Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

nickhimself
Jul 16, 2007

I GIVE YOU MY INFO YOU LOG IN AND PUT IN BUILD I PAY YOU 3 BLESSINGS
several pages ago but,

frogge posted:

Like it's not rocket science.

Did it get you high?
Y: Awesome
N: Try again

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
if you forget about the kief screen for long enough it clogs up anyways

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

the kief in those things isn't even good it's mostly plant matter and it's usually been sitting in there for like 6 months so it doesn't have much smell or flavor. i'd rather use a 2 pc grinder and just roll it into the joint.

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Nap Ghost
yeah i mean if you're lazy and forget about it the kief stops going through the screen anyways. problem solved

it was definitely more of a thing when weed was scarce and it actually mattered to get out a little bonus you could smoke when you were totally out otherwise. nowadays, not so much

AkumaHokoru
Jul 20, 2007
that's the point of a grinder coin. keeps that build up from happening. also brushing out your grinder every once in a while.

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Nap Ghost

i have no idea how i have never lost this

Necros
Jul 23, 2003

BigFactory posted:

People who want to get stoned, duh.

Was there a picture that went along with that? I can’t see pictures on my Nextel.

it was only a joke friend but i enjoyed all your back and forth with that other poster in order to finally arrive at the "you smoke schwag" gag

poverty goat
Feb 15, 2004

Mozi posted:

if you forget about the kief screen for long enough it clogs up anyways

If your kief screen is totally clogged, hit it with a dry toothbrush and you'll be loving amazed how much kief is in there

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Nap Ghost

poverty goat posted:

If your kief screen is totally clogged, hit it with a dry toothbrush and you'll be loving amazed how much kief is in there

i think i might have a little bit

AkumaHokoru
Jul 20, 2007

poverty goat posted:

this is the method I use to clean my grinder and smoke my reward

The Real Amethyst
Apr 20, 2018

When no one was looking, Serval took forty Japari buns. She took 40 buns. That's as many as four tens. And that's terrible.
It's amazing how economical weed smonking has become.

Three chamber grinder. Grind the weed, harvest the kief, vape the weed, eat the abv, harvest the stem milk from vaping, mix kief with joint.
the possibilities are endless. it's like how to cook a potato. boil em, steam em, or something.
I'm high. :downs:

poverty goat
Feb 15, 2004

Fancy_Breakfast posted:

It's amazing how economical weed smonking has become.

Three chamber grinder. Grind the weed, harvest the kief, vape the weed, eat the abv, harvest the stem milk from vaping, mix kief with joint.
the possibilities are endless. it's like how to cook a potato. boil em, steam em, or something.
I'm high. :downs:

I still compulsively save all my ABV for a rainy day that never comes anymore so I've got a loving quart jar packed full of it plus 100 gelcaps full of it and I just can't bring myself to throw it away when i pack a new bowl

it'll all pay off when civilization collapses and I've got enough poo to see me through the dark years

The Real Amethyst
Apr 20, 2018

When no one was looking, Serval took forty Japari buns. She took 40 buns. That's as many as four tens. And that's terrible.

poverty goat posted:

I still compulsively save all my ABV for a rainy day that never comes anymore so I've got a loving quart jar packed full of it plus 100 gelcaps full of it and I just can't bring myself to throw it away when i pack a new bowl

it'll all pay off when civilization collapses and I've got enough poo to see me through the dark years

I ran out of smoke-able and vapable weed so for the past couple months I've just been eating ABV a couple times a week. It's nice once in a while but too regularly and it becomes unenjoyable for me.
going to hold out maybe another couple weeks before I return to smoking. Try'na save money here.

Just start eating that poo poo. I don't like storing it for too long incase it gets gross.
I still havent gotten around to buying gel caps. Just eat it with nutella and bread or a yoghurt.

