Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Apocalypse?
This poll is closed.
conquest 212 19.26%
war 244 22.16%
famine 353 32.06%
death 292 26.52%
Total: 733 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

Lol the media keeps pushing these trash dems that disintegrate instantly. They'll push hillary before they give bernie any coverage. It'll be the convention and bernie will have all the delegates and the media will run stories about john kerry's ascendant campaign.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

2DCAT
Jun 25, 2015

pissssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssss sssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssss

Gravy Boat 2k

Good soup! posted:

Not only that but it's pouring rain and nobody calls an ambulance, they ask him to accept Jesus Christ as his savior, and he says "yes" while all the good christians rejoice and a man bleeds to death in the middle of a road lol

They were sending thoughts and prayers though, so basically the same thing?

Avirosb
Nov 21, 2016

Everyone makes pisstakes
The media loves flawed candidates for some reason :thunk:

2DCAT
Jun 25, 2015

pissssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssss sssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssss

Gravy Boat 2k

Hatebag posted:

Lol the media keeps pushing these trash dems that disintegrate instantly. They'll push hillary before they give bernie any coverage. It'll be the convention and bernie will have all the delegates and the media will run stories about john kerry's ascendant campaign.

Looking more and more like we're going to be doomed with the cop

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

Hatebag posted:

Can't wait for CNN breathlessly talking about who's switching between #2 and #3 on all the polls while Bernie is #1 in all of them

pushpins
Sep 11, 2006

Title text (optional; no images are allowed, only text)
Biden faces accusations as video surfaces of his hands being placed on "non-traditional" parts of adolescent girls. Bernie yet to release statement. New Russia Collusion?

Destroy My Sweater
Jul 24, 2009

Joementum posted:

TRUMP: former hero, Bob Mueller, no longer exists!

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1112687993528217602

lmao it's real

Agean90
Jun 28, 2008

2DCAT posted:

Looking more and more like we're going to be doomed with the cop

her and Biden will destroy each other's campaign

Jon Carbuncle
Sep 21, 2002

Soiled Meat

FAR EAST STRATEGY: NONE

pushpins
Sep 11, 2006

WampaLord posted:

Can't wait for CNN breathlessly talking about who's switching between #2 and #3 on all the polls while Bernie is #1 in all of them

CNN Opinion: 2nd place the new first? Why Biden is smart to avoid the top spot as accusation of Russian influence grow.

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

That's so Trump

Put the work onto others, and then either take credit for its success or poo poo on them endlessly if it fails. It's a great litmus test for a person's stupidity if you fall for it.

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:
senator bareasso

C-Euro
Mar 20, 2010

:science:
Soiled Meat

Bethamphetamine posted:

God is not Dead

either 1 2 or 3 or 4

Oh yeah I saw one of those listed on Netflix or whatever.

2DCAT
Jun 25, 2015

Gravy Boat 2k
Bad news for Bernie! Only 49% of democrats plan to vote for Bernie in the primaries, while the remaining 51% plan to vote for other Democratic candidates.

CheeseSpawn
Sep 15, 2004
Doctor Rope

Look Trump has TOP men on the issue. TOP men.

punished milkman
Dec 5, 2018

would have won

the power of this euphemism is too great

William Bear
Oct 26, 2012

"That's what they all say!"
Is this the first time he's ever commented on this? Lol.

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1112702018383212544?s=19

SMILLENNIALSMILLEN
Jun 26, 2009

helta posted:

A couple hours left in the sandwich polls. The "Fat Four" round will be begin immediately after.

https://twitter.com/helta5

How come shredded wheat isn't in

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

William Bear posted:

Is this the first time he's ever commented on this? Lol.

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1112702018383212544?s=19

ah, so that's what was on fox and friends today

helta
Jun 16, 2018

going back to my roots

SMILLENNIALSMILLEN posted:

How come shredded wheat isn't in

You didn't add it, sheesh.

pushpins
Sep 11, 2006

CSPAM (ridiculous)

2DCAT
Jun 25, 2015

Gravy Boat 2k

pushpins posted:

CSPAM (ridiculous)

C-Euro
Mar 20, 2010

:science:
Soiled Meat

quote:

Some suspect Trump didn’t fully think through his strategy before announcing on Tuesday “the Republican Party will soon be known as the party of health care.”

