Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Goons Are Gifts

Ok so, let's get some positive byob vibes going here to deal with the "Meh" that last week was.

What are you plans for to coming week? Anything nice planned or expected?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jaded Burnout

Goons Are Great posted:

Ok so, let's get some positive byob vibes going here to deal with the "Meh" that last week was.

Going back to work after a "nice" "holiday" D: And no doubt dealing with some of this bre-xit fia-sco in the process.

Sorry that's not super positive either.

Doing some more prep on my new bedroom so I can get it closer to painting?

alnilam

Uxzuigal

Chill Berserker Dude

<3 <3 Vanisher

Stooge

gonna drink some beer on my roof and take advantage of this glorious sunshine.

see you in the obituaries B|

Manifisto

Goons Are Great posted:

austin is indeed taco heaven

I plan to eat more tacos

City of Glompton

idk about next week but this weekend is starting out nicely. i had coffee and a cinnamon roll and pretty soon i'm going to do some spring cleaning of the garage. i might even put the patio furniture out idk!

thank you PSP for the beautiful spring sig

City of Glompton

i also plan on making some tacos this weekend

Goons Are Gifts

Is next week going to be official byob taco week?

vanisher

all these friends returning to byob to post

:)

Sig images courtesy of the talented Luvcow, Dumb Sex-Parrot, & Death Sext

FlaxAxis

sup #entitlitos
getting a new haircut today.
trying out a new style, I usually get a bald fade, but now my hair is thinning so I need to leave some length on top
gonna go for kind of a high-and-tight fade, hope it doesn't make me look too much like a tiki torch guy

vanisher = sig champ

redm

Munchables posted:

I shall think on this way :hai:

The way I figure it, if I'm not feeling great, I'll just drink some water. Even if it isn't the direct solution to whatever is wrong, my body will still appreciate the extra h2o. :sotw:

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!

vanisher posted:

all these friends returning to byob to post

:)

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

sb hermit

Goons Are Gifts

spring is here and the flowers are coming up again, which also goes for yobbers. Let's all bloom! :palmon:

Also we need a flower smiley

Munchables

Ask/tell me about legal cannibalism

redm posted:

The way I figure it, if I'm not feeling great, I'll just drink some water. Even if it isn't the direct solution to whatever is wrong, my body will still appreciate the extra h2o. :sotw:

This is a good idea, one I can hopefully follow, because I have a tendency to be a camel and not drink for days.

alnilam

redm posted:

it's true water is pretty much always a good idea

xcheopis

Afternoon coffee and the micro-dose edible aren't getting along.

vanisher

I'm drinking afternoon coffee and i'm eating honey roasted nuts and they are getting along for now

Sig images courtesy of the talented Luvcow, Dumb Sex-Parrot, & Death Sext

xcheopis

I can't eat nuts any more. gently caress the aging process; total loving j*rk!
>:c

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!

xcheopis posted:

I can't eat nuts any more. gently caress the aging process; total loving j*rk!
>:c

I've found that while I can't tolerate most tree nuts, cashews thankfully seem to skirt the nut norm in that they are the tip of a fruit, so they don't quite count as nuts. Also, pine nuts, while technically a tree seed, also seem to skirt the same tree nut stigma that can set off diverticulitis, for what it's worth.

Pine nuts roasted in a tiny bit of oil in a frying pan on medium heat until they brown slightly on salads and greens and vegetables and really where ever you want is very nice.

xcheopis

Splatmaster posted:

I've found that while I can't tolerate most tree nuts, cashews thankfully seem to skirt the nut norm in that they are the tip of a fruit, so they don't quite count as nuts. Also, pine nuts, while technically a tree seed, also seem to skirt the same tree nut stigma that can set off diverticulitis, for what it's worth.

Pine nuts roasted in a tiny bit of oil in a frying pan on medium heat until they brown slightly on salads and greens and vegetables and really where ever you want is very nice.

I can't properly digest any of them any more and it pisses me right off.

Toasted pine nuts, dried cranberries, balsamic vinegar, and steamed green beans. So good.

Munchables

Ask/tell me about legal cannibalism

If bugs don't want to be stepped on, they should carry around little briefcases and newspapers and such so we know they have business to take care of.

Uxzuigal

Chill Berserker Dude

Munchables posted:

If bugs don't want to be stepped on, they should carry around little briefcases and newspapers and such so we know they have business to take care of.

Or you could just munch them, after all - they are FULL of PROTEINS!

<3 <3 Vanisher

xcheopis

Munchables posted:

They should invest in those "don't tread on me" flags, with bugs instead of a snek.

Goons Are Gifts

:smith:

City of Glompton

hello this is fun to play with http://spacetypegenerator.com/coil.html enjoy!

City of Glompton fucked around with this message at 03:29 on Mar 31, 2019

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!

xcheopis posted:

I can't properly digest any of them any more and it pisses me right off.

Toasted pine nuts, dried cranberries, balsamic vinegar, and steamed green beans. So good.

:(

xcheopis

I can still eat cheese (...mostly), and that's the important part. Delicious cheese!

Sprue

please send nudes :shittydog:
:petdog:
I just farted a bunch and I hope my partner doesn't lift the blankets up when they turn over cuz then it's gonna smell nasty in here. There's advantages to being a silent farter but then also sometimes I leave stealth bombs n I don't want to just tell them I farted so they don't lift the covers... What to do....

Sprue

please send nudes :shittydog:
:petdog:
Is it okay to cross quote other subs?? Just wanted to share this w y'all

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!

Sprue posted:

Is it okay to cross quote other subs?? Just wanted to share this w y'all

Goons Are Gifts

Yobbers, I present you... Water!

With spring being so sprung, our local river decided it's time to stop his diet and become fat again. What a mighty belly he has today. I wanted to rub it, but I think he's shy.

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Sorry I'm a big hosed up rear end in a top hat.

pixaal

All ice cream is now for all beings, no matter how many legs.

hamjobs posted:

I'm sure you have a very nice looking rear end in a top hat and it's perfectly average size. Don't be so hard on yourself.

sig by owlhawk911

Jaded Burnout

hamjobs posted:

:glomp: we are all just doing our best

redm

hamjobs posted:

:same:

FlaxAxis

sup #entitlitos
i made this for u https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xZzEzDkeHzI

vanisher = sig champ

Jaded Burnout

:same:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Jaded Burnout posted:

:glomp: we are all just doing our best

I'm not doing a very good job of it right now. Being this sick really hosed me up and I'm scared shitless and I don't want to die yet. I'm not done shitposting and being a dick on the internet and there's seven countries I've never touched yet.