Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

sb hermit

hamjobs posted:

I'm appreciating this good doggo, omg

Look at his feetsies

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

drilldo squirt

a beautiful, soft meat sack
Hey yob, whats up. I'm doing ok, might start posting here again.

----------------

Goons Are Gifts

oh my god drilldoooooooooooooooo

City of Glompton

hello drilldo wb

thank you PSP for the beautiful spring sig

Goons Are Gifts

please post here again, we appreciate you!!

alnilam

#appreciated

Goons Are Gifts

it's been a long time

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs

Goons Are Great posted:

please post here again, we appreciate you!!

Insubordination. Luckily 4 u the internship ended yesterday so meh

Areola Grande

welcome back byob mascot drilldo squirt

Goons Are Gifts

As I stated during my time at the appreciation company, I still believe in the structural possibility of appreciation more than one thing at a time and I haven't talked to drilldo in like 5 years so I thought it might be good to start off with a sign of peace and appreciation from a general point of view

This was a purely strategic decision and not the lack of appreciation for other yobbers!!

drilldo squirt

I'm not back, sorry.

----------------

drilldo squirt

I'm still gonna post when I feel like it though, I will see you all on the wind, friends.

----------------

Goons Are Gifts

Goonspeed, drilldo.

Abugadu

1st Sgt. Matthews and the men have Procured for me a cummerbund from a traveling gypsy, who screeched Victory shall come at a Terrible price. i am Honored.
https://www.portlandmercury.com/blogtown/2019/04/02/26253969/science-says-better-orgasms-through-cannabis

I chose the wrong profession.

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Can confirm, weed makes for good sex

TOOT BOOT

how do you have sex with a weed

Lil Swamp Booger Baby

TOOT BOOT posted:

Commit weedsex.

Areola Grande

:weedass: :butt: :mrgw:

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

TOOT BOOT posted:

I think you know exactly what I did with the weed

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Also :siren: SHINYBIRDTEETH :siren: this is important and possibly relevant to your interests: https://www.stereogum.com/2038036/titus-andronicus-new-album-an-obelisk-bob-mould-i-blame-society/franchises/interview/

Farecoal

There he go

Munchables posted:

I am craving nicotine but we're on day 4 or 5, this is the longest I've gone in a while.

have you tried sitting

Areola Grande

... u... U MONSTER

BoldFrankensteinMir

Quitting smoking anything is very tough, good luck!

Goons Are Gifts

Do you know that feeling when you have to get up way too early and wonder if there is any chill in the world?

redm

using my time in between chain probes to say hi

hi guys :)

Jaded Burnout

hi

redm

also hello stoner sloth that is a cool dog and welcome back but not really I guess to drilldo

redm

hamjobs posted:

THEY'RE STILL HONKIN AND I'M STILL RETWEETIN

Also I made a Dutch baby and ate it out of the skillet sitting on my front porch angrily staring at them. I think living in the suburbs is really starting to get to me. I even was mildly concerned about the crabgrass this year. Someone save me.

:wave:

Goons Are Gifts

redm posted:

using my time in between chain probes to say hi

hi guys :)

Oh no what did you do to make Lucy mad

Goons Are Gifts

Also :wave:

Speaking of lucy, I wonder what happened to Hogge

Edit: oh nevermind I solved the riddle, drat

Goons Are Gifts fucked around with this message at 10:55 on Apr 3, 2019

redm

Goons Are Great posted:

Oh no what did you do to make Lucy mad

She thinks that I'm a uhh rereg i guess???? of another poster that I bought an account for last month. I tried to tell her I'm not, but I guess she's just not having that. :pranke:

Goons Are Gifts

Oh yeah I see, cool that's a fun ride. I wonder if she does it because she actually thinks you are a rereg or if she does it because she now knows that you aren't and is doing it out of spite of FAU overruling her

Goons Are Gifts

stay safe redm

redm

It honestly doesn't matter to me one way or the other, it's not like I can do anything about it.

