Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Wirth1000
May 12, 2010

#essereFerrari
Apparently Huski Chocolate isn't even available in stores yet. What kind of scam is Zak running now with his Swedish co-conspirators?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

wicka
Jun 28, 2007

Wirth1000 posted:

Huski Chocolate is a lifestyle, not only a product. It’s about adventure & expedition. Living life to the fullest. It’s a perfect recovery drink after training, because of the healthy carbohydrate and protein content, easy to digest and perfect for replenishing tired muscles. Last but not least, its also drat delicious. Shake well and serve ice cold.

Thanks

Powershift
Nov 23, 2009

Bring Kimi back as Leclerc's teammate TIA

Thanks Ants
May 21, 2004

#essereFerrari

:agreed:

Neodoomium
Jun 20, 2001

You are now hearing this
noise in your head.

Kimi's doing a fine job with that Alfa. Either he's really dragging it above its level or GIO really sucks.

Thanks Ants
May 21, 2004

#essereFerrari

It's both

lofi
Apr 2, 2018

Huh, I was only going to watch a couple of races to confirm f1 still sucked then not bother, but this race was good? Well gently caress, now I have to keep going I guess.

Do I count as tifosi if 1/3 my love is fueled by vettel-salt? (1/3 from matte paintjob)

Powershift
Nov 23, 2009

#MissionFinWOW

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Bring Alonso Back to Ferrari

#kimoa

Khablam
Mar 29, 2012

Kimi is still good on his day. I wonder if those will happen more often now he's not being asked to play a moving roadblock for a fraudulent pissbaby doing a Chernobyl roleplay.

lofi
Apr 2, 2018

Bring anyone else in, move vettel to test driver, make him do one lap each FP. With an open mike.

Tsaedje
May 11, 2007

BRAWNY BUTTONS 4 LYFE
Vettel back to Red Bull for maximum salt

wicka
Jun 28, 2007

Powershift posted:

Bring Kimi back as Leclerc's teammate TIA

Mission Finn Now

GramCracker
Oct 8, 2005

beauty by stroll

DoctorGonzo posted:

Bring Alonso Back to Ferrari

#kimoa

MissionKimoa

Btw, gonzo, how’s post-Failrarri sex with the ex today, extra salty from all the Tifosi tears?

lofi
Apr 2, 2018

Tsaedje posted:

Vettel back to Red Bull for maximum salt

Well, I guess they're going to be needing a new driver pretty soon.

Thanks Ants
May 21, 2004

#essereFerrari

I got a couple of pizzas last night from a place with Ferrari flags hanging up inside and they were so happy :unsmith:

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

GramCracker posted:

MissionKimoa

Btw, gonzo, how’s post-Failrarri sex with the ex today, extra salty from all the Tifosi tears?

Actually it was good. I rejected the whisky.
Now im alone thinking about poor decisiones, broken engines and tóxic relationships

#missionbinnow

Wirth1000
May 12, 2010

#essereFerrari

DoctorGonzo posted:

Now im alone thinking about poor decisiones, broken engines and tóxic relationships

#missionbinnow

#missionwino

Powershift
Nov 23, 2009

I just tripped over the coffee table

#MissionShinOww

Literally Lewis Hamilton
Feb 22, 2005

Hi

Failrarri lmao

Tsaedje
May 11, 2007

BRAWNY BUTTONS 4 LYFE
To be honest, in spite of the result today, Ferrari shouldn't feel too down. They've got a quicker car in race trim than the Merc and the Merc is still struggling with softer compound tyres.

They've also finally got a good driver for the first time since Alonso left for McLaren.

Speaking of McLaren, they actually looked best of the rest today. If Sainz hadn't had the typical result of being near Max Verstappen on the track he actually had a good shout of honestly competing for 5th. Norris did well to get himself into 6th despite by his own admission still being a bit tentative on track.

Powershift
Nov 23, 2009

DoctorGonzo posted:

#missionbinnow

Your mother sounds like a wonderful lady

#MissionKinPlow

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Tsaedje posted:

To be honest, in spite of the result today, Ferrari shouldn't feel too down. They've got a quicker car in race trim than the Merc and the Merc is still struggling with softer compound tyres.

They've also finally got a good driver for the first time since Alonso left for McLaren.

Speaking of McLaren, they actually looked best of the rest today. If Sainz hadn't had the typical result of being near Max Verstappen on the track he actually had a good shout of honestly competing for 5th. Norris did well to get himself into 6th despite by his own admission still being a bit tentative on track.

They have a serious engine problem and Vettel loving sucks. They are in an awful place at the moment getting beated by a frog faced gently caress driving a Honda

wicka
Jun 28, 2007

Gonna melt down real hard when the Woking Boys are back on the podium. It's coming

Powershift
Nov 23, 2009

I've invented a new drink. Bombay Saphirre and milk

#MissionGinCow

Wirth1000
May 12, 2010

#essereFerrari

Big Huski Boi posted:

Gonna melt down real hard when the Woking Boys are back on the podium. It's coming

Seriously, yeah. What a turn-around. All they had to do was get rid of Alonso and everything fell into place in terms of morale, outlook, and even on-track performance. Sainz is an overrated hack but Norris is really excelling.

Wirth1000
May 12, 2010

#essereFerrari
https://twitter.com/SkySportsF1/status/1112415449537482752

Thanks Ants
May 21, 2004

#essereFerrari

I can feel a Norris podium in China and I’m ready for it :awesome:

Wirth1000
May 12, 2010

#essereFerrari
They need to drop Sainz and do a line-up of Norris and Russell. Holy gently caress that would own so fuckling HARD!!!!!

wicka
Jun 28, 2007

I'm really excited for this kid and I hope he lets other people poo poo in his toilets

MustardFacial
Jun 20, 2011
George Russel's
Official Something Awful Account
Lifelong Tory Voter
Chilly Sainz is cool and good :argh:

Wirth1000
May 12, 2010

#essereFerrari

MustardFacial posted:

Chilly Sainz is cool and good :argh:

He's not bad.

But he isn't even a fraction of the hype around him.

Wirth1000
May 12, 2010

#essereFerrari
Alonso is the mamma racoon that ripped open the garbage bag and now her babies (sainz) is coming along to eat the scraps. That's all it is.

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
where was i when sainz had hype?

anyways im still sad for sha and i hope he can win this season and continues to clown vettel

Wirth1000
May 12, 2010

#essereFerrari

DoctorGonzo posted:

where was i when sainz had hype?

anyways im still sad for sha and i hope he can win this season and continues to clown vettel

Probably trapped in a mine.

wicka
Jun 28, 2007

Raccoons are cute

You Am I
May 20, 2001

Me @ your poasting

gently caress the loving French for not being about to build a loving power unit loving properly gently caress.

Are Dan :smith:

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Ferrari is italian

Powershift
Nov 23, 2009

DoctorGonzo posted:

Ferrari is italian

shocking if true

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU