Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Apocalypse?
This poll is closed.
conquest 212 19.26%
war 244 22.16%
famine 353 32.06%
death 292 26.52%
Total: 733 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

It's a little bit juvenile, but it's simple and it's timeless.

We let it be known that Schnorkles, for a snack, eats tiny pieces of shit.

You're picturing it and you're talking about it. That's a win in my book.
just letting everybody know that i here-by renounce all polling and consider it to be junk science

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

Gringostar posted:

especially since there was literally a bomb throwing (mailing) trumper last year

couldn't even get hillary

what a loser

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

somethingawful has finally sparked a friendship that has stood the test of time :kimchi:

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

Schnorkles posted:

just letting everybody know that i here-by renounce all polling and consider it to be junk science

this post is unconstitutional

docbeard
Jul 19, 2011

Reality Winter posted:

I spoke to ralp and he told me baloogan would be unperma'd on tuesday

Good thing time does not exist

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Watching
Bread Liar

Schnorkles posted:

you can't do taht buddy, by posting here you're contractually obligated to post and agree with the polling standards other publications have put forth.

Fireside Nut
Feb 10, 2010

turp

I never paid attention to the official twitter accounts for the Obama admin. Was there this much advertising of bullshit products? trump and pence are always peddling some dumb book or movie

Segata Sanshiro
Sep 10, 2011

we can live for nothing
baby i don't care

lose me like the ocean
feel the motion

:coolfish:

its the plane man.....

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy

Schnorkles posted:

there's no such thing as science, it's a trick. science was invented by bourgeoisie obsessives that stared at the sun for hours on end. real progress came from the workers solving complex problems with simple solutions, like Oliver Heaviside.

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

Schnorkles posted:

Your MCAS is hosed up

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008

Schnorkles posted:

:wow:

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:

Schnorkles posted:

Who are ya

ass cobra
May 28, 2004

by Azathoth

Fireside Nut posted:

I never paid attention to the official twitter accounts for the Obama admin. Was there this much advertising of bullshit products? trump and pence are always peddling some dumb book or movie

idk. maybe for hamilton?

2DCAT
Jun 25, 2015

pissssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssss sssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssss

Gravy Boat 2k

Schnorkles posted:

Just one more poll... For old times friend

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

I'm also excited to announce that I'm taking a new oppurtunity at survey monkey!

Hot Karl Marx
Mar 16, 2009

Politburo regulations about social distancing require to downgrade your Karlmarxing to cold, and sorry about the dnc primaries, please enjoy!

Schnorkles posted:

I'm also excited to announce that I'm taking a new oppurtunity at survey monkey!

Segata Sanshiro
Sep 10, 2011

we can live for nothing
baby i don't care

lose me like the ocean
feel the motion

:coolfish:

schnorkles is the only airplane you can trust

and even then only sorta

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

My bucket list wants me to fly in a P-51 Mustang before I die because for its time it was a very dope plane and I bet it was a pleasure to pilot.

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

Schnorkles posted:

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ

Hot Karl Marx
Mar 16, 2009

Politburo regulations about social distancing require to downgrade your Karlmarxing to cold, and sorry about the dnc primaries, please enjoy!

Bethamphetamine posted:

My bucket list wants me to fly in a P-51 Mustang before I die because for its time it was a very dope plane and I bet it was a pleasure to pilot.

redneck nazgul
Apr 25, 2013

Gringostar posted:

the 40s-70s saw the best (unconstitutional) planes being designed

soviet union kept us honest

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

Bethamphetamine posted:

i wanna steal a learjet

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

Schnorkles posted:

bullshit your love of polls is not "a phase"

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

zegermans posted:

who the gently caress votes for burrito over kebab

lmao burrit:owned:

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cFr1sFARkzo

Calibanibal
Aug 25, 2015

Chessborger vs brito

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

cumshitter posted:

bullshit your love of polls is not "a phase"

april fools you dumb binch

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

Polls polls polls polls polls

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008

This is the president.

Hot Karl Marx
Mar 16, 2009

the soviets/russians have the prettiest jets, but the spitfire (not a jet) is the prettiest of all. all of them, even the clipped winged variants

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

redneck nazgul posted:

soviet union kept us honest

they really did

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

Epic High Five posted:

it's important to not normalize the farcical claim of the white evangelical to being "pro-life" rather than the more accurate "forced-birther", because they are actually suuuuuper on board with all sorts of policies both foreign and domestic that are responsible for millions of deaths a year

:hmmyes:

https://twitter.com/Tess9800/status/1111431519950635012

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

Gringostar posted:

the 40s-70s saw the best (unconstitutional) planes being designed

i used to know a great guy who was a navigator and flight instructor (or w/e the army air corps called them) back in ww2 and left to his own devices he would talk about rad pilots more than rad planes but if you started asking him about planes, goddamn would you hear some stories

his best stories btw were the ones that were clearly building in one direction until the moment his wife walked into the room where he was telling them, at which pt his narrative pivoted hard to avoid upsetting her about his airborne antics even tho they had happened decades prior

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

just sell me a salt lick tia

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

Schnorkles posted:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

2DCAT
Jun 25, 2015

pissssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssss sssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssss

Gravy Boat 2k