:thunk:

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

$Billions (ridiculous)

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Watching
Bread Liar
Trump’s affectionate, physical style with women comes under scrutiny

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon
whats the Citizenship Question

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Watching
Bread Liar
$Bill Gates

hungry for crepes n shit
Aug 17, 2005

I watched the Motley Crue movie this weekend and one of the very first scenes is Tommy Lee going down on a girl at a party until she squirts all over the place. I figured with the tone set as such they'd make a big deal out of a groupie puking on one band member's filthy crusted dick but that was nowhere to be found :shrug:

RedneckwithGuns
Mar 28, 2007

Up Next:
Fifteen Inches of
SHEER DYNAMITE

Does anyone remember seeing an article/post about some house democrats putting together another opioid prescribing bill? I remember seeing people arguing about it on Twitter last week and I can't find a single mention of it online today.

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

some day i will sell you the secret

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

tmmmu

pathetic little tramp
Dec 12, 2005

by Hillary Clinton's assassins
Fallen Rib

Gripweed posted:

I thought Canada loved hockey?

Women's sports face a lot of hurdles.

- Men's sports leagues seem ubiquitous these days, but they actually took a long time to catch on. Pro football was kind of a joke sport for about 40 years until around 1965 (college was considered better and the usual "BAMA COULD BEAT THE PATRIOTS" that people laugh at nowadays was probably true back then), the NBA didn't really turn a profit until the late 70s, the NHL has actually always kind of had a hard time - it's actually really hard to get people into a league because a big part of getting into a league is team loyalty, which is a lot easier to foment when you're born into it.

- Girls don't take sports as seriously as boys leading to a talent dearth. You have a little boy who has natural athletic ability, he can look at major league baseball or pro football and think "If I keep this poo poo up, I can make 30 million dollars someday" so he works harder. You have a young girl, she's an insanely talented natural athlete, but she's looking at NPF, the professional women's softball league and thinking "well I can probably make more working part time at Home Depot and working my way up".

- Because those men's sports have established that they are kind of the home of those sports, women's sports try to keep themselves separate and treat their sport as a different game, but they are in fact competing. And, for instance, in the case of NPF softball, you're not only competing against the MLB, you're competing against peoples' expectations. Softball is actually pretty different from baseball and when people see they're not just watching Lady Baseball, they're disappointed.

- A good amount of men's games are terrible. I went to see the Dallas Stars play the Blackhawks I think? - and the game was a borefest. I was just happy to be out of there. But I've seen plenty of other hockey games, so I know that just happens sometimes. Women's sports are no different, you can run into a bad game and with the talent dearth and the low attendance, it's more common. Problem is, when someone sees a bad women's game, you think "women's sports suck" because there's not the established "well most games are pretty good" thought.

Anyway, support women's sports. They're cool and good. Being a woman doesn't mean you don't get to be an athlete.

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

Kurtofan posted:

It's what will get you purged by ICE if you answer no in concert with selecting anything but white/caucasian as your race.

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

Kurtofan posted:

they're asking about citizenship status on the census for the first time in an effort to reduce respondance from undocumented communities and thus skew results away from states with large undocumented populations, like California.

The constitution specifically states all "persons" not "citizens" are to be counted

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

Imagine that you are trump and one of your most trusted lieutenants is stephen miller, and another is jkush. Trump looked at (saw) these two fuckin geeks, heard them speak, and was like, "yeah, tell me what to do, fellas." and then other people look at trump and go "wow, v presidential. Let's make him king nazi." I guess what I'm saying is combine a vanilla orange coke, half a tangerine, and bulleit rye in a glass with ice and drink it at 9am on a monday.

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

Mustached Demon
Nov 12, 2016

Rick Scott healthcare plan: old people on Medicare and Medicaid recipients have to pass drug tests administered by his wife's company

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

Hatebag posted:

Imagine that you are trump and one of your most trusted lieutenants is stephen miller, and another is jkush. Trump looked at (saw) these two fuckin geeks, heard them speak, and was like, "yeah, tell me what to do, fellas." and then other people look at trump and go "wow, v presidential. Let's make him king nazi." I guess what I'm saying is combine a vanilla orange coke, half a tangerine, and bulleit rye in a glass with ice and drink it at 9am on a monday.

loyalty is the no. 1 thing to trump.

ironically, piss is no. 2

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018
Women are wonderful animals, they should be making music and writing novels about having a complex relationship with your mother.

helta posted:

A couple hours left in the sandwich polls. The "Fat Four" round will be begin immediately after.

https://twitter.com/helta5

I really think it's gonna be cheeseburger vs Burrito, with Burrito taking the crown

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ShortStack
Jan 16, 2006

tinystax
the underlying message is if you are not a citizen then you are not a person