Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

YaketySass
Jan 15, 2019

Blind Idiot Dog
Women are loving too much, but not with you.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Agean90
Jun 28, 2008

citybeatnik posted:

The flying gently caress is hypergamy? Do i really want to know what fresh unwashed bullshit this word means?

the idea is that 20% of the male population is having 80% of the sex

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost

citybeatnik posted:

The flying gently caress is hypergamy? Do i really want to know what fresh unwashed bullshit this word means?

Chicks instinctively want to leave you to have sex with hotter dudes. It's instinctive. Because of logic or someshit.

A Big Fuckin Hornet
Nov 1, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo
if i had to guess its when women have sex with more than one person, ever

Venom Snake
Feb 19, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo

citybeatnik posted:

That due the unreliance on men for support that women are much more likely to go for only the "best" men. Which isn't an idea without merit, in the Soviet Union/East Germany women generally had much higher standards for partners because they were able to support themselves without a male partner.

Skellybones
May 31, 2011

Fun Shoe

Venom Snake posted:

That due the unreliance on men for support that women are much more likely to go for only the "best" men. Which isn't an idea without merit, in the Soviet Union/East Germany women generally had much higher standards for partners because they were able to support themselves without a male partner.

Cultural marxism strikes again

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

we waste grain

Pope Guilty
Nov 6, 2006

The human animal is a beautiful and terrible creature, capable of limitless compassion and unfathomable cruelty.

Venom Snake posted:

Professional rapist and rape trainer RooshV literally wrote a book on how terrible it is that he couldn't pull swedish women because he couldn't hold the necessities of life over them due to the social safety net there.

YaketySass
Jan 15, 2019

Blind Idiot Dog

Pope Guilty posted:

Professional rapist and rape trainer RooshV literally wrote a book on how terrible it is that he couldn't pull swedish women because he couldn't hold the necessities of life over them due to the social safety net there.

I've read that article, it rules: https://www.dissentmagazine.org/article/cockblocked-by-redistribution

Captain_Maclaine
Sep 30, 2001

Every moment that I'm alive, I pray for death!

Yinlock posted:

we waste grain

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D2umyUC1BGs

Zeroisanumber posted:

Chicks instinctively want to leave you to have sex with hotter dudes. It's instinctive. Because of logic or someshit.

:biotruths:

Bullfrog
Nov 5, 2012

https://twitter.com/anti0gamer/status/1111884082269442048

edit: https://www.sfchronicle.com/crime/article/Sword-wielding-attacker-slashes-man-in-MAGA-hat-13729404.php

Crain
Jun 27, 2007

I had a beer once with Stephen Miller and now I like him.

I also tried to ban someone from a Discord for pointing out what an unrelenting shithead I am! I'm even dumb enough to think it worked!

The news article says that the MAGA guy was the one attacked. So did the MAGA dude try to go highlander on someone only to be disarmed and get cut up himself?

jakodee
Mar 4, 2019

Crain posted:

The news article says that the MAGA guy was the one attacked. So did the MAGA dude try to go highlander on someone only to be disarmed and get cut up himself?

It says someone knocked his hat off, because of course they would if he was coming to a queer event with it on, and he responded by cutting them with a sword.

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost
Came to a queer event in a MAGA hat looking for trouble and got his hand hosed up. I straight don't give a gently caress, I'm glad the guy got a lesson about consequence.

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

more like a Barking Dog, woof!

jakodee posted:

It says someone knocked his hat off, because of course they would if he was coming to a queer event with it on, and he responded by cutting them with a sword.

I think you might need to reread it.

DAD LOST MY IPOD
Feb 3, 2012

Fats Dominar is on the case

the chud was not the victim. he was taunting, someone went after his hat, he slashed and ran

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost
Oh. Did they change the article in the last hour or am I maybe smoking too much weed on a Saturday night? Because I could've sworn that it was the other way around.

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

more like a Barking Dog, woof!
I read it three times before I posted and I swear it changed lol.

Who Is Paul Blart
Oct 22, 2010
the chud can’t be the victim because chuds aren’t people

fabergay egg
Mar 1, 2012

it's not a rhetorical question, for politely saying 'you are an idiot, you don't know what you are talking about'

a Loving Dog posted:

quote:

Police originally reported that the victim was wearing the hat, but changed their statement late Saturday.

Crain
Jun 27, 2007

I had a beer once with Stephen Miller and now I like him.

