Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

wicka
Jun 28, 2007

It's gonna own when McLaren wins another title before Ferrari

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

F1DriverQuidenBerg
Jan 19, 2014

Big Huski Boi posted:

It's gonna own when McLaren wins another title before Ferrari

Yeah uhh Ferrari is gonna win this year. LeClerc will triumph against the adversity that is driving for the Scuderia.

Literally Lewis Hamilton
Feb 22, 2005

1500quidpoocati posted:

Yeah uhh Ferrari is gonna win this year. LeClerc will triumph against the adversity that is driving for the Scuderia.

🤔 I don’t think the math checks out

wicka
Jun 28, 2007

1500quidpoocati posted:

That's McLaren, we count that

Rhopunzel
Jan 6, 2006

Stroll together, win together
Stroll driver of the day

MustardFacial
Jun 20, 2011
George Russel's
Official Something Awful Account
Lifelong Tory Voter

1500quidpoocati posted:

Ferrari will do what they always do, show up with the fastest car on track and then bottle it with a lovely strategy or unreliability or Vettel getting nervous and forgetting how to drive.

In fact, gently caress it:

:toxx: probe me for a week everytime Ferrari shows up with the fastest car, but then doesn't give up the win because of bad strategy or unreliability or Vettel gets nervous and forgets how to drive.

[Edit] multiple edits to fix mobile autocorrect madness.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

colachute
Mar 15, 2015

freeranger posted:

Just seen the results.... Lolrrari

you're missing like 95% of the story if all you look at is the results

and that 95% is a really, really entertaining story

MazeOfTzeentch
May 2, 2009

rip miso beno

:rip:

Powershift
Nov 23, 2009

yeah, rip

Wirth1000
May 12, 2010

#essereFerrari

Big Huski Boi posted:

Raccoons are cute

GramCracker
Oct 8, 2005

beauty by stroll

MustardFacial posted:

Chilly Sainz is cool and good :argh:

Are Chili fuckin owns

Wirth1000
May 12, 2010

#essereFerrari
Something we can all agree on even though most of us probably wanted Leclerc to win: this was a drat good loving race and it yet again just highlights how lovely Albert Park is.

MazeOfTzeentch
May 2, 2009

rip miso beno

Wirth1000 posted:

Something we can all agree on even though most of us probably wanted Leclerc to win: this was a drat good loving race and it yet again just highlights how lovely Albert Park is.

:agreed:

put the Aussie GP at The Bend

Carth Dookie
Jan 28, 2013

I just caught the replay. Why didn't someone PM me and warn me about poor chuck?

:smithicide:

Dubs
Mar 6, 2007

Stroll Own Zone.
Disregard Stroll outside zone.
Sainz would have podiumed today if not for max

Powershift
Nov 23, 2009

Dubs posted:

Sainz would have podiumed today if not for max

Lance would have podiumed if not for Charles, Max, Sebastian, Lando, Kimi, Pierre, Alexander, Sergio, Antonio, Danil, and Kevin

Rev. Dr. Moses P. Lester
Oct 3, 2000
I'm sad that we probably won't ever get the details on why the Renaults blew up like that. Cause that's a loving spectacular coincidence there, both cars going out within a couple seconds of each other at the same turn on the same lap in the same race.

F1DriverQuidenBerg
Jan 19, 2014

Rev. Dr. Moses P. Lester posted:

I'm sad that we probably won't ever get the details on why the Renaults blew up like that. Cause that's a loving spectacular coincidence there, both cars going out within a couple seconds of each other at the same turn on the same lap in the same race.

Hulkenberg’s was definitely mechanical. You could see bits of poo poo flying out of the exhaust.

Dubs
Mar 6, 2007

Stroll Own Zone.
Disregard Stroll outside zone.

Powershift posted:

Lance would have podiumed if not for Lance

ImplicitAssembler
Jan 24, 2013

Argh...at least Hulkenberg is still ahead of Ricciardo.

Chiwie
Oct 21, 2010

DROP YOUR COAT AND GRAB YOUR TOES, I'LL SHOW YOU WHERE THE WILD GOOSE GOES!!!!

