

mysterious loyall X posted:

Im going to buy it niw thatbits 20 bux

It pwns.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

If anyone wants to make a post listing all the reasons why Wolfenstein 2 sucks, I’d probably read it and enjoy it no matter how long it was... always had a bad feeling about that game

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

1. Its SJW bfucking bullshit.

Enough said

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo

HORMELCHILI posted:

Enough said
This.

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

HORMELCHILI posted:

Enough said

I also came here to post this.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Patiently awaiting a non troll response.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

net cafe scandal posted:

Hope you like waitin'. :dukedog:

mycophobia
May 7, 2008

In Training posted:

Hope you like waitin'. :dukedog:

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

net cafe scandal posted:

It’s 10 hours of walking down a bunch of identical corridors that don’t give you any space to maneuver so instead of a run and gun it’s a lovely cover shooter (there’s a cover mechanic now too) and none of the guns or enemy types are cool and also half the game is walk-and-talk HL2 cutscenes or pointless errands at your home base.

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

net cafe scandal posted:

If anyone wants to make a post listing all the reasons why Wolfenstein 2 sucks, I’d probably read it and enjoy it no matter how long it was... always had a bad feeling about that game

It was basically like New Order except more story, worse story, more mandatory slowly walk around and talk to this person segments, lots of reused levels, a really uninspired attempt at recycling the big moon base buildup and setpiece in TNO, really really REALLY bad forced stealth segments all throughout that made the forced stealth levels in Battlefield 1’s campaign feel good, no real boss fights (the final boss is a QTE where you quietly sneak up on a TV set and press X to kill the main villain in a cutscene. It’s like Shadow of Mordor’s ending except worse) and to top it all off, it ends with the worst Twisted Sister cover in history:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Jmdt0QnBUg

Anyways, Return to Castle Wolfenstein and Wolfenstein ‘09 are way WAY better games than the new ones and it really sucks that licensing stuff keeps them from getting sold online and/or rereleased.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Lmfao I forgot about Twisted Sister

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Lumpy the Cook posted:

Anyways, Return to Castle Wolfenstein and Wolfenstein ‘09 are way WAY better games than the new ones and it really sucks that licensing stuff keeps them from getting sold online and/or rereleased.

You can actually buy RTCW on Steam for $5

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Pablo Nergigante posted:

You can actually buy RTCW on Steam for $5

Oh it’s back on there now? Sweet

White Genocide
Feb 22, 2010

Lumpy the Cook posted:

It was basically like New Order except more story, worse story, more mandatory slowly walk around and talk to this person segments, lots of reused levels, a really uninspired attempt at recycling the big moon base buildup and setpiece in TNO, really really REALLY bad forced stealth segments all throughout that made the forced stealth levels in Battlefield 1’s campaign feel good, no real boss fights (the final boss is a QTE where you quietly sneak up on a TV set and press X to kill the main villain in a cutscene. It’s like Shadow of Mordor’s ending except worse) and to top it all off, it ends with the worst Twisted Sister cover in history:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Jmdt0QnBUg

jesus

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
https://twitter.com/nichegamer/status/1111332715499061253?s=21

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

I can’t believe it’s been nearly 13 years since IT’S RIDGE RACER! RIIIIIIIIDGE RACERRRRRR!

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

599 US Dollars

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

I dont like niche gamer because I thotnit would be loke hcg101 but its actually a Lone Supreme Gamer PhilosopherKing redpulling you about Rape day on steam (unjustly removed)