Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Apocalypse?
This poll is closed.
conquest 212 19.26%
war 244 22.16%
famine 353 32.06%
death 292 26.52%
Total: 733 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

Hillary 2020 posted:

Was he molesting the car at the time?

his hands were in the tailpipe

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
my idiot straight son: I'm love and I'm getting married.

to a woman?

Yes, to a woman dad. You've met her and you like her.

theres a reason i didn't name you cumshitter the IVth.

A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

cumshitter junior stealing pelosi from cumshitter is some hardcore cuckery

Star Phlatulence
Jan 14, 2006

by Cyrano4747
Bleak Gremlin

he's absolutely correct

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

slowly watching through DS9 for the first time and it's kind of hosed up the doctor is SpaceBiden

Avirosb
Nov 21, 2016

Everyone makes pisstakes
Now everybody down at McConnellzzz
Rather have a McDonnellzzz
And now they hitting the bottle
And everybody soooooooooo

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
me and Pelosi aren't serious. i only asked her to prom, which i didn't get to attend at 18 but wanted to as a 48 year old, to show up those prissy bitch Bushs on the cheerleading team

they were very jealous. also technically everything Pelosi did to me on the limo ride to prom was statutory rape because of the age difference

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

Strepitoso. Vedete? Una meraviglia.

Nichael posted:

slowly watching through DS9 for the first time and it's kind of hosed up the doctor is SpaceBiden

he is annoyingly horned up a lot

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
i mean it was all great. Nancy, i call her Nans, Nans jerked me like my dick was the House gavel

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Consummate Professional posted:

he is annoyingly horned up a lot

I'm on the episode where his hologram real sex doll of Dax shows up and the crew is just kind of like :shrug:

Star Phlatulence
Jan 14, 2006

by Cyrano4747
Bleak Gremlin
🎵 yon cumshitter
#1 @ fuckin guys 🎵

cargo cult
Aug 28, 2008

by Reene

Gripweed posted:

Biden's only hope is to just barrel through it, quietly issue the occasional "I'm sorry she remembers it that way" non-apology, and hope that as a rich white man he won't suffer any consequences for his actions.
so you're saying he'll be fine

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
why do i still have custody rights to my moron son who i hate? i swear to god, my ex-wife only gave me every other weekend visitation just to punish me

hes twenty loving eight years old. i just get so angry every time i see him going down the water slide when its my weekend. you ruined my life. stop smiling like a moron all the time. why do i still have visitation rights?????

420 Gank Mid
Dec 26, 2008

WARNING: This poster is a huge bitch!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=daOH-pTd_nk

Flooger
Dec 26, 2004

Tunk

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

cumshitter posted:

why do i still have custody rights to my moron son who i hate? i swear to god, my ex-wife only gave me every other weekend visitation just to punish me

hes twenty loving eight years old. i just get so angry every time i see him going down the water slide when its my weekend. you ruined my life. stop smiling like a moron all the time. why do i still have visitation rights?????

mr huckabee sir stop telling me about ur son this is an arbys no we dont sell hot dogs sir or "fire dogs" or "dogs on fire" sir

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
me, throwing my hands up in the air very larry davidly: i thought this men's rights meeting was gonna be way gayer. im out!

have fun not jerking each other off, weirdos!

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

cumshitter posted:

me, throwing my hands up in the air very larry davidly: i thought this men's rights meeting was gonna be way gayer. im out!

have fun not jerking each other off, weirdos!

i'd watch the hell out of cum your enthusiasm

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
*i slam the door shut on my way out*

MRA dude: who was that queen? he was fierce

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

smarxist posted:

*Biden tastes the corner of a manilla envelope found in the Trump oval office* .... crimes....

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

*tastes da oval office mmm pisss*

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
i'm an erectile politician

Solarin
Nov 15, 2007

.... grimes..

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
america was ready for a black president, but it will never be ready for a President who Fucks

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
A-HYUCK!

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon

I saw it at a concert yesterday, the guy from goblin and his band were playing the movies music live

Solarin
Nov 15, 2007

smarxist posted:

america was not ready for a black president, but it will always be ready for a President who Fucks kids

MadJackal
Apr 30, 2004

Lowtax’s spine is like an inverse ATM where it devours $20s all day erry day.

Personally I’d just neglect the spine and spend those Jacksons on blackjack and hookers.

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:
wip

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon

Its pretty

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
me, at the MRA meeting: and my ex-wife is actually trying to up my visitation rights so ihave my moron child 4 days a week

MRA guy: You're telling me you have more time with your son and you tricked your ex into wanting to give you more?

me: yeah i know its loving awful i hate him

A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

:pcgaming:

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon
Tehno

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon
gently caress daylights savibc

baw
Nov 5, 2008

RESIDENT: LAISSEZ FAIR-SNEZHNEVSKY INSTITUTE FOR FORENSIC PSYCHIATRY
biden probably keeps delaying his announcement because he hasnt secured the important donors because they know that him being a creepy turdboy is a big liability and inshallah this story coming out is going to make them finally say gently caress that guy he is too risky

A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

baw posted:

biden probably keeps delaying his announcement because he hasnt secured the important donors because they know that him being a creepy turdboy is a big liability and inshallah this story coming out is going to make them finally say gently caress that guy he is too risky

that would be really loving funny

but not as funny as him declaring and then crashing and burning

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Solarin
Nov 15, 2007

half life 2 was a good game