Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
What is YISUN?
Mother
A lie we tell ourselves to have a purpose
Bliss
A paradox with no solution
Father
A strong female protagonist
The weakest thing there is and the smallest crawling thing
Creator
Everything in this miserable and hellish existence
A solution with no paradoxes
View Results

Motherfucker
Jul 16, 2011

I certainly dont have deep-seated issues involving birthdays.

Ashcans posted:

Oh yea, that would make sense - he may have been the unremarkable failure, so he didn't get to feature in her writing.

Which is a drat good microcosm of the value of obedience and servitude.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Grand Prize Winner
Feb 19, 2007

Benagain posted:

Turns out that once you've meditated non stop on the "everything is bullshit, reach heaven through violence" train you actually can't do anything good or wholesome with your life even if you can understand why that would be good.

im permabanned demiurge meti. i first started contemplating the sword when i was about 12. by 14 i got really obsessed with the concept of “cut” and tried to channel it constantly, until my thought process got really bizarre and i would repeat things like “only an idiot wants to study the sword” and “i love chopping off my hair with a rusty sword” in my head for hours, and i would get really paranoid, start seeing things in the corners of my eyes etc, basically prodromal schizophrenia. im now living in a wine cask. i always wondered what the kind of “cutting” style of ultimate sword law was all about; i think it’s the unconscious leaking in to the conscious, what jungian theory considered to be the cause of godhead and rising kings. i would advise all people who “get” swords to be careful because that likely means you have a predisposition to destroying the multiverse. peace.

e: "to a destroying the multiverse"? gently caress

e2: also, "when"

Grand Prize Winner fucked around with this message at 14:53 on Apr 1, 2019

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

You think you have the wherewithal to figure out my puzzle vagina?

Grand Prize Winner posted:

im permabanned demiurge meti. i first started contemplating the sword i was about 12. by 14 i got really obsessed with the concept of “cut” and tried to channel it constantly, until my thought process got really bizarre and i would repeat things like “only an idiot wants to study the sword” and “i love chopping off my hair with a rusty sword” in my head for hours, and i would get really paranoid, start seeing things in the corners of my eyes etc, basically prodromal schizophrenia. im now living in a wine cask. i always wondered what the kind of “cutting” style of ultimate sword law was all about; i think it’s the unconscious leaking in to the conscious, what jungian theory considered to be the cause of godhead and rising kings. i would advise all people who “get” swords to be careful because that likely means you have a predisposition to a destroying the multiverse. peace.

Mr. Baps
Apr 16, 2008

Yo ho?

im permabanned demiurge meti. i first started contemplating the sword i was about 12. by 14 i got really obsessed with the concept of “cut” and tried to channel it constantly, until my thought process got really bizarre and i would repeat things like “only an idiot wants to study the sword” and “i love chopping off my hair with a rusty sword” in my head for hours, and i would get really paranoid, start seeing things in the corners of my eyes etc, basically prodromal schizophrenia. im now living in a wine cask. i always wondered what the kind of “cutting” style of ultimate sword law was all about; i think it’s the unconscious leaking in to the conscious, what jungian theory considered to be the cause of godhead and rising kings. i would advise all people who “get” swords to be careful because that likely means you have a predisposition to a destroying the multiverse. peace.

jsoh
Mar 24, 2007

O Muhammad, I seek your intercession with my Lord for the return of my eyesight

Benson Cunningham
Dec 9, 2006

Chief of J.U.N.K.E.R. H.Q.
What percentage of posts here make you question your own ability to read and understand english?

Mr. Lobe
Feb 23, 2007

... Dry bones...

Benson Cunningham posted:

What percentage of posts here make you question your own ability to read and understand english?

That is a reference to an old inside joke on SA. The "prodromal schizophrenia" FYAD post.

ThatBasqueGuy
Feb 14, 2013

someone introduce jojo to lazyb

I don't question anything, I just assert that I can read and understand it and keep moving

paragon1
Nov 22, 2010

FULL COMMUNISM NOW

ThatBasqueGuy posted:

I don't question anything, I just assert that I can read and understand it and keep moving

Let me be the first to welcome you to the forums, Mr. President.

Bilirubin
Feb 16, 2014

The sanctioned action is to CHUG

zero but I don't go to FYAD

Grand Prize Winner
Feb 19, 2007

if you're on the internet long enough fyad comes to you

Mr. Lobe
Feb 23, 2007

... Dry bones...