The Modern Leper
Dec 25, 2008

You must be a masochist

Fancy_Breakfast posted:

I ran out of smoke-able and vapable weed so for the past couple months I've just been eating ABV a couple times a week. It's nice once in a while but too regularly and it becomes unenjoyable for me.
going to hold out maybe another couple weeks before I return to smoking. Try'na save money here.

Just start eating that poo poo. I don't like storing it for too long incase it gets gross.
I still havent gotten around to buying gel caps. Just eat it with nutella and bread or a yoghurt.

Yeah, I basically eat AVB (.5 g straight with some nutella) on a Saturday when I want to lose a day or plan to get laid. Between vaping, AVB, and just life preventing me from building up a decent tolerance, I had to stop buying a half at a time because I would disappear for months and my guy would get suspicious when I messaged him out of the blue.

Nucken Futz
Oct 30, 2010

by Reene

Cough Drop The Beat posted:

Also I gifted this really fancy steel grinder to my girlfriend's sister and her boyfriend, who are massive stoners, for Hanukkah like 3 years ago and they love it too. They smoke like 5x as much as I do.

Here's a Pro Tip for ya.

The reason they smoke 5x as much is because they loving. grind. their. bud.
Capice?

Sigh ..... grinding weed crushes all those little globules of THC that cling to the hairs on the flower.
Y'know, the stuff that gets you high.
You crush them, then they start evaporating, right away.
You want the best bang for your buck, leave those loving beautiful buds alone until you wanna get high.

LOL if you grind up your supply all at once. What a way to waste your money.

Don't trust this rando, read a bit about it.

Hell Yeah posted:

thats retarded.

Hey, Hell Yeah. You sound like a cool soul, and a lot of fun but you don't know what you're talking about.
This poo poo was sorted out decades ago but you hipsters know better, dontcha?

Anyways, insults like yours are childish, they show you as shallow as your knowledge about the herb, you loving millennial.

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!

Nucken Futz posted:

Here's a Pro Tip for ya.

Capice?

Sigh ..... grinding weed crushes all those little globules of THC that cling to the hairs on the flower.
You want the best bang for your buck, leave those loving beautiful buds alone until you wanna get high.

Hey, Hell Yeah. You sound like a cool soul, and a lot of fun but you don't know what you're talking about.

Anyways, insults like yours are childish, they show you as shallow as your knowledge about the herb, you loving millennial.

You might take weed a little too seriously.

unpleasantly turgid
Jul 6, 2016

u lightweights couldn't even feed my shadow ;*

Nucken Futz posted:

Here's a Pro Tip for ya.

Capice?

is this actually a ricky gimmick account?

Nucken Futz
Oct 30, 2010

by Reene

The_Rob posted:

You might take weed a little too seriously.

Really?
You think that.

It took me all of 2 minutes to type that.

A tad judgemental today, are we?
You should cut up a nice small bud, roll it up, and smoke it.
Those unpleasant urges you have should all fade away.

good luck with that

Nucken Futz
Oct 30, 2010

by Reene

unpleasantly turgid posted:

is this actually a ricky gimmick account?

No gimmick sport.

Waste your weed, IDGAF, just trying to help.

unpleasantly turgid
Jul 6, 2016

u lightweights couldn't even feed my shadow ;*

Nucken Futz posted:

No gimmick sport.
Waste your weed, IDGAF, just trying to help.

i can see that, but your posting is either vaguely condescending or over-confident. if someone doesn't know about the mechanical or chemical processes of weed, you don't need to weave in a bunch of catch-phrases and a constantly-changing vernacular to explain them. It's weird and it makes you look like a dick.