I also tried to ban someone from a Discord for pointing out what an unrelenting shithead I am! I'm even dumb enough to think it worked!
^^^Ah, there you go.^^^

a Loving Dog posted:

They 100% changed it.

Someone got bad information or a chud sympathizer tried to muddy the waters before someone else came in to fix it.

uncertainty
Aug 8, 2011

a Loving Dog posted:

Yeah it got changed, the web-address still shows the old version

Skellybones
May 31, 2011

Fun Shoe
Suspect is hatless, repeat, hatless

GWBBQ
Jan 2, 2005

oh great, now we have a weeb/chud overlap. M'AGA.

Brother Entropy
Dec 27, 2009

GWBBQ posted:

'now'

Bullfrog
Nov 5, 2012

imagine loving up a news story that bad lmao

Crowsbeak
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth
Lipstick Apathy
So speaking of Q. When Tim Heidicker's webshow did it's most recent Live Oscar show. it featured Tim's character hijacking the show as a q truther.

cargo cult
Aug 28, 2008

by Reene
the sword guy is definitely some 4chan failbrain not your typical boomer chud

Hellsau
Jan 14, 2010

NEVER FUCKING TAKE A NIGHT OFF CLAN WARS.

Crain posted:

Someone got bad information or a chud sympathizer tried to muddy the waters before someone else came in to fix it.

Bullfrog posted:

imagine loving up a news story that bad lmao

the police are by definition members of a white supremacist organization, and deliberately release false information to news media outlets that unfailingly parrot it as fact.

Megillah Gorilla
Sep 22, 2003

If only all of life's problems could be solved by smoking a professor of ancient evil texts.

Bread Liar

When I read he was wearing a hat while carrying a sword, I legit didn't know if they meant a chud hat or a m'lady hat.

Homocow
Apr 24, 2007

Extremely bad poster!
DO NOT QUOTE!

Pillbug

GWBBQ posted:

lol oh man I have some bad news for you

atomicgeek
Jul 5, 2007

noony noony noony nooooooo

citybeatnik posted:

Everyone else who replied above me is 100% correct but the specific bullshit people who pull this word out are getting at, is the notion that everyone supposedly has a natural value (say, from 1-10 because they love that kind of poo poo) and they're supposed to only socialize with and gently caress people of their own value, because. Women who manage to sleep with anyone above their actual, suuuuuuper-objective, no-it's-just-science-seriously number value are doing a thing that women supposedly are driven to do, by their gonads, or something, but also this is terrible and bad. Because some naturalist somewhere observed birds or something doing a mating strategy and women are basically just birds and don't actually gently caress because of a myriad of personal reasons and also this is terrible because now incels can't get laid because society no longer assigns them a desperate woman, like in days of old. If there's any science to support this idea (there isn't) it's usually dudes of this caliber pointing to studies about how educated women typically stick with men of similar or greater education, but that's somehow terrible because....?

....I spent wayyyyyyy too much time reading We Hunted the Mammoth way back in the day. Everything these assholes have to say is terrible, and yet they keep vomiting up fountains of misogynist bullshit.

atomicgeek has issued a correction as of 08:51 on Mar 31, 2019

Homocow
Apr 24, 2007

Extremely bad poster!
DO NOT QUOTE!

Pillbug
I was going to write a big carepost about hypergamy and what I've learned from my "not a 4chan nazi" brother (his words) but I see people basically covered it so I'll express it very succinctly:

"when women have freedom they choose not to have sex with losers, and this is bad because I'm a loser"

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost
you should whip your shithead brother's rear end

Slugnoid
Jun 23, 2006

Nap Ghost

Dead Beef posted:

I was going to write a big carepost about hypergamy and what I've learned from my "not a 4chan nazi" brother (his words) but I see people basically covered it so I'll express it very succinctly:

"when women have freedom they choose not to have sex with losers, and this is bad because I'm a loser"

take your brother to a brothel and get rid of his v plates

or whip his rear end

SpaceGoku
Jul 19, 2011

whip his rear end and then take him to the brothel to get dunk oil on his gonzo nose

drilldo squirt
Aug 18, 2006

a beautiful, soft meat sack
Clapping Larry
Have hardcore bdsm sex with your brother.

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:
ron paul

atomicgeek
Jul 5, 2007

noony noony noony nooooooo

Al! posted:

ron paul

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Slugnoid