Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer

Zil posted:

Is it weed?

it's weed

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Elderbean
Jun 10, 2013

Got an eighth of northern lights and the new Blaster Master.

Arrgytehpirate
Oct 2, 2011

I posted my food for USPOL Thanksgiving!

I’ve been thinking about quitting vaping and using the real poo poo again.

I have to buy black market because I’m in an awful state and idk what’s really in there chemically and whatever.

If it was a regulated like go to the store thing for me I’d be ok with it but I get my cartridges from a guy who knows a guy thing.

Downsides are it’s more expensive and is like way more obvious.

Zil
Jun 4, 2011

Satanically Summoned Citrus

I knew it.

AkumaHokoru
Jul 20, 2007
-makes the weed sound with bong-

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
shlubshblub slbu blublubblubschlllllluuuuuuuuuuuppppppp

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer

Elderbean posted:

Got an eighth of northern lights and the new Blaster Master.

How is it? I may get buy that and high tonight

Elderbean
Jun 10, 2013

bagmonkey posted:

How is it? I may get buy that and high tonight

I'm enjoying it a lot but I'm new to the series so I can't compare it to the rest. The difficulty seems to be climbing at a steady rate. It complements handheld mode very well.

Ben Smash
Aug 22, 2005

LARDROOM
Grimey Drawer
I've been mixing in CBD flower when I burn and I gotta say it's pretty great. I feel very very chill. This is a nice bedtime high.

StabMasterArson
May 31, 2011

My guy hasnt answered his phone in about 3 days and I think my body is shutting down

red19fire
May 26, 2010

I got a dynavap 2018 M and a golden gates grinder this week. It's pretty great, the grinder makes all the difference. I'm usually worried I'm not smoking correctly and wasting the herb, but within about 10 minutes I'm high out of my mind.

Kragger99
Mar 21, 2004
Pillbug

red19fire posted:

I got a dynavap 2018 M and a golden gates grinder this week. It's pretty great, the grinder makes all the difference. I'm usually worried I'm not smoking correctly and wasting the herb, but within about 10 minutes I'm high out of my mind.

Interesting, I'm new to all of this, but is there a "proper" way to grind?

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

some ppl use those lovely plastic grinders that can only grind insanely dry weed. or the wood grinders with the metal teeth.

Earwicker
Jan 6, 2003

i use a metal grinder that is identical to the lovely plastic kind except made of metal. it works good. it was like $20 i think?

Commie Lasorda
May 15, 2009

IT'S CLOBBERIN' TIME!
I got a metal one for cheap also. Has a kief catcher in the bottom that I forget about for a few months, then one day I'll be like "oh yeah more weedstuffs" like it's some fat tax return

Nucken Futz
Oct 30, 2010

by Reene

Kragger99 posted:

Interesting, I'm new to all of this, but is there a "proper" way to grind?

Yes there is, it's by not using those stupid loving grinders at all.

You wanna smoke a joint
You pull out a bud
cut up that nice bud with small scissors
when it's all chopped up, roll it
get high

Grinders belong with those stupid rolling machines that the narcs use.

HTH

Cough Drop The Beat
Jan 22, 2012

by Lowtax
I've used a grinder ever since I was like 15 and first smoking weed with friends... and I'm in my early 30s. I'm so confused right now. :confuoot:

Bonzo
Mar 11, 2004

Just like Mama used to make it!
Just LOL if you don't use a three-chamber herb grinder

EDIT: ROTFL if it's not made of metal

Brolander
Oct 20, 2008

i am but a vessel

Nucken Futz posted:

You wanna smoke a joint
You pull out a bud
get high

HTH

yeah use scissors. dedicated supa sharp scissors. then you can make scissor hash and get Fresh

Cough Drop The Beat
Jan 22, 2012

by Lowtax
Also I gifted this really fancy steel grinder to my girlfriend's sister and her boyfriend, who are massive stoners, for Hanukkah like 3 years ago and they love it too. They smoke like 5x as much as I do.

bend
Dec 31, 2012

Bonzo posted:

Just LOL if you don't use a three-chamber herb grinder

EDIT: ROTFL if it's not made of metal

Electric coffee grinder with the plastic dome that catches fucken ridiculous amounts of fine. Is the good poo poo, 3 chambers are for travelling.

