Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

poverty goat
Feb 15, 2004

Gbs needs a TV thread instead of separate threads for 3 shows like we're tviv

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

no matter what show you talk about there's going to be 50 middle age computer guys falling all over themselves to say how bad it is after spending like a week watching ever single episode w/ hatebonner

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here
That vampire show on fx that starts tonight has potential.

sugar free jazz
Mar 5, 2008

*flying saucer on a string floats across the background as the Mother of Dragons gives stirring speech to army about to fight whitewalkers*

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

Waltzing Along posted:

That vampire show on fx that starts tonight has potential.

It probably should have just stayed a fun movie

Pistol_Pete
Sep 15, 2007

Oven Wrangler

sugar free jazz posted:

Skrawww we come to colonize your planet westerosi scum skrawww

There's a goon-written novel on pretty much this subject. A song of Ice and Fire 40k, I think it was?

LethalGeek
Nov 4, 2009

Hell Yeah posted:

no matter what show you talk about there's going to be 50 middle age computer guys falling all over themselves to say how bad it is after spending like a week watching ever single episode w/ hatebonner

They get super bent out of shape when people like things because they're bitter sad sacks is all. It's easier not to pay them anymore mind than any self proclaimed fans who act like a thing is amazingly perfect. They're all stupid.

Like I'm laughing at people getting mad about anime batman stark for both missing the attempt at character development, good or bad, in a show with bullshit magic zombie dragons etc because they are getting hung up on real world facts.

LethalGeek fucked around with this message at 21:26 on Mar 27, 2019

Harveygod
Jan 4, 2014

YEEAAH HEH HEH HEEEHH

YOU KNOW WHAT I'M SAYIN

THIS TRASH WAR AIN'T GONNA SOLVE ITSELF YA KNOW

Hell Yeah posted:

hatebonner

They say the best swords have names.

Saint Drogo
Dec 26, 2011

Pistol_Pete posted:

There's a goon-written novel on pretty much this subject. A song of Ice and Fire 40k, I think it was?
I

sugar free jazz
Mar 5, 2008

Ming the Merciless: "Has there been any resistance?"

Jaime: "No your majesty, only the brown haired midget"

*jon snow walks through doors*

GRINDCORE MEGGIDO
Feb 28, 1985

Hell Yeah posted:

after spending like a week watching ever single episode w/ hatebonner

I like it more then I let on. Except Ed Sheeran.

That's just sick.

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here

George H.W. oval office posted:

It probably should have just stayed a fun movie

The show was great.

bloom
Feb 25, 2017

by sebmojo

poverty goat posted:

Happy! season 2 starts tonight and unlike game of thrones its going to be amazing

Happy! is really good and season 2 is starting out great.

Vilgefartz
Apr 29, 2013

Good ideas 4 free
Fun Shoe
This shits gonna suck so bad oh god i cant wait hngghh my boner

ROFLburger
Jan 12, 2006

bring back ian mcshane

Salty Josh
Jul 13, 2016

Sometimes there's so much beauty in the world, I feel like I can't take it, and my heart is just going to cave in.
Nap Ghost

Vilgefartz posted:

This shits gonna suck so bad oh god i cant wait hngghh my boner

The actress that plays Sansa is pretty sexy.

poverty goat
Feb 15, 2004

bloom posted:

Happy! is really good and season 2 is starting out great.

Just lol if anyone is going to watch game of thrones but skip the #1 show of 2019

EPIC fat guy vids
Feb 3, 2011

squeak... squeak... SQUEAK!
Lipstick Apathy

ROFLburger posted:

bring back ian mcshane

:five:

(American Gods S2 is running if you liked that show)

mcvey
Aug 31, 2006

go caps haha

*Washington Capitals #1 Fan On DeviantArt*

EPIC fat guy vids posted:

:five:

(American Gods S2 is running if you liked that show)

How is season 2? Heard bad things about the first few episodes but didn't check it out.

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

why did the show have less tits over time trend?

Asbury
Mar 23, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 6 years!
Hair Elf

ROFLburger posted:

bring back ian mcshane

The Deadwood movie is May 31st and i can't fuckin wait

EPIC fat guy vids
Feb 3, 2011

squeak... squeak... SQUEAK!
Lipstick Apathy

mcvey posted:

How is season 2? Heard bad things about the first few episodes but didn't check it out.

