Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

I vote for this sun hat.

She even has the same incredible eyelashes.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Queen Combat
Dec 29, 2017

Lipstick Apathy

Desmodus rotundus posted:

The first gives 50yr old art teacher vibe

:hmmyes: Finally I have a name for it. I saw the skirt and I swore it had the same pattern
as a comforter my art teacher aunt had in 1992.

Now to find one in 7 7/8

Queen Combat has a new favorite as of 09:01 on Mar 31, 2019

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

I attended a YouTube movie review channel episode today. Can’t Stop the Music and Xanadu.

The cup is filled with scotch.

Sweet As Sin
May 8, 2007

Hee-ho!!!

Grimey Drawer
Y'all are a bunch of cute goons

Goober Peas
Jun 30, 2007

Check out my 'Vette, bro

chitoryu12 posted:

I attended a YouTube movie review channel episode today. Can’t Stop the Music and Xanadu.

I am both jealous and frightened by the movie selection. I hope there was much liquor, and much popcorn thrown.

CeramicPig
Oct 9, 2012

Puppy mornings for Teagan

Edit: that’s my hand behind his ear, not a tiny rear end

Icon Of Sin
Dec 26, 2008

Are we still doing dogs?

Belly rub begging:

Belly rub put her to sleep:

Dixville
Nov 4, 2008

I don't think!
Ham Wrangler
Well I'm like 600 posts behind on this thread but I found out my dog goes crazy for laser pointers and cat toys. Need to get some kinda teasers like this that are strong enough for a dog cause he made short work of it. But look at his face!

(Ignore my blurry mess)

Goober Peas
Jun 30, 2007

Check out my 'Vette, bro

My neighbors have a Shiba and a cow catte. Cat thinks he dog, dog thinks he cat.

Cat goes nuts for chew and tug toys. Dog goes nuts for strings and laser pointers.

Aschlafly
Jan 5, 2004

I identify as smart.
(But that doesn't make it so...)
That is one derpy looking good boi!

I feel like I got run over by a truck today, but in a not-altogether-bad way.

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

Goober Peas posted:

I am both jealous and frightened by the movie selection. I hope there was much liquor, and much popcorn thrown.

We agreed that Xanadu was far better than Can't Stop the Music by virtue of something actually happening in it, even if what was happening was terrible. The Village People have no conflict or struggle to overcome and the movie never really reaches a climax. It's just the story of them getting more famous and everyone's relationships improving.

It also stars a young, still famous Olympian Bruce Jenner as a businessman who gives up his job and immediately switches into the gayest outfit possible to strut down the West Village, immediately before "YMCA" is performed at the actual YMCA with full frontal male nudity.

Mikl
Nov 8, 2009

Vote shit sandwich or the shit sandwich gets it!

Aschlafly posted:

Seriously you're a very good looking dude.

Schmeichy
Apr 22, 2007

2spooky4u

Smellrose

Took the dog for a walk yesterday

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

behold i have tempered and refined thee, but not as silver; as CRAB

Majestic doggo.

Goober Peas
Jun 30, 2007

Check out my 'Vette, bro

chitoryu12 posted:

We agreed that Xanadu was far better than Can't Stop the Music by virtue of something actually happening in it, even if what was happening was terrible. The Village People have no conflict or struggle to overcome and the movie never really reaches a climax. It's just the story of them getting more famous and everyone's relationships improving.

It also stars a young, still famous Olympian Bruce Jenner as a businessman who gives up his job and immediately switches into the gayest outfit possible to strut down the West Village, immediately before "YMCA" is performed at the actual YMCA with full frontal male nudity.

I support full frontal male nudity and can confirm that is the only redeeming part of Can't stop the Music.

Panic Restaurant
Jul 19, 2006

:retrogames: :3: :retrogames:

Pork Pro
A bumper crop of good dogs on this page! :3:

(Took me a while to get a picture that didn’t evoke a sack of lumpy potatoes yesterday)

Zipperelli.
Apr 3, 2011

Nap Ghost

Aschlafly posted:

I want your quads like I've never wanted anything else. Good LORD :stwoon: how???

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

This 📆 post brought to you by RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS👥.
RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS 👥 - It's for your phone📲TM™ #ad📢

I’m going to say sissy squats

Duzzy Funlop
Jan 13, 2010

Hi there, would you like to try some spicy products?

I feel like I owe the thread a selfie after complaining about a breakup several months ago. Never let that inside-voice that tells you you're not worth it convince you of anything, you're the loving star-player of your own brand. As often as you may think that extranous factors could impact your life, make sure to just tell those factors to straight-up gently caress off, because you're the master of your fate and the captain of your soul. You've taken a hit to your health? Tell that poo poo to gently caress off and improve your health in some other aspect. Your career has taken a hit? Tell that poo poo to gently caress off by adding more knowledge and certifications to your toolbox. A member of your family is suffering from a terminal disease? Tell fate to gently caress right off by supporting that member and letting them know you love them, because there is no sickness known to human kind that can make a mark on history as long as you keep faith with the afflicted and make sure they know they are loved throughout their ordeal.

