Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Apocalypse?
This poll is closed.
conquest 212 19.26%
war 244 22.16%
famine 353 32.06%
death 292 26.52%
Total: 733 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene
https://twitter.com/BrandyZadrozny/status/1112720185339858946

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy
all mods r cops

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

UFOTacoMan posted:

Michael Peas

beeto o'rawpotatoes

hobbesmaster
Jan 28, 2008

A Handed Missus posted:

at least he didn't resign when the media found out he wanted to board Iranian ships in international waters

how embarrassing

The tanker war was over 30 years ago.

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

smarxist posted:

imagine trump saying something crazy like "i'm gonna pull out of Syria!!!" and thinking "poo poo i have to resign on principle" instead of "lol sure pal, nobody even listens to you"

World War Mammories
Aug 25, 2006

all these loving succ pieces of poo poo drawing an equivalence between “smelling hair” and “hand on shoulder” are making me genuinely mad

A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

ASenileAnimal
Dec 21, 2017

lol the president dissapeared mueller and also time

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

extremely cursed

William Bear
Oct 26, 2012

"That's what they all say!"

smarxist posted:

imagine trump saying something crazy like "i'm gonna pull out of Syria!!!" and thinking "poo poo i have to resign on principle" instead of "lol sure pal, nobody even listens to you"

Imagine if the Attorney General or FBI Director resigned in protest over Trump's clearly improper order to conduct a federal investigation in Jussie Smollett.

Instead, they did the smart and usual thing for Trump appointees: completely ignore his dumbest orders until he forgets them.

lmao our president isn't really president.

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:
im pretty sure tweaking childrens nipples was considered gross and wrong even in whatever time biden is supposed to be from

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Watching
Bread Liar

ahahahah

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

ASenileAnimal posted:

lol the president dissapeared mueller and also time

time never existed though :confused:

HugeGrossBurrito
Mar 20, 2018

Al! posted:

im pretty sure tweaking childrens nipples was considered gross and wrong even in whatever time biden is supposed to be from

it’s just his style it’s fine

juche avocado
Dec 23, 2009

Lastgirl posted:

"the eighth amendment does not guarantee a painless death"

:staredog:

an actual opinion of the supreme court justice

i made the mistake of reading all of that lmao :suicide:

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:
lmao

juche avocado
Dec 23, 2009

Al! posted:

ah, but when we adopted thec onstitution,

punished milkman
Dec 5, 2018

would have won
Do Biden's Unjust Accusations Signal The End Of Romance?

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

also why are we supposed to act like these old vampire fucks were found perfectly encaced in ice and are merely a newborn foal in this crazy confusing world when they refuse to learn lessons about touching that most children learn in kindergarten

galenanorth
May 19, 2016

World War Mammories posted:

all these loving succ pieces of poo poo drawing an equivalence between “smelling hair” and “hand on shoulder” are making me genuinely mad

"people who live in glass houses of shaking hands should not throw stones of accusations about

" -- boomers

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ

It's one apartment building, Michael. What could it cost, $10?

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

Al! posted:

He is just being physically affectionate!

A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

Al! posted:

delaware is a special place

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Watching
Bread Liar
quick reminder that Biden's a roman catholic so his plotline of being insanely creepy and molesting children is his elemental alignment.

2DCAT
Jun 25, 2015

pissssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssss sssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssss

Gravy Boat 2k

Al! posted:

*checks notes* Washington Post still claims "uneasy"

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

juche avocado posted:

i made the mistake of reading all of that lmao :suicide:

me too, that guy's tumors are among the worst I've ever read

the fact that he'd be choking to death on his own blood while getting the lethal injection and Gorsuch is like "Where does it say that death is supposed to be painless, hmm?"

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

Joementum posted:

It's one apartment building, Michael. What could it cost, $10?

William Bear
Oct 26, 2012

"That's what they all say!"

There's something dystopian, but undeniably very cool, about having to get past a phalanx of huge black Muslim dudes to get into your apartment at Russell Simmons Towers.

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

Crazy Diamond Groper Joe wants the Democrats to have me fondle my nipples in WH! Not true! I'd never fondle my nipples in front of anyone other than Jared! No Collusion! #BorderSecurity

Kilmers Elbow
Jun 15, 2012

imagine the smell of this gigantic rat?

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!
also the fact that Gorsuch compares death by hanging to lethal injection is just :psyduck:

"People didn't get a clean hanging you know, sometimes their necks didn't break clean. So why should it be different for lethal injection, in this day and age?"

what a monster.

2DCAT
Jun 25, 2015

pissssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssss sssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssss

Gravy Boat 2k

Good soup! posted:

Crazy Diamond Groper Joe wants the Democrats to have me fondle my nipples in WH! Not true! I'd never fondle my nipples in front of anyone other than Jared! No Collusion! #BorderSecurity

Trinft trying to make Ivanka jealous again??

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

"it's not cruel if it's negligently cruel" should be the new motto of the us govt

A Big Fuckin Hornet
Nov 1, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo
lol if you still consider republicans human

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
Groyper Joe Biden

juche avocado
Dec 23, 2009

Lastgirl posted:

me too, that guy's tumors are among the worst I've ever read

the fact that he'd be choking to death on his own blood while getting the lethal injection and Gorsuch is like "Where does it say that death is supposed to be painless, hmm?"

:byodood: did you know that painlessness is a luxury not afforded to most victims of capital crimes?? :byodood: i am very jurisprudent

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

smarxist posted:

Groyper Joe Biden

2DCAT
Jun 25, 2015

Gravy Boat 2k

smarxist posted:

Groyper Joe Biden

This will be the scandal that sinks the gyro from the sandwhich tournament

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
everyone focuses on the "cruel and unusual punishment" bit, but fun fact, the 8th amendment also prohibits this: excessive bail shall not be required, nor excessive fines imposed

anyway, the US justice system is hosed

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

juche avocado
Dec 23, 2009

what if joe biden was a gamer