and ty gag

Goons Are Gifts

I hope you can have a fun day anyways! Here take this dog to guide you through this rough time
https://i.imgur.com/fpf5n4T.mp4

Goons Are Gifts

Also this kitten falling asleep
https://i.imgur.com/NyV7aK0.mp4

redm

Goons Are Great posted:

I hope you can have a fun day anyways! Here take this dog to guide you through this rough time
https://i.imgur.com/fpf5n4T.mp4

lmao oh that poor guy was just trying to make his bed softer I hope he didn't hurt himself too bad :gonk:

I think I'll take a cue from this one and try that myself.

Stoner Sloth

That dog is literally me when pissed sometimes. The kitty is adorable too!

Trying a new gin tonight - it's green weaver ant flavoured which actually is pretty drat good - sort of half-way between lime and black pepper.

e: Also people have been so noice here, I think I should tell one of my favourite animal stories.

When I was a young man I studied toxinology, particularly marine toxinology because I used to SCUBA dive a lot. Anyways I wound up looking after the marine biology labs at the local university. We had a lot of snapper and other marine fish but my favourite animal there was George.

George was a male blue ringed octopus - a very friendly and curious one at that who'd often come and check out what you were doing as you'd clean the tanks and go about feeding the residents. Anyway one day I came in and the permanent staff had moved George's tank up to the top of bookshelf type vertical series of tanks. Everything was fine for a few days despite my apprehension about this (George was known for escaping more than once)... and then I came in early one morning and George wasn't in his tank!

Briefly feeling a bit of panic I told the supervisor. While we were all running around, one of us eventually though to check the tank below... only to find that George had managed to lift the lid of his tank a little and then slip out through a crack into the tank below him... and eaten an entire tanks worth of someone's graduate project - like stripped it bare of fish completely and was hiding camoflaged and pleased with himself between one of the rocks and the sand.

In the end the experiment they were running had to start again, an extra 4 months of work to that point, and George was put down the bottom of the stack of tanks from then on. I also made sure to pay George a little extra attention every day and he seemed to appreciate it, he'd often sit up half out of the water, clinging to the side of the tank and stare at me as I cleaned his tank or get my attention by flashing his vibrant blue coloured rings as I went past.

Anyway to this day despite octopus being delicious I tend to steer clear of it, and that's my story. :chord:

Stoner Sloth fucked around with this message at 14:56 on Apr 3, 2019

sigs by the awesome Manifisto, Vanisher, City of Glompton, Pot Smoke Phoenix, Nut, Heather Papps,Prof Crocodile, knuthgrush, Ohtori Akio, Teapot, Saosyhant, Dumb Sex Parrot, w4ddl3d33, and nesamdoom!! - ty friends!

City of Glompton

that's really sweet, poor george :3:

the last time i went to an aquarium i felt bad for the octopus, it looked bored

thank you PSP for the beautiful spring sig

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stoner Sloth

They're so bright too. I'm told though that George lived a couple of years longer than he would in the wild and he certainly was a happy little fellow - was funny how much cleverer he was than most of the fish though, the snappers would inevitably start swimming towards the vacuum when you cleaned their tank and would get stuck sideways and panicking to the nozzle until you freed them... and then would go back and do it again immediately.

Though speaking of, I'd been told he was tank bred and therefore safe (tetrodotoxin is extracted from their environment/bacteria - same deal as with blowfish except blue ring octopus use it like venom rather than poison)... turns out he'd been caught by one of the kind people who taught me to dive and in fact could have bitten and killed me when I cleaned his tank many times over.

sigs by the awesome Manifisto, Vanisher, City of Glompton, Pot Smoke Phoenix, Nut, Heather Papps,Prof Crocodile, knuthgrush, Ohtori Akio, Teapot, Saosyhant, Dumb Sex Parrot, w4ddl3d33, and nesamdoom!! - ty friends!