Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Munchables

Ask/tell me about legal cannibalism

Even when I'm not high, I feel high, byob. Why is that? It's like this groggy feeling and my sense of humour and thought process are completely different.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

redm

Munchables posted:

Even when I'm not high, I feel high, byob. Why is that? It's like this groggy feeling and my sense of humour and thought process are completely different.

You could be dehydrated and not realize it (that happens to me a lot)

Munchables

redm posted:

You could be dehydrated and not realize it (that happens to me a lot)

Really? Cause this didn't start happening until I started smoking weed again.

E: had to enable my sig

Goons Are Gifts

Deep in the Rollercoaster theme park discussion right now!! Drunks are very into this topic

redm

Munchables posted:

Really? Cause this didn't start happening until I started smoking weed again.

E: had to enable my sig

I mean I dunno, I have no idea what your eating habits are tbf however, what you're describing does line up with something I've also experienced during periods of excessive cannabis.

vanisher

Goons Are Great posted:

Deep in the Rollercoaster theme park discussion right now!! Drunks are very into this topic

:hmmyes:

Sig images courtesy of the talented Luvcow, Dumb Sex-Parrot, & Death Sext

vanisher

find out who the nerds cool people are by asking about roller coaster tycoon

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs
drink

:devil:

Goons Are Gifts

Two of them talked about amazingly brutal roller coasters and one of them found out that the other guy is talking about stuff they built on roller coaster tycoon. That guy then realized that he himself did the same and both are now friends and talking about how video games make friendships

That's what I'd call a byob success story!!

Goons Are Gifts

Also, absolutely staying sober and clean as a freshly cleaned window!

vanisher

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
*lining up my recycling bin at the top of a very long staircase, pouring gasoline into it and pulling out my lighter* ok who wants to ride the best rollercoaster?

Jaded Burnout

reduce, reuse, rollercoaster

Lil Swamp Booger Baby

This tan, salt n peppa haired Italian dude that was well groomed and very spiffy-dressed came into my work today. Guy reminded me of Tan from Queer Eye, but I was helping him with something during a busy rear end day and he cuts me off and just effuses "I'm sorry but your eyes are incredibly distracting, it's almost disturbing." in this super matter-of-fact way.
I get complimented on my eyes often but this guy did it in the best possible way and got a solid laugh out of me. Made my day even though I was busting rear end nonstop.

What little things happened to yall today that were positive and changed your outlook for the better?

alnilam

Lil Swamp Booger Baby posted:

This tan, salt n peppa haired Italian dude that was well groomed and very spiffy-dressed came into my work today. Guy reminded me of Tan from Queer Eye, but I was helping him with something during a busy rear end day and he cuts me off and just effuses "I'm sorry but your eyes are incredibly distracting, it's almost disturbing." in this super matter-of-fact way.
I get complimented on my eyes often but this guy did it in the best possible way and got a solid laugh out of me. Made my day even though I was busting rear end nonstop.

What little things happened to yall today that were positive and changed your outlook for the better?

I saw a robin doing the thing where they lanf on a branch and it's swaying and they keep their head perfectly stationary as their body moves with the branch

xcheopis

alnilam posted:

I saw a robin doing the thing where they lanf on a branch and it's swaying and they keep their head perfectly stationary as their body moves with the branch

Bastards!

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs

alnilam posted:

it was literally getting sprung omg

Robot Made of Meat

Awful week for me, so I'm hoping next week will be better because boy howdy! How could it be worse?

Maybe tomorrow I'll buy new shoes (which I hate to do, but part of this week's fun was that my shoes fell apart).

Hoping eveyone else's week went better than mine, and hoping I'll be able to speak next week (because I can't now).

Thanks to Manifisto for the sig!

alnilam

get well soon robot

Robot Made of Meat

alnilam posted:

get well soon robot

:)

Thanks, Al.

Thanks to Manifisto for the sig!

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

Robot Made of Meat posted:

Awful week for me, so I'm hoping next week will be better because boy howdy! How could it be worse?

Maybe tomorrow I'll buy new shoes (which I hate to do, but part of this week's fun was that my shoes fell apart).

Hoping eveyone else's week went better than mine, and hoping I'll be able to speak next week (because I can't now).

i hope you find a good pair of new shoes and enjoy them and i also want to echo this:

alnilam posted:

get well soon robot

Goons Are Gifts

This for everyone not cool week is drawing to its end. The next one will surely be better, let's all hope that it works out!

redm

alnilam posted:

get well soon robot

sig by Manifisto

Lil Swamp Booger Baby

Robot Made of Meat posted:

I send positive energies to you friend.

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Lastgirl

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!
hello friends

u should dance

dancing is fun :dare:

Stooge

hello

im finally back from the store with those cigarettes

Jaded Burnout

Stooge posted:

hello

dad you forgot the milk

Jaded Burnout

Lastgirl posted:

hello friends

u should dance

:dance::derp::dance:

Jaded Burnout

I'm feeling a little better this morning. And spring is starting to sprung at last.

Munchables

redm posted:

I mean I dunno, I have no idea what your eating habits are tbf however, what you're describing does line up with something I've also experienced during periods of excessive cannabis.

I shall think on this way :hai:

Goons Are Gifts

Jaded Burnout posted:

I'm feeling a little better this morning. And spring is starting to sprung at last.

:glomp:

Let's all feel better together

Goons Are Gifts

Live picture of the baby tomato plant I mentioned yesterday. Look how happy it is!

alnilam

Lastgirl posted:

hello friends

u should dance

wb friend!

Stooge posted:

hello

wb friend!

alnilam

Goons Are Great posted:

Live picture of the baby tomato plant I mentioned yesterday. Look how happy it is!

it has a sibling :palmon:

Jaded Burnout

I don't think that's genuine growth. It looks like.. a plant.

Goons Are Gifts

Oh no it turned up there out of the yellow thingy below, which used to a small part of a tomato. Those white dots you see roaming are Springtails that live in there, they ate the tomato but didn't touch the seeds, so the seed used the fresh free space and started growing. Also, growing a lot, yesterday it was smaller and four days ago it wasn't there.
I hope it doesn't go too large too fast, else I have to relocate it.

Jaded Burnout

Goons Are Great posted:

Oh no it turned up there out of the yellow thingy below, which used to a small part of a tomato. Those white dots you see roaming are Springtails that live in there, they ate the tomato but didn't touch the seeds, so the seed used the fresh free space and started growing. Also, growing a lot, yesterday it was smaller and four days ago it wasn't there.
I hope it doesn't go too large too fast, else I have to relocate it.

I just wanted to make an "it's a plant" joke

Jaded Burnout

but it is nice to see nature in force

BoldFrankensteinMir

Echoing the statement that last week sucked and I'm glad it's Saturday.

Sig by Heather Papps

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Goons Are Gifts

Jaded Burnout posted:

I just wanted to make an "it's a plant" joke

Oh no, I'm sorry. :smith:
Now, after getting it though, I like it!