Commie Lasorda
May 15, 2009

IT'S CLOBBERIN' TIME!
*lives in a legal state with a large surplus of good bud for ridiculously cheap prices*

*doesn't need to worry about 'conserving' every last bit lol*

purple death ray
Jul 28, 2007

me omw 2 steal ur girl

Smoke weed imo

Earwicker
Jan 6, 2003

listen up you little shits
u gotta smoke NuGz the same exact way i smoke nUgZ
if you dont u loving SUCK and r probably a fuckin' PIG
get it punk??
no im not loving angry what the gently caress is wrong with you why are you so loving angry smoke some weed

nickhimself
Jul 16, 2007

I did a weeds and got high so I'm pretty sure I figured out the magic formula.

Here, you can have it:

*digitally transfers good weed vibes to your buds*

Rhadamanthus
Dec 12, 2004

I roll a lotta sushi, roll 'em fat like John Belushi; call me Desi Arnaz, dogg, I love the Lucy.

Nucken Futz posted:

Here's a Pro Tip for ya.

Capice?

trichomes evaporate at standard temperature and pressure?

maybe on loving Venus.

got any evidence for those extraordinary claims, or just Internet Coolguy bluster?

BigFactory
Sep 17, 2002

Necros posted:

it was only a joke friend but i enjoyed all your back and forth with that other poster in order to finally arrive at the "you smoke schwag" gag

Whew. This thread seems a little slow on the uptake sometimes.

Commie Lasorda
May 15, 2009

IT'S CLOBBERIN' TIME!

BigFactory posted:

Whew. This thread seems a little slow on the uptake sometimes.

I couldn't tell if you were for serious or not, was waiting for you to ask us where to score a lid

Necros
Jul 23, 2003

i broke the pipe i got from the exxon so im gonna use this 1/2" socket, milk jug and fish tank to make a bong. its gonna be sick.

Kragger99
Mar 21, 2004
Pillbug
In regards to grinding, doesn’t that expose more surface area, thus you get more THC exposure when heated/combusted? Again, I’m new to all of this, but thought I read that somewhere.

Also I must have a really high tolerance, as vaping flower/bud does almost nothing for me. It takes a good 1.1 ml of high thc oil to really feel anything. Tried a bong for the first time a couple of weeks ago, and after 2 small hits, it definitely got me there. Maybe I’m vaping wrong.

poverty goat
Feb 15, 2004

if you rub the kief in your eyes it goes straight to the optic nerve and makes you trip balls

Otacon
Aug 13, 2002

just plug the nug, you'll never be able to go back

BigFactory
Sep 17, 2002

Drive-Thru Salad Bar posted:

I couldn't tell if you were for serious or not, was waiting for you to ask us where to score a lid

I’m not 70

Commie Lasorda
May 15, 2009

IT'S CLOBBERIN' TIME!
weed

The Real Amethyst
Apr 20, 2018

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5lEelz0iUJo

Laserface
Dec 24, 2004

I use a kannastor grinder specifically for grinding weed to vape and it's v good. It has holes in it that only let the particles fall into the storage container when they are a certain size so it's not too fine or coarse for vaping. It's also got a cornerless design in the storage container so you don't get poo poo stuck in the corners like if it was cylindrical.

You can put a screen in it if you wanna but I just leave the kief to be with the rest of the mix. Sometimes the holes get clogged with kief and I clean them all out at once and have a turbo vape.

It was like $80 but worth every cent.

purple death ray
Jul 28, 2007

me omw 2 steal ur girl

I played a bong like a didgeridoo today, how's yalls weekend going

nickhimself
Jul 16, 2007

I returned more weed (1:1 tincture) to the weed store, and now I've only handed them money for weed one time but I've shopped there three times. I still have credit even. I love the future.

LethalGeek
Nov 4, 2009

1g of oil and 2g of wax for $52. Legal weed is nuts yo

Crimson Harvest
Jul 14, 2004

I'm a GENERAL, not some opera floozy!
That's really good, the best deal I've had was $18/g on Purps wax that was way better than it needed to be at that price.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Earwicker
Jan 6, 2003

the difference between legal states is kind of crazy. in most CA dispensaries a 1g oil cartridge is like $60 or even $70 while up in OR it's $25-35