MazeOfTzeentch posted:

:agreed:

put the Aussie GP at The Bend

At Bathurst. Keep the track as is. :getin:

Pirate Radar
Apr 18, 2008

You're not my Ruthie!
You're not my Debbie!
You're not my Sherry!
Apparently Dan’s engine failure was electrical compared to Hulk’s where the engine just grenaded?

Halo14
Sep 11, 2001
Vettel "Ambition well ahead of adhesion"

Thanks Ants
May 21, 2004

#essereFerrari

Rev. Dr. Moses P. Lester posted:

The software license for the 'don't blow the engine up' module expired

Neodoomium
Jun 20, 2001

You are now hearing this
noise in your head.

I just thought about how bad of a job Lance Stroll did racing this week again

NO LISTEN TO ME
Jan 3, 2009

「プリスティンビート」
「Pristine Beat」
Lance Stroll continues to be the most stereotypical rich boy name ever

Powershift
Nov 23, 2009

Lance stroll was the guy in the red car, right?

https://i.imgur.com/dTnX2GL.mp4
https://i.imgur.com/FsM2ZZG.mp4

Powershift fucked around with this message at 07:59 on Apr 1, 2019

NtotheTC
Dec 31, 2007

Dumping on Vettel and Stroll is great, wholesome fun for everyone but let's be responsible and really highlight just how bad Gasly is.

4 points after 2 races. 4. Barring a safety car Verstappen would have been on the podium twice.

Full Collapse
Dec 4, 2002

Sebastiean BuemiVettel

It's like a strange inverse.

Rhopunzel
Jan 6, 2006

Stroll together, win together

Neodoomium posted:

I just thought about how great of a job Lance Stroll did racing this week again

LochNessMonster
Feb 3, 2005

I need about three fitty

NtotheTC posted:

Dumping on Vettel and Stroll is great, wholesome fun for everyone but let's be responsible and really highlight just how bad Gasly is.

4 points after 2 races. 4. Barring a safety car Verstappen would have been on the podium twice.

I’m wondering if he’d be able to outrace Stroll in the same car at this point.

Swap with Kvyat before June?

track day bro!
Feb 17, 2005

#essereFerrari
Grimey Drawer

POCKET CHOMP posted:

Super shameful that the cheating British teams somehow sabotaged Ferrari this weekend because they couldn't handle scud domination. Especially heartbreaking that they cost Charles his first win. Well, anyway, this doesn't change my opinion that F1 is an insanely lovely and bad sport. And also Ferrari still owns, Charles owns, and Sky please stop pronouncing his name wrong. Thanks. #ForzaFerrari #ChuckyClub

I didn't watcht he race but I can at least say that the australian driver is dogshit much like the country of australia

Khablam
Mar 29, 2012

In the pre-race build up, Horner didn't even bother to name-check Gasly, or even say "drivers".
He's much more "we'll see" when actually interviewed about it, but that's pretty telling in my mind.

Khablam
Mar 29, 2012

track day bro! posted:

I didn't watcht he race but I can at least say that the australian driver is dogshit much like the country of australia
Once again the Bogan decided to ram his team-mate from behind instead of try to pass somewhere else.
His fans are still looking into ways to blame Max for it.

track day bro!
Feb 17, 2005

#essereFerrari
Grimey Drawer

Khablam posted:

Once again the Bogan decided to ram his team-mate from behind instead of try to pass somewhere else.
His fans are still looking into ways to blame Max for it.

I'm a Max fan now, I love big Max. Max ftw

Pirate Radar
Apr 18, 2008

You're not my Ruthie!
You're not my Debbie!
You're not my Sherry!

track day bro! posted:

Honda is good now and with a good Honda engine behind Max—not a bad Renault engine which is poo poo—I expect great things. Consider that last year with a bad engine he had to settle for ruining Vettel’s races. With a good engine behind him this year he could be ruining Hamilton’s races instead!

Theophany
Jul 22, 2014

SUCCHIAMI IL MIO CAZZO DA DIETRO, RANA RAGAZZO

2022 FIA Formula 1 WDC

track day bro! posted:

Have you considered donating to Childline instead of voting him as driver of the day OP?

Thanks Ants
May 21, 2004

#essereFerrari

Tsaedje
May 11, 2007

BRAWNY BUTTONS 4 LYFE
rear end

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Literally Lewis Hamilton
Feb 22, 2005

Big Kev owns, how Romain is still in the sport is a mystery