Sorry for the rant, here's that selfie on my balcony:

Apologies for not rocking buff chest hair like FhqwYEGODS or whatever, I still find myself in a bit of a shy position these days

To compensate for my E/N rantings, please find enclosed pictures of the chili forest that I took a picture in on my tiny balcony:

Also, I've named all of the chilis I've brought up from a seed, and I earlier decided to put the tallest of my lemon-drop strain chilis into a proper pot while saying hi to the Korean friend of mine i had named it after, I fully allow for the message being completely broken in translation:

You're all a bunch of cute-as-hell goons, thanks for having me. :shobon:

/edit:
Since I looked through my activity in this thread to figure out whether I had previously posted a selfie:
Dear Birbmod, sorry for posting an inline pic of my mangled post-surgery leg, I hadn't thought it looked as gnarly as it was at the time, mostly because...well...it was attached to me <3

Duzzy Funlop has a new favorite as of 18:43 on Mar 31, 2019

Goober Peas
Jun 30, 2007

Check out my 'Vette, bro

Aschlafly posted:

The thing that is difficult for me is, not only are you a good person on the outside you're pretty swell on the inside too.

I need a boyfriend like you!

Count Thrashula
Jun 1, 2003

Death is nothing compared to vindication.
Buglord
Aschafly how much do I have to pay you to teach me how to get quads like that? Honest question

Dixville
Nov 4, 2008

I don't think!
Ham Wrangler
I guess I could actually post a self-selfie of myself but that would be too simple wouldn't it?

Apparently not! Enjoying the outdoors before it gets into the desert summer temperatures. I'm in a kiddie pool. I love my new hat. I give 0 fucks y'all :slick:

Edit silly phone text screwery

Dixville
Nov 4, 2008

I don't think!
Ham Wrangler
Woah I honestly didn't even know you guys were talking about sun hats on this very page, how awesome. My plan was to post then read. Which, in most threads, would be really stupid, but here I figure it ain't as horrible, right?

Edit to avoid t-t-triple posting

Duzzy Funlop posted:

Never let that inside-voice that tells you you're not worth it convince you of anything, you're the loving star-player of your own brand. As often as you may think that extranous factors could impact your life, make sure to just tell those factors to straight-up gently caress off, because you're the master of your fate and the captain of your soul. You've taken a hit to your health? Tell that poo poo to gently caress off and improve your health in some other aspect. Your career has taken a hit? Tell that poo poo to gently caress off by adding more knowledge and certifications to your toolbox. A member of your family is suffering from a terminal disease? Tell fate to gently caress right off by supporting that member and letting them know you love them, because there is no sickness known to human kind that can make a mark on history as long as you keep faith with the afflicted and make sure they know they are loved throughout their ordeal.

This is so great, I love that you put this out there with no bullshit, no super fancy words, just the real feelings and the reality of human life. I'm having the same realization as I sit back and work on retooling my whole career after burning out hardcore on my job. For the second time in the last year (different job this time!). Thanks for this. It meant a lot to me to read with what I'm going through right now.
I also like your chili forest 🌶

Dixville has a new favorite as of 23:17 on Mar 31, 2019

Animale
Sep 30, 2009
Checked out a new bar last night.

Luff to annoy the fluff.

10 Beers
May 21, 2005

Shit! I didn't bring a knife.

chitoryu12 posted:

What kind of scotch?

Teagan
Sep 20, 2002

Out here, everything hurts.

10 Beers posted:

What kind of scotch?

Yeah, what he said

10 Beers
May 21, 2005

Shit! I didn't bring a knife.

Teagan posted:

Yeah, what he said

I mean, it's gotta be an Islay, right? Right?!

Schmeichy
Apr 22, 2007

2spooky4u

Smellrose

Animale posted:

Luff to annoy the fluff.

That's a great shirt

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

behold i have tempered and refined thee, but not as silver; as CRAB

Animale posted:

Your shirt is baller as gently caress.

Goober Peas
Jun 30, 2007

Check out my 'Vette, bro

LingcodKilla posted:

Um, yours is baller too, mister

Teagan
Sep 20, 2002

Out here, everything hurts.

10 Beers posted:

I mean, it's gotta be an Islay, right? Right?!

I would almost bet, but could I be hopeful that it is Speyside?

Count Thrashula
Jun 1, 2003

Death is nothing compared to vindication.
Buglord
Islays are the best in my very humblest of opinions

CeramicPig
Oct 9, 2012
I wanna go drinking with all y’all. You look like a hoot

Queen Combat
Dec 29, 2017

Lipstick Apathy

LingcodKilla posted:

Goober Peas posted:

Um, yours is baller too, mister