Necros
Jul 23, 2003

I pick weed apart with my fingers because this weed plant died for me. It gave its life that I could enjoy my music a little more and so this brown sugar pop tart tastes better. Rather than mangle it’s body in a grinder I will treat it with the respect it has earned and deserves.

BigFactory
Sep 17, 2002
I used a grinder once but it crunched up all the seeds and stems and made a mess. No thanks. Tasted nasty.

Commie Lasorda
May 15, 2009

IT'S CLOBBERIN' TIME!
Hahaha you're supposed to pick that poo poo out you stupid stoner

BigFactory
Sep 17, 2002

Drive-Thru Salad Bar posted:

Hahaha you're supposed to pick that poo poo out you stupid stoner

So what’s the point of the grinder? After I pick all the seeds and stems out of my weed there’s just a little pile left that goes right in my metal pipe. You guys are just wasting your time.

Commie Lasorda
May 15, 2009

IT'S CLOBBERIN' TIME!
Get better weed

BigFactory
Sep 17, 2002

I saw my guy peel it right off the brick. It doesn’t get any fresher.

Commie Lasorda
May 15, 2009

IT'S CLOBBERIN' TIME!
Who TF buys dirt brick weed riddled with stems and seeds in tyool 2019?

Saint Drogo
Dec 26, 2011

someone who thinks grinders are a strange luxury product lol

BigFactory
Sep 17, 2002

People who want to get stoned, duh.

Was there a picture that went along with that? I can’t see pictures on my Nextel.

Laserface
Dec 24, 2004

Well I got about 6 cbdzilla Juul carts and 6 bags of 125mg cbd gummies home from Hawaii.

They don't seem to do anything but I guess the Juul is fun to make fruity clouds with

Otacon
Aug 13, 2002

this weed i just got doesnt really get me high when i smoke it but i sprinkle a little bit in my pasta and it makes it taste really good

poverty goat
Feb 15, 2004

i get nostalgic for brickweed sometimes but haven't seen it irl in probably over a decade

poverty goat
Feb 15, 2004

sometimes you just want to roll 7g of schwag in a green honey dutch that will burn for like an hour and a half to keep all your broke friends happy without breaking the bank

AkumaHokoru
Jul 20, 2007

bend posted:

Electric coffee grinder with the plastic dome that catches fucken ridiculous amounts of fine. Is the good poo poo, 3 chambers are for travelling.

which good sir? i dont like putting bud in the freezer for more kief

nickhimself
Jul 16, 2007

I GIVE YOU MY INFO YOU LOG IN AND PUT IN BUILD I PAY YOU 3 BLESSINGS
I have something like this that I use if I'm grinding over an eighth. Works really well, actually. I think I like the grind of my little grinder just a little more, but the coffee grinder bangs out an ounce in about a minute. I valued speed over a slight increase in grind quality

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
i've used my space case for about 15 years now i think? still as good as the day i bought it

poverty goat
Feb 15, 2004

I have no clue why kief screens became ubiquitous in grinders but they're dumb! You use a grinder so the kief doesn't just get lost on your fingers and table. There's no reason to separate it in the grinder; you should smoke it with the weed it rode in on, as god intended. Give me a goddamn 3-piece grinder that just grinds into a tub without a screen in it.

Mozi posted:

i've used my space case for about 15 years now i think? still as good as the day i bought it

same but my cheap no-name zinc grinder

poverty goat fucked around with this message at 15:11 on Mar 29, 2019

AkumaHokoru
Jul 20, 2007

poverty goat posted:

There's no reason to separate it in the grinder; you should smoke it with the weed it rode in on, as god intended.

god gave us tools with which we can reap his gift and waste not its bounty.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

only use diamond tooth 2 piece grinders. the 3 and 4 piece grinders with the screen and kief tray are for narcs.

Nucken Futz posted:

You wanna smoke a joint
You pull out a bud
get high

HTH

thats retarded.