I'm at episode 3 now and it's not as good as S1 but I'm enjoying it too. More showing off things this time rather than just hinting at them if that makes sense.

Farrier Theaks posted:

Oh hell yes.

Extra Large Marge
Jan 21, 2004

Fun Shoe

etalian posted:

why did the show have less tits over time trend?

Winter came. Too cold.

LethalGeek
Nov 4, 2009

I feel titties can fit in with serious talks about the pending Icey Magical Zombie Apocalypse

ROFLburger
Jan 12, 2006

Farrier Theaks posted:

hell yeah

The Real Amethyst
Apr 20, 2018

When no one was looking, Serval took forty Japari buns. She took 40 buns. That's as many as four tens. And that's terrible.
I told my friend I read online that game of thrones is bad and he told me to call you all morons who have nothing better to do other than complain about everything.
I'm starting to believe what ya'll are saying though. After like season 4 it kind of went lovely apart from a couple of scenes. Hell even season 1 was kind of lovely. The first few episodes of season 1 were literally LOOK AT MY rear end AND TITS

I didn't tell him that though because he'd bully me. :saddowns:

Saint Drogo
Dec 26, 2011

LOOK AT MY rear end AND TITS is much more saleable than LOOK AT MY I, CLAUDIUS IN MIDDLE EARTH FANFIC tbh. given how big they made this unsaleable show I can't even fault em.

poverty goat
Feb 15, 2004

all the spectacle in game of thrones is top notch, it's just that all the bits connecting one spectacle to the next have deteriorated

if season 8 is just one continuous battle with dragons and zombies and the hound cursing at people it'll be a really good show

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Toss in sex between aunt and nephew and I can almost guarantee that is what it's gong to be. Maybe a Sansa/Gendry/Arya love triangle because of course they will.

Asbury
Mar 23, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 6 years!
Hair Elf

poverty goat posted:

if season 8 is just one continuous battle with dragons and zombies and the hound cursing at people it'll be a really good show

But even 2 hours of this in that turgid third hobbit movie was exhausting. :( the drama is what makes the good parts pay off and the drama sucks anymore, you're right, so all we really have is spectacle.

But that said when the spectacle is good it's the best there is on TV. Plus I'll get some sort of ending for something I've been waiting sixteen years for. So it's a wash I guess

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

I just want it to end in the most boring terrible way possible. Like John and Danny ruling with their lovely daughter named Lyanna or something and only Sandor, wildling beard guy, and Berry Donderry die for the good guys.

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

LethalGeek posted:

I feel titties can fit in with serious talks about the pending Icey Magical Zombie Apocalypse

I wish there was March Madness Brackets for all the plot related tits in the show.

big nipples big life
May 12, 2014

final 4 is fake sansa, mel, titty snake and roz

Laterite
Mar 14, 2007

It's Gutfest '89
Grimey Drawer
I hope Zombie Roz's boobs stomp on some people.

Mameluke
Aug 2, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
Show is at its peak when a child falls out a window imo

Zulily Zoetrope
Jun 1, 2011

Muldoon

Solice Kirsk posted:

I just want it to end in the most boring terrible way possible. Like John and Danny ruling with their lovely daughter named Lyanna or something and only Sandor, wildling beard guy, and Berry Donderry die for the good guys.

Almost perfect, but I'd also toss in a noble redemption/sacrifice for Jaime. Preferably one that in no way ties into his history with his siblings or the Starks. Or go full ham and have him jump from a window to save Bran and land on Cersei, killing her.

Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Dec 22, 2005

GET LOSE, YOU CAN'T COMPARE WITH MY POWERS

Zulily Zoetrope posted:

go full ham and have him jump from a window to save Bran
ok lmao this is perfect, maybe he can bust out "the things I do for honor..."

Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Dec 22, 2005

GET LOSE, YOU CAN'T COMPARE WITH MY POWERS
Though I still like bran time travel warging into jaime, being overcome with lust from hormones he's never had before and boning his sister for the first time, and eventually pushing himself out of the tower to make sure events are in motion.

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here

Mameluke posted:

Show is at its peak when a child falls out a window imo

It only went down from there.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
Less tits, more dick as seasons continue. Show needs more dick.