Violence is inescapable

eke out
Feb 24, 2013

ThatBasqueGuy posted:

Royalty

Ashcans
Jan 2, 2006

Let's do the space-time warp again!

The sanctioned action is to :justpost::posthaste:

Arbitrary Number
Nov 10, 2012

im permabanned demiurge meti. i first started contemplating the sword when i was about 12. by 14 i got really obsessed with the concept of “cut” and tried to channel it constantly, until my thought process got really bizarre and i would repeat things like “only an idiot wants to study the sword” and “i love chopping off my hair with a rusty sword” in my head for hours, and i would get really paranoid, start seeing things in the corners of my eyes etc, basically prodromal schizophrenia. im now living in a wine cask. i always wondered what the kind of “cutting” style of ultimate sword law was all about; i think it’s the unconscious leaking in to the conscious, what jungian theory considered to be the cause of godhead and rising kings. i would advise all people who “get” swords to be careful because that likely means you have a predisposition to destroying the multiverse. peace.

e: "to a destroying the multiverse"? gently caress

e2: also, "when"

:vince:

habeasdorkus
Nov 3, 2013

Royalty is a continuous shitposting motion.
I didn't realize it was a FYAD post, but I definitely took it as being a reference to a shitpost somewhere on the internet.

Rotten Red Rod
Mar 5, 2002

No comic updates this week due to the upcoming Lancer Kickstarter:

https://twitter.com/Orbitaldropkick/status/1112713152867766274

https://twitter.com/Orbitaldropkick/status/1112714076642336768

ulmont
Sep 15, 2010

IF I EVER MISS VOTING IN AN ELECTION (EVEN AMERICAN IDOL) ,OR HAVE UNPAID PARKING TICKETS, PLEASE TAKE AWAY MY FRANCHISE

Mr. Lobe posted:

That is a reference to an old inside joke on SA. The "prodromal schizophrenia" FYAD post.

Original is here (from 2012, so I assume it needs archives):

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3467980

habeasdorkus
Nov 3, 2013

And of course he comes back with a user name including a neo-Nazi slogan. What a peach.

Tollymain
Jul 9, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
that reminds me, rate the royalty levels present here
(CW: orgiastic violence, controversial imagery)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NeQM1c-XCDc

a quick reminder that rammstein are p leftist

Tollymain fucked around with this message at 21:21 on Apr 1, 2019

Patware
Jan 3, 2005

more like royaltystein

hey for real though it actually sounds like a wolfenstein song at the start, right? that feels intentional

Tollymain
Jul 9, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
royalty is for violent idiots

but what the hell else is there to be done with violent idiots?

Tollymain
Jul 9, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
yisun is the most royal of things. they are unapproachable, eternal, inexcusable

Tollymain
Jul 9, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
existence is violence, royalty is violence, existence is to mastery of royalty as a candle is to a burning city

Tollymain
Jul 9, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
exult, despair, gird your loins and murder your landlords

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

habeasdorkus posted:

And of course he comes back with a user name including a neo-Nazi slogan. What a peach.
Then he got banned for posting goatse in the "minorities in games" thread.

Tollymain
Jul 9, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
posting in a racist manner is the opposite of royalty imo

Tollymain
Jul 9, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
till lindemann looks like he enacts potent psychosexual fantasies on his partners and hell id let him

ogresque
Mar 27, 2019

by VideoGames

unstoppable devourer of worlds

Tekne
Feb 15, 2012

It's-a me, motherfucker

ogresque posted:

unstoppable devourer of worlds

YaketySass
Jan 15, 2019

Blind Idiot Dog

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

:five:

YaketySass
Jan 15, 2019

Blind Idiot Dog
To clear things up I did not make this, just stole it from /co/.

I have no idea what Royalty is but I'm pretty sure Owl is the farthest from it.

Lights
Dec 9, 2007

Lights, the Peacock King, First of His Name.

Holy poo poo, this is absolutely perfect.

Fister Roboto
Feb 21, 2008

loving Conquering King Zoss.

Tollymain
Jul 9, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Murder The Landlords And People Their Homes

SardonicTyrant
Feb 26, 2016

BTICH IM A NEWT
熱くなれ夢みた明日を
必ずいつかつかまえる
走り出せ振り向くことなく
&

Reach Heaven Through Well Funded Public Transit

habeasdorkus
Nov 3, 2013

Kill Six Billion Arguments Against Upzoning.

ogresque
Mar 27, 2019

by VideoGames
lmao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

gently caress Werewolf Jones, even if he is royalty