Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Apocalypse?
This poll is closed.
conquest 212 19.26%
war 244 22.16%
famine 353 32.06%
death 292 26.52%
Total: 733 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

more like Joe Bitch

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Emmideer
Oct 20, 2011

Lovely night, no?
Grimey Drawer

reignofevil posted:

Uhh last time I unplugged the universe and plugged it back in we somehow accidentally lost all our save files from the Jeb presidency just fyi

Can we save splice so Jeb declares trump illegitimate?

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

joe biden and tom carpet driving around in a miami vice car

jemand
Sep 19, 2018

RandomBlue posted:

I'm just a touchy feely person, except only with ladies.

Scary!
Oct 22, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

terump

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

the composition on this photo is loving incredible

animist
Aug 28, 2018

pillsburysoldier posted:

heh I never understood this forums jokes

Turn on your monitor

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

SKULL.GIF posted:

so a fun thing that I learned while doing some IK cleanup and maintenance is that the CSPAM tronkl threads have averaged 90-110 pages a day going back two years and is remarkably consistent at doing so

gotta hit those quotas

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

smarxist posted:

remember when we were worried that 2018 was some impossibly high pinnacle of surreal comedy and 2019 had to be downhill and then Trump started the new year with
https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1080088373451206656

poo poo the entire yang candidacy is already a funnier possibility than i could have ever predicted and we're just starting this ride

TRUPM!

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

TRUJP

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

Another Trump thread, good thing I came prepared with this bucket of pee pee and doo doo

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

I'm going to be needing mushrooms like tomorrow

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

SKULL.GIF posted:

so a fun thing that I learned while doing some IK cleanup and maintenance is that the CSPAM tronkl threads have averaged 90-110 pages a day going back two years and is remarkably consistent at doing so

i dunno seems like a lot of effort and a lot of work have you considered just getting drunk and probating entire pages of people?

jemand
Sep 19, 2018

reignofevil posted:

Uhh last time I unplugged the universe and plugged it back in we somehow accidentally lost all our save files from the Jeb presidency just fyi

Probably for the best tbh.

neutral milf hotel
Oct 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

is this bird a sandwich?

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

lol robert smith just wants to be back home

https://twitter.com/_hidingwithboys/status/1112290940381736960

Emmideer
Oct 20, 2011

Lovely night, no?
Grimey Drawer
TRUMP
RUMP
UMP
MP
P

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

neutral milf hotel posted:

is this bird a sandwich?

Gross

Waffle House
Oct 27, 2004

You follow the path
fitting into an infinite pattern.

Yours to manipulate, to destroy and rebuild.

Now, in the quantum moment
before the closure
when all become one.

One moment left.
One point of space and time.

I know who you are.

You are Destiny.

I keep tryina cheat at golf but I'm dummy thicc and the clap of my rear end keeps alertin' literally everyone I play with

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008

Jon Joe posted:

Can we save splice so Jeb declares trump illegitimate?

The best I can do is a warm kiss. I'm sorry we havent finished decompiling the binary files this is a very learn as you go project it's a miracle we even found the switch to activate Trump Doctor Flag Sex

animist
Aug 28, 2018

neutral milf hotel posted:

is this bird a sandwich?

that bird is a tube of gogurt

jemand
Sep 19, 2018

reignofevil posted:

From each according to his intoxication to each according to his depressive anxiety

insomnia gets in here somehow

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

remember when barbara bush threw the primaries for trump so he jumped out at her like the man behind winkies and she had a heart attack and died

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
I was basically the Chicago PD of IK's except i just gunned down everyone instead of being racist. i am proud of my achivements

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

cumshitter posted:

i dunno seems like a lot of effort and a lot of work have you considered just getting drunk and probating entire pages of people?

That's my secret, Cap

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:
robert smith did a bunch of heroin and came out the other side extremely rich and alive and he just wants to be left alone to live an extremely suburban english life and do music

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

Al! posted:

robert smith did a bunch of heroin and came out the other side extremely rich and alive and he just wants to be left alone to live an extremely suburban english life and do music

i respect this

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
also lol that skull dot gif doesn't even wnna be IK but he is the designated driver for c-spam forever lmao

werlcome to hell buddy. also pull over at the next gas station i wanna get one of those starbucks cold brews

cargo cult
Aug 28, 2008

by Reene
gropey joe is going to stay relevant for like another seven months somehow and drag whats left of the party brand down with him

animist
Aug 28, 2018
had brunch today with people who referred to trenphllght as Cheeto Mussolini and told me they were worried Bernie wouldn't get anything done in office because he couldn't compromise enough

ppppppphhhhhljlhogftrunk

jemand
Sep 19, 2018

cumshitter posted:

This kills the thread.

But, trupsm president so what do I even care.

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

Al! posted:

tale as old as time

Emmideer
Oct 20, 2011

Lovely night, no?
Grimey Drawer

cargo cult posted:

gropey joe is going to stay relevant for like another seven months somehow and drag whats left of the party brand down with him

No I’m pretty sure those to the left of the party brand will remain untouched by the terrible touchers of Biden

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008
Has anyone considered that even getting nothing done would probably be a marked improvement over doing everything wrong intentionally

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

Al! posted:

jes in the hampsteads bein a synthlad an windin his neighbors tae gently caress up

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer
trump

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

reignofevil posted:

Has anyone considered that even getting nothing done would probably be a marked improvement over doing everything wrong intentionally

President Obama apologist has logged on

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

cumshitter posted:

also lol that skull dot gif doesn't even wnna be IK but he is the designated driver for c-spam forever lmao

werlcome to hell buddy. also pull over at the next gas station i wanna get one of those starbucks cold brews

these things have like 1200 calories

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown

smarxist posted:

remember when we were worried that 2018 was some impossibly high pinnacle of surreal comedy and 2019 had to be downhill and then Trump started the new year with
https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1080088373451206656

sorry i only remember sailor