Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Pomp
Apr 3, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
This game me cum 5 times

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

90s Cringe Rock
Nov 29, 2006
:gay:

Rotten Red Rod
Mar 5, 2002

I'm at the point where I'm cool whether it comes out or not. I learned my lesson with Kickstarter a while ago after Yooka-Laylee was mediocre and the whole Mighty Number 9 debacle (which I didn't back, but closely followed). So spending $15 for the possibility of this happening I can live with. Hell, I just considering payment for the enjoyment I got out of the first one.

The way I see for most campaigns now, people with a lot more disposable income than me can make the Kickstarter happen and I'll buy it when it comes out, if it's good.

Wrex Ruckus
Aug 24, 2015

Rotten Red Rod posted:

I'm at the point where I'm cool whether it comes out or not. I learned my lesson with Kickstarter a while ago after Yooka-Laylee was mediocre and the whole Mighty Number 9 debacle (which I didn't back, but closely followed). So spending $15 for the possibility of this happening I can live with. Hell, I just considering payment for the enjoyment I got out of the first one.

The way I see for most campaigns now, people with a lot more disposable income than me can make the Kickstarter happen and I'll buy it when it comes out, if it's good.

:same:

We all like to joke around in the [Wow][Good] america will fall before barkley 2 is real: Shut Up and Jam Gaiden thread, but I'm not mad or anything. Even if it turns out that the Hoopz Barkley SaGa was just a long con to scam TRUE DOOM MURDERHEADS out of their hard-earned money, I'd give them props for running one of the funniest heists in history.

Ada
Apr 22, 2014

Practice proper gun's safety.
Poor frankie wasn't in on the joke and got played for all his thousands of gun's. Or perhaps that was just his own little way of saying the project is doomed.

Mr. Lobe
Feb 23, 2007

... Dry bones...

No, he was just really committed to the bit

Wrex Ruckus
Aug 24, 2015

That's true. Unless there's someone out there that donated thousands of dollars, Frankie has the most at stake out of anyone.

Pomp
Apr 3, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
Thank you Frankie, for the guns

Uncle Wemus
Mar 4, 2004

Is it really so hard to say sorry it's taking a while but it's still happening

Communist Thoughts
Jan 7, 2008

Our war against free speech cannot end until we silence this bronze beast!

im not mad about the money but i am disappointed

and im annoyed at the lack of communication i guess, its just really not a classy move

Truecon420
Jul 11, 2013

I like to tweet and live my life. Thank you.

Uncle Wemus posted:

Is it really so hard to say sorry it's taking a while but it's still happening

Yes, I would love any single developer to just definitely say it's still being made/coming out eventually. That's all! They could just post three words: "It's still happening" and that would be enough

Chas McGill
Oct 29, 2010

loves Fat Philippe
The promise has been made.

Ada
Apr 22, 2014

Practice proper gun's safety.

Chas McGill posted:

Chas McGill
Oct 29, 2010

loves Fat Philippe
I had a look through my post history in this thread and this one is from 2016:

Chas McGill posted:

The Promise Has Been Made

Big Mad Drongo
Nov 10, 2006

The game will come out after Epic pays the ToGsters to make Bakely2 an EGS exclusive.

Roundup Ready
Mar 10, 2004

ACCIDENTAL SHIT POSTER

So long, and thanks for all the gun's

Modus Pwnens
Dec 29, 2004
The gun's WHAT?

Dabir
Nov 10, 2012

the gun's are good

Professor Cthulhu
Jul 14, 2007

I got my Associate degree at Miskatonic Community College.
I hope all us backers get sent a free gun.jpg for the delay.

Big Mad Drongo
Nov 10, 2006

Dabir posted:

the gun's are good

the peni's is evil

GoodluckJonathan
Oct 31, 2003

Big Mad Drongo posted:

the peni's is evil

Fart of Presto
Feb 9, 2001
Clapping Larry
In Europe we are now one hour closer to the promise

Wrex Ruckus
Aug 24, 2015

If somebody claims to have a 100% complete build of Barkley 2 today, don't fall for it!!

Pomp
Apr 3, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
Dm me your dick for a final build

Mr.Pibbleton
Feb 3, 2006

Aleuts rock, chummer.

The world record for speed running this game will be 200+ hours.

Kiranamos
Sep 27, 2007

If I had just invested that $15 in buttcoins instead of this project I’d be a goddamn millionaire. gently caress these guys for ruining my life.

Lastdancer
Apr 21, 2008
I am curious, are the rights for the film adaptation of The Magical Realm of Tir na Nog - Escape From Necron 7: Revenge of Cuchulainn - The Official Game of the Movie: Chapter 2 of the Hoopz Barkley SaGa up for grabs

CRISPYBABY
Dec 15, 2007

by Reene
They're making it this summer starring Lebron James, FYI

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦
(chuckling Jordanishly) I know you're just trolling, because the film is already well into production.

CRISPYBABY
Dec 15, 2007

by Reene
Just like Barkley 1 is intractably linked to the Space Jam, Barkley 2 needs a Space Jam 2 to exist. Space Jam 2, after years of rumours, is near. What does this tell us of Barkley?

CRISPYBABY
Dec 15, 2007

by Reene
Space Jam and Barkley are like good and evil. One cannot exist without the presence of the other.

Bongo Bill
Jan 17, 2012

Sparkley

Biplane
Jul 18, 2005

a scanner barkley

Pretty good
Apr 16, 2007

This is what happens when a bunch of males try to make a vidcon :rolleyes:

DACK FAYDEN
Feb 25, 2013

Bear Witness
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DppXWDwf258

Skyl3lazer
Aug 27, 2007

[Dooting Stealthily]

Chas McGill posted:

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

Heart of Barkness

a debaser
May 9, 2008
I still believe

Nosfereefer
Jun 15, 2011

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM
tired: game's not coming out, tog suck,s boohoo
wired: the promise has been made

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nosfereefer
Jun 15, 2011

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM
my friend's uncle works at tog and i happen to know that everytime someone itt badmouths barkley 2 they postpone it another month, so stop bein mean to the barkuri