Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Apocalypse?
This poll is closed.
conquest 212 19.26%
war 244 22.16%
famine 353 32.06%
death 292 26.52%
Total: 733 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

probably the #1 trump tweet of all time

the tweet that changed the discourse

Business Gorillas posted:

i can't think of a better way to sink biden's candidacy than trump saying that he's right and that biden didn't do anything wrong

Let Joe run! :yooge:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown
https://i.imgur.com/8xMo999.mp4

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy

a helpful bear posted:

oh ok

adm. ray ur on the up and up so i tried to find it in his feed but he's talking a lot about some former atlanta mayor so idk

i hope some1 enlightens me bc killer mike does seem very accepting of ideas without vetting them lol

i might just be crazy or he deleted them. either way, i like km and was mostly concerned that he was just accepting nonsense into his brain

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

Easily top ten ominous tweet

Solarin
Nov 15, 2007

Business Gorillas posted:

i can't think of a better way to sink biden's candidacy than trump saying that he's right and that biden didn't do anything wrong

trumo is very tactile

a helpful bear
Aug 18, 2004

Slippery Tilde

Lastgirl posted:

unrepentant human garbage

also please tweet about biden this week thank you in advance

biden should kis trump on the ghead

a helpful bear
Aug 18, 2004

Slippery Tilde

Admiral Ray posted:

i might just be crazy or he deleted them. either way, i like km and was mostly concerned that he was just accepting nonsense into his brain

same same

everyone keep alert so we keep km safe he's good people if sometimes gets distracted

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown

a helpful bear posted:

biden should kis trump on the ghead

biden's gonna take trump out behind the gym and beat him (off)

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science

fast food workers def need to be paid more if they have to put up with this poo poo

theflyingexecutive
Apr 22, 2007

Durf posted:

tbh arming non whites would be the quickest way towards the gov't banning guns

it’s already illegal for non whites to have guns tho????

the popes toes
Oct 10, 2004

Billions to the Farmers. For you, nothing.

Flavius Aetass
Mar 30, 2011

a helpful bear posted:

oh ok

adm. ray ur on the up and up so i tried to find it in his feed but he's talking a lot about some former atlanta mayor so idk

i hope some1 enlightens me bc killer mike does seem very accepting of ideas without vetting them lol

his heart's in the right place and i've heard him say some good things, but his show that came out recently was pretty embarrassing imo, like junior league michael moore

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown

Durf posted:

tbh arming non whites would be the quickest way towards the gov't banning guns

it's quite literally the reason that california has strict gun control laws

a helpful bear
Aug 18, 2004

Slippery Tilde

Augus posted:

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

Mayor Dave posted:

tbf in the 60s before they got invaded and subverted by crazies the nra was a backer of black gun ownership and they even worked with the naacp to defend minority gun rights

yeah i remember him mentioning that more than once (and is it even true? sounds like the kind of thing chuds would lie about or exaggerate to try and suck people into their cult lol :tinfoil:)

its like he forgot to read up on their their history since then, and somehow missed all NRA related news in his lifetime lol

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
trump. trump! trump? trump; trump: trump" trump' trump` trump~ trump@ trump# trump$ trump% trump^ trump& trump* trump( trump) trump[ trump] trump\ trump| trump< trump> trump/ trump,

Star Phlatulence
Jan 14, 2006

by Cyrano4747
Bleak Gremlin

Admiral Ray posted:

nah he doesnt read the thread

a helpful bear
Aug 18, 2004

Slippery Tilde

Flavius Aetass posted:

his heart's in the right place and i've heard him say some good things, but his show that came out recently was pretty embarrassing imo, like junior league michael moore

this is a good description based on the 2 eps i watched

it was funny af watching him get all depressed he couldn't eat anything bc none of it was black and he kinda touches on something then just get high af when his time is over

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:
our farmers need dollars!!!!!

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

nipples protruding is still a top 3-5 all timer

the new years tweet is probably up in that echelon now

Bearjew
Apr 18, 2017

eonwe posted:

trump. trump! trump? trump; trump: trump" trump' trump` trump~ trump@ trump# trump$ trump% trump^ trump& trump* trump( trump) trump[ trump] trump\ trump| trump< trump> trump/ trump,

tomirp

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:
hey, i wonder if there's a specific reason why the farmers dont have dollars these days

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy

beto sex cramp posted:

nah he doesnt read the thread

eonwe posted:

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

Admiral Ray posted:

either way, i like km and was mostly concerned that he was just accepting nonsense into his brain

:same:

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

of the pre-campaign trumps, I think "I'll keep drinking that garbage" is one the funniest and is the most quotable

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown

Rah! posted:

yeah i remember him mentioning that more than once (and is it even true? sounds like the kind of thing chuds would lie about or exaggerate to try and suck people into their cult lol :tinfoil:)

its like he forgot to read up on their their history since then, and somehow missed all NRA related news in his lifetime lol

it's absolutely true, they even pushed for sensible gun control legislation in the 20s or 30s i don't remember which, and one of the presidents of the organization created a chapter in the south where he lived with the specific goal of teaching the community about using guns for self defense

a helpful bear
Aug 18, 2004

Slippery Tilde
my ideal hangout would be playing mario party with snoop dogg and killer mike after getting high as hell on primo weed and just yelling about luigi (the computer no real person picks him) cheating

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009
Probation
Can't post for 5 hours!

Nichael posted:

of the pre-campaign trumps, I think "I'll keep drinking that garbage" is one the funniest and is the most quotable

Ah, vintage Trump

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown

eonwe posted:

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science

the seateump

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008
Check out past and sex tape!

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

Al! posted:

hey, i wonder if there's a specific reason why the farmers dont have dollars these days

takin a stab here but

agricorp sucking up all the revenue?

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

remember how Mueller was going to save us from Trump? those were the days

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

eonwe posted:

pillsburysoldier
Feb 11, 2008

Yo, peep that shit

https://twitter.com/EoinHiggins_/status/1112873818572374016

help

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

It's a little bit juvenile, but it's simple and it's timeless.

We let it be known that Schnorkles, for a snack, eats tiny pieces of shit.

You're picturing it and you're talking about it. That's a win in my book.

Lastgirl posted:

takin a stab here but

agricorp sucking up all the revenue?

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown

Nichael posted:

i've had enough of this - good night!

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

It's a little bit juvenile, but it's simple and it's timeless.

We let it be known that Schnorkles, for a snack, eats tiny pieces of shit.

You're picturing it and you're talking about it. That's a win in my book.
i'm roasted tonight trump thread, whoo boy

a helpful bear
Aug 18, 2004

Slippery Tilde

Al! posted:

NO MORE IMMIGRANTS i scream as my entire workforce is shoved into camps and i pull the lever for trump 2020

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

Schmoe Cwead posted:

fast food workers def need to be paid more if they have to put up with this poo poo

my friend's wife told me a story about how they were in a wendy's drive through for 45 minutes and she logged onto their website to complain that theri order was wrong. i asked her why she stayed in line when she hadn't even payed yet and she gave me some sunk cost